This is the kind of healthy relationship that we all should strive to have

This is the kind of healthy relationship that we all should strive to have.

Equality is the key.

Attached: 20180417_131812.png (1065x1227, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/journals/ASR/Feb13ASRFeature.pdf).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we both husltlers
>we're both romantic
jesus, are you trying to act hood or not, at least be consistent with your shit grammar

>This is the kind of healthy relationship that we all should strive to have.
Fuck your "we" shit.

No because that's not how the dynamic goes. Manly men are supposed to be in relationships with femenine women.

>ok stacy its your turn to do the dishes
>WTF ARE U A MISOGYNIST OR SOMETHING IS THIS THE 1950S??

>ok stacy its your turn to cook
>is it okay if i only know how to make microwaveable mac and cheese? xD

>ok stacy lets split the bill
>omg cant u be more of a gentleman besides im broke haha

>ok stacy lets go to the park and look at the stars at night
>laaaaaaaame i rather watch netflix and text chad

I would love that from my wife, but I sure as fuck know she isn't going to mow the lawn, hang drywalling, wire new electrical lines in the basement, etc, etc.
Girls always want to pretend shit is 50/50 till heavy shit or anything with practical skill comes in to play.

This guy gets it.
Also, equality is a false god.

>no gender roles
That's an unhealthy relationship

The man pays and opens doors and such, and he's the one who approaches her in the beginning
Woman cleans and cooks

THAT'S HOW IT WORKS YOU DUMB SHIT
Maybe occasionally one will do the other's job but it's a rare occasion
I'll pay, but I'm not paying for a lazy whore

>equality is a false god.
nice dubs

I'd rather be the one who does the cooking desu
It's so weird to give importance to who does what household chore... just take turns or something

I fucking hate white people that talk black.

you should kys all your fantasies will come true!!!

>That's an unhealthy relationship

Why?

I too would like to know why.

>pays 10$ a week on dinner vs hours of chores

Seems legit sempai. Where do I find a bitch to do this?

There is no reason, they're just brainlets stuck in traditionalism who literally believe that it's "innate".

What nigga!

Cant both be into scamming people at pool!?

this, I love cooking and do it better than most women. Femalesdo it as a chore, they don't have actual interests anyway

The girls who post these kinds of memes or wish for this kind of relationship are spoiled little brats.

They will not work.They will not cook. They will not clean. You will pay for everything. She will do nothing for you.
These are the types of girls who say they're feminist but still expect you to "be a man" and "man up"

We all have roles to play in the act of life.

Attached: vincit_omnia_veritas.png (1187x664, 249K)

I know, I just really wanted to try and see him stumbling attempting to rationalize it.

You'll both do everything together except getting cucked, that you will be doing alone kek.

Any average man who thinks he can be "equal" to a woman and she wont lose interest him is an idiot, over time she'll see you as pathetic, she start "being in the mood" less and less as the months go by.

Maybe it's time for better roles.

Even if a Pawn becomes a Queen, it is still just a playing piece.

Attached: mgs2_174_5a2.jpg (640x480, 88K)

Tbh gender roles are only gone now for the benefit of women. Men are pretty much still the only ones who go out and start relationships. It's still expected for the man to work and provide for the family. No gender roles, like all feminist tripe, shouts equality but really means to let womyn do whatever the fuck they want like spoiled children while men toil as they always have.

Not if you want sex. When husbands do more housework, the frequency of sex goes down. (Egalitarianism, Housework, and Sexual Frequency in Marriage. asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/journals/ASR/Feb13ASRFeature.pdf).

MGS2 gave me existential depression

Just in case anyone wants more documentation of my source.

Attached: Egalitarianism and Sex in Marriage.png (655x621, 166K)

Sorry. I should clarify that this only applies to traditionally female household work. When men do traditionally male household work, sex goes up.

Me too, but in a good way, somehow.

Black people, like everything else they do, stole 90% of their slang from white southerners and call it their own.

Only women don't actually want equality in a realtionship. Deep down they want to be protected and provided for while also being free of any responsibilities. There's an internal conflict there between craving both independence as an individual and submission as a women.
The biggest red flag there is is a girl saying she doesn't believe in marriage or the boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic because it means she is unwilling to commit and will jump ship the moment anything is expected if her or something better comes along.