Will I become a vegetable?

guys I'm in deep trouble fUCK FUCKFUCK
Today I got super horny and came 2 times in a row and RIGHT NOW I realized that I can't feel my penis anymore, and it's kinda off it's usual form (I am uncircumcised). What the fuck did I do did I broke my penis? I'm literally terrified right now, how do I tell my mother? Help me anons please

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>, how do I tell my mother?

Tell her everything you just told us

it's like the pee hole from the mushroom isn't connected to the peel anymore, but it's so terrifying, it's so numb I can't even lift it

You killed your penis. Sorry user. When is the funeral?

Pull your dick out in front of your mom and tell her that it's not working properly. Maybe she'll grab it like that bitch /b/ used to post a few months ago.

guys you do not help
I've got no one else to talk about this

post pics? we need to see what we're working with here

if it doesnt hurt youre fine just calm
give it a day

I can't, my mom is home and I live in the living room because we're kinda poor and can't afford a bigger apartment :/

If you really think you broke your dick I recommend seeing a doctor like...now. if you want your penis to work again that is.

did I just devirginated myself?

Real talk you probably just fapped too hard and made your dick super sore. Exact same thing happened to me once, swelled up and got numb and everything. I was freaking the fuck out as well. I just had to stop fapping for a week or so. Went 100% back to normal.

Go on webMD instead of r9k you fucking retard

>came 2 times in a row and whines like a bitch
what a fucking pussy

what's your record faggot
because I thought some of you virgin fappers experienced the same thing

>what's your record faggot
Masturbating 9 hourse straight and busting a nut 5 times in almost 2 hours
that was meth tho

wait it out. it'll probably go away eventually

Even worse, you'll become a fruit

>even my dick runs away from me

Did that once, you drained your dick.
It's basically like standby to recharge, don't ask me about medical details, I'm not a cocktologist.
Don't worry, user, it'll recover in a day. If not, come back.

Sincere post.

Fuck, the more I'm trying to say I'm not joking, the more I sound sarcastic. I'm really being honest, tho, I hope that calms you down.

And P.S. You can't waste someone's time who intends to waste his time, so if this is bait, it's not working.

Whew, thanks user, I think I'm done with fapping for a while.

Attached: 1522364223504.jpg (1920x1200, 425K)