Life as a self aware ugly male is hell on Earth

It's hell on earth because it's like you're constantly being gaslit by the people you trust and value most in life. It would put me at peace of mind, personally, if someone that I cared about and who cared about me would just come out and say "yeah, you're not particularly attractive". It makes me feel like a loon because every experience I've ever had in real life with women has been overwhelmingly negative, and things that other men do are viewed as positive when they do them but when I do the same thing it's ignored or repulses women. To have that experience of knowing something is different about you compared to other men is heartbreaking in itself, but to then be told by your parents or family members that you're actually good looking creates two problems, first it makes you question your own sanity, second it makes you start questioning your behavior as well as your looks (what if they are right, maybe it's just my personality/the way I act around others?).

I personally had tons of friends in school, the guys liked me, thought I was funny, always wanted to be around me. They used to tell me I should do stand up comedy. The purpose here isn't to brag, it's to simply point out that people who are properly socialized are capable of making accurate self evaluations. I can, however, tell you I'm not good looking. I've seen myself in videos, I've seen pictures of myself next to other people, I see myself in the mirror in the gym next to other men (who actually get attention from females) and I don't look like them, I don't look attractive and I quite literally don't attract women, I'm not attractive. This self evaluation doesn't come from some mental pathology, it comes from the life I've lived and the results I've gotten. The men who get attention don't have particularly high social status or something, they're just normal young guys like me, but they're good looking. It's that simple.

Attached: DepressedJak.png (205x246, 8K)

To be told that it's not your looks (or if it is your looks, it's always something you can change like your haircut or your t shirt), but that it's personality/temperament is really messing with me, especially to hear that from people I care about. And it's not that they directly say "it's your personality", rather they say that women don't particularly care about looks, they care about "confidence" or "being funny". That implies I'm not either of those things. Well I am a funny person, people have told me that my entire life, I have no reason to doubt unsolicited compliments from others (especially when it's always the same compliment and I'm not sad or looking down when they say it). But nobody has ever called me cute or hot, so what reason would I have to believe I am? Why should I change my personality, my demeanor, who I fundamentally am when others have liked that about me? I don't want to be some caricature of a confident man, I just want to be me, and others like me when I'm me. Women, however, don't like what I look like, and no amount of lying will change that fact.

Post face and I will give you an honest accessment from a girls perspective. As a side note, how is this b8 fitness related?

It's about evolutionary Jow Forumsness. And I wouldn't go to these lengths for bait, I'd post a one liner that'd get 300 replies on Jow Forums.

Imagine what it's like being an ugly woman where no amount of money, fitness, earned or inherited social status or competence will move you up in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Men have much, much lower standards for females. Most men will fuck anything with a hole. I'd say you'd have to be deformed as a female to not find a male, but that's not even true.

You're probably unattractive and that doesn't affect your ability to reach your goals. Women aren't a goal.

Post your face then. I will be brutally honest but dont be mad if it turns out youre actually attractive and women just deny you because you come off as too eager or "creepy".

alright OP I'm gonna give you the cope-pill.

how the fuck are you so sad? finding out more about facial anatomy, knowing that I'm ugly was liberating. you're just playing life on hard mode. everything you achieve is based on merit, or at least MORE on merit than if you were a generic blonde fuccboi with a hitlerjugend cut.

Reproducing is a goal

I've already posted my face in real life. The results speak for themselves.

I guess that's one way to look at it.

post it here you dumb cunt. There's no way you aren't overreacting.

Pathetic

I'm in the same boat with everything u said man except the kicker is i've been told i'm good looking and been rated 8/10..i have come to terms that it is some kinda stigma or just that i was born unlucky

Attached: Let_dac99c_6579058.jpg (720x638, 125K)

just get big, itll help far more than you think
personality means 0, getting women is 100% looks, but your face and height are far from everything, despite what incels tell you

Knowing you’re ugly is easier to live with than thinking you’re not ugly and simply don’t have the social tools to interact with women

I'm going to be frank here.

I'm like the complete opposite of you. Cold, standoffish, was a bully in high school, alienated in secondary school, complete loner and misanthrope, very disagreeable and all in all, just a bitter nihilistic asshole.

However I went to an all-male school with no women. I was an asshole in school with no friends. I grew to 6'3, grew into my frame, dropped body fat. My face was already very attractive / handsome, model tier, and I always knew how to dress and how to carry myself with presence, I went to an objective 8+/10. My natural arrogance and aggression also went from a negative with fellow men to a massive positive with women.

I'm by all accounts a shitty person and I've had women completely obsessed with me. The worse I treat them, the more they want me. The men around me see me go from friendless loner to ruthless chad and they begrudgingly respect me and want to hang out with me so they can pick up my scraps. I'm now a popular guy, despite still hating people and not giving a shit about anyone other than myself.

Looks and success are everything in this world.

"As a matter of fact, the person who loves everybody and feels at home everywhere is the true hater of mankind. He expects nothing of men, so no form of depravity can outrage him." - Ayn Rand

doesn't mean much without a face picture

Lmao
Literally every guy on Jow Forums that brags about success with women is a LARPer

You think I'm going to associate my face with the edgelord stuff I've just said? lol

I'm 25 and pretty ugly. Been teased for my looks all my life. Been called ugly on fit, soc, r9k and reddit. Look super Jewish, big bug eyes, narrow head, thick eyebrows, large misshapen uneven ears. If I go clean shaven I get told I look like a teenager, but if I go stubble I get told I look 30. I can grow a goatee decently but barely any cheek hair.

Obviously a kissless virgin, always have just felt like a complete creep doing anything flirty with a girl or assume she is just stringing me along.

>I personally had tons of friends in school, the guys liked me, thought I was funny, always wanted to be around me. They used to tell me I should do stand up comedy

People told me that as well, always have easily been able to make people laugh, but I haven't had friends since I was like 12 so my personality is shit in addition to being ugly.

The worst thing when it came to ugliness in my life was 2-3 years ago when I met a girl online who was obsessed with me and we would text and talk on cam all the time and said I'd be the perfect boyfriend for her but told me that "only a certain type of person would find me attractive"

then why even write it?

because it's true? I just wouldn't say it non-anonymously

Can you not tell he was obviously mocking OP with that post? God, you're dumb.

ugly guys, handsome guys, post face so we have something to fucking go off of here, otherwise its all conjecture

You’d like that wouldn’t you faggot

you've got nothing but corny jokes and add nothing to the conversation, great job

ugly women don't exist if you are not fat and in shape

good bait that shit was cash

My face is like a 3/10. If I don't shave and grow my beard, I look like a fucking bum. If I shave my face, I look like an ugly teen. Fucking sucks man. The only thing I like about myself is that I have white teeth. My teeth aren't that straight, but my teeth are so white that they make my teeth look nice. I've actually gotten a few compliments from girls.

Even if you're fat, it doesn't matter. Theres literally a fetish for fat women.

R8 me Jow Forums. I'm a fat lazy cunt that needs discipline. 230 lb. And 5' 8" to be exact.

Attached: 20180416_215311.jpg (1600x1200, 440K)

Male to female or female to male?

Cut your hair. Get a tan. Lose weight. Channel your autism into self improvement and looksmaxxing. Start chewing gum to strengthen that jaw and reduce food cravings. Do NOT walk for exercise. Jumping jacks or light jog at the very least to start. Currently a 2/10 but have potential to be a 6/10.

jesus fuck you look like a close friend of mine.
Do you play Fortnite and indulge in racist right wing politics all day?

Lose weight, clean hair, take better pictures

I fucking hate Jow Forums now

Not a tranny, but I'm a faggot that likes women's swimsuits. Athletic one-pieces to be precise.

Probably not gonna cut the hair, but will do everything else here.

I've never played Fortnite, but I have been called racist online for having the "wrong" opinions about certain things.

Does it hit a little too close to home?

La creatura....

It has been pretty cancerous here, hasn't it? It's also pretty fucking gay in here, the pure masc dudebro type gay, not the foppish hollywood gay either.

Hey, I'm the only one of you faggots that's bothered to post his face, and I got some useful results. Now I just need the resovle to actually get fit, and maybe I'll have that trap bod I fantasize about. Though it may be impossible without fucking up my body with hormones or surgery.

How do you act around women / treat them poorly so that they like you? I need my new gf to be obsessed with me and she’s been annoying me lately so what do I do, I can’t just call her a bitch

>not gunna cut the hair
Just get a different style and wash it. You dont have to buzz it all off. But that look is really hurtin you, same with the ultra thick glasses. Glasses are hot on a ripped chad but at the very least better frames would help. Start working out, you will learn to love the pain and it will give you extra energy.

Just gotta accept it, honestly i just avoid the mirror and pictures of myself at this point.

Dude, the long hair is terrible. You just don't have naturally good hair. Don't worry, neither do I. You have to keep it short and styled. It'll make you look more approachable and outgoing. Short back and sides, and brush your hair upwards with some wax. It'll look great.

You're definitely over reacting, OP. You sound like you want women to just be attracted you straight up despite the amount of effort you put into it. Yes, life isn't fair. Most of us are average if attractive at all. For some men, it will always be easier to get laid. Just the way the world works. But you can't change your face unless you commit to plastic surgery so why continue to torture yourself with negative thoughts? If you really want to get women to chase you do something badass and forget about how big your nose is

I'm getting more replies about the fact that my long hair is shit than the fact that I'm a fag. I find it kinda funny. Maybe I'll take another pic in the morning when I'm freshly showered?

Nobody respects dickwipes, whether they're attractive or unattractive. It's clear from your response that your former post is merely fiction.

post face

If people are often telling you that you are really funny you are prob trying too hard. Instead of always trying to impress or entertain a woman just chill a bit and see if you can make her wonder if maybe she's the one who should be trying to impress you.

What would life be like if you were handsome and unaware?

Like this if you cri everytiem

Attached: party.jpg (460x455, 31K)

>get a haircut
>get a tan
>contact lenses
>lose weight

you probably also dress like shit so fix that

there you go

*blocks you’re path*

Attached: 2DB22E76-054C-48C5-A1A9-91CE0A8D2D71.jpg (900x1200, 130K)

Jason is that you?

Oh no no no no you look exactly to what I imagined most posters here looked like.
>but I have been called racist online for having the "wrong" opinions about certain things.
Not surprised desu

In college now. Freshman. Told myself if I don't get a gf by the end then I'll end it. If I can't find someone with this many people my age then it's over.

Just 3 more years I guess

not getting a gf isn't the end of the world

are you at least approaching women?

Oh yeah. This year I think I've gone up to 20+ women. Always get their snaps / phone. We talk for a bit. I can either tell it's not going to happen and I annoy them. Or I become their friend.

Giving myself a chance tho. Started trying to get fit 5 months ago. Told myself I'd never put myself in this position again after getting ghosted by a chick I really liked. Going to cut for 2 months straight and I'll see where that gets me since I'm 25% body fat currently.i put on muscle quickly and about 1 month away from 1/2/3/4. Play guitar sing and have other interesting hobbies. Girls always ask me why I don't have a gf and why I'm single. Yet they're the ones asking the question and have no interest in me.

I'll see what happens when I get sub 15%

What do you think you're doing wrong pal?

To be honest I think it's just being out of shape. Even after lifting this long im starting to see women talk to me first who used to one word me. I've been told that I'm not super attractive but not by any means ugly. Not that I believe it. I'm pretty sure I'm ugly as shit. Ive had 2 girlfriends before. But it's been a while and those were both horrible relationships and just emotional girls needing someone to leech off of moreso than wanting me for who I am.

Idk what it is but I have 3 years to figure it out or it's time to make that decision

>To be honest I think it's just being out of shape.
That's probably it mang. What are your stats?
>Even after lifting this long im starting to see women talk to me first who used to one word me.
That's great keep it up!
>I've been told that I'm not super attractive but not by any means ugly. Not that I believe it. I'm pretty sure I'm ugly as shit.
It's probably because you didn't groom yourself properly. Make sure you look up skincare while you're at it.
I used to be in the same situation myself. Girls used to laugh when I approached them and I was a complete beta. When I look at old photos of myself I can't really blame them desu

>had 2 girlfriends before. But it's been a while and those were both horrible relationships and just emotional girls needing someone to leech off of moreso than wanting me for who I am.
Well a healthy relationship is something that compliments both partners. It sounds like you were just there and desperate enough to give them attention

That's probably it. Thanks for talking it means a lot to me I've been real depressed this past week.

220lbs. 5 11 25-27% body fat
OHP: 120lbs
Bench:215
Squat:(haven't tested ORM recently)
Deadlift:325

Go to gym 4-5x a week for a bit over an hour.

Started really trying to get my skin in tact. Used to have problems with acne. Starting to clear up now. Also getting a hold of fashion.

Far far away from anything I want to look like, but after this summer I should be ready for fall semester of college. Hopefully go in sub 15 or even sub 12%.

It could be worse. You could have blown about $650 at a strip club after getting cucked.

t. blew $650 on strippers

I was told I was ugly in highschool and she was right, I started fucking balding at 14 and I have an eyebrow ridge that makes me look like a goddamn neanderthal.

But shes also a drug addict who will live a miserable life, and I'm planning on going to law school after my internship on capital hill.

Not dating people sucks, but you put too much importance on it, in fact the times I've been the most miserable were in relationships.

I've also seen some butt ugly motherfuckers get okay attractive gfs, because they want her and they have a good personality. They don't obsess over their lack of looks on a Taiwanese rice cooking forum, they go and take what they want.

tl;dr. You're inborn characteristics can make life easier, but you can still get everything you want without winning the genetic lottery. just be dedicated and work hard, you either fuck life or life fucks you.

Attached: 1510895189069.png (436x351, 171K)

What the fuck
Thats what fat ugly slampigs are for

You could be ugly but have a huge schlong. Ladies would like you.

You'll do great man don't overthink it. A few years from now you're going to think you were retarded for planning on killing yourself because you didn't get any pussy.

I recommend looking into Mark Mansons 'Models. It's not like like typical pua shit and it helped me a lot in my worst years.

Attached: e8a8bfb1233acb23e61e9a2d646dd4b1.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Hey thats my line you faggot

Holy kek you have much work to be done

You may want to push your glasses up. It stops your face from looking tiny compared to your nose. Honestly, you're not a half bad looking dude, potentially. You will be surprised how quickly your physique and happiness will improve if you start lifting -- tonight and every 5/7 days until you hit 1/2/3/4. If you start eating healthier you'll feel better and your posture will change and your external appearance, believe it or not, is mostly determined by your internal feelings.

Don't get your hopes down by these people pushing you down, brah. I was fat too, ~220 lbs skinny fat at 6 foot. I have the same glasses problem you do. 7 months into lifting and I feel great. I feel happy. I am still at 18-20% BF but I don't even care. I'm happy where my road is taking me and where I've got to. Do it man, you'll make it.

But for god sake. Take care of your fucking hair retard. Just trim it so it is aligned while you're growing it. And if you want long hair, fucking use product.

Tl;dr r8: 4/10 fix one thing at a time and +1 point to a 7 max potentially.

There's a handsome man underneath all that lazy, slothfulness.
Question is obvious; how badly you wanna stay an ugly kid?

>tfw ugly and inadequate

Attached: 1523810993141.jpg (1242x1242, 143K)

I feel you man. I'm in the exact same position as you. Ugly as fuck with little redeeming qualities but men constantly try to gaslight me about le confidence etc. 22 years, never any signal of attention from women at any point in my life.

Imo, long hair on men is nice as fuck.
Literally all you have to do is take care of your hair, get better glasses that fit your face, lose the chub, and you'll be good to go. Also as some user suggested, if you don't already, start dressing better.
Then, and only then post swimsuit pics.

I've taken some selfies before, and they aren't the most flattering.

I have very bad dental health and my jaw is crooked at the age of 22. I noticed this back in high school when I was Skyping my friend and noticed on my webcam that my mouth looked very crooked at a relaxed state. I never noticed this because I guess I was used to seeing my own face in the mirror all the time and that it looked normal to me.

From that point on I knew I was ugly and the worst part about it is that no one has ever told me about my smile. I’m thinking that in peoples mind I’m so ugly that it’s actually better off not telling me this because it might hurt my feelings.

I try my hardest to never appear on photos because my crooked smile is very anti photogenic

Attached: 5D0EE145-836E-46F3-9F8F-0F3A40BA8499.jpg (500x479, 27K)

Just work on your personality and general knowledge bro. Be charming and shit like that. Looks don't mean shit when you can just charm a woman's panties right off.

Bro. I will give you the best advice possible.

Get over it.

Being ugly has so little to do with women liking you. As long as you have a halfway decent personality and are confident it means *nothing*

There is this guy i know whose face is covered in acne and basically almost looks like he has Down’s syndrome but he’s been dating a solid 9/10 for the last 4 years.

If you are not a manlet - you have no excuse! I'm 5'7 ugly manlet with hairy as fuck body. Whats your excuse?

Attached: 1499432654990.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Post face

I'm too much of a bitch to do this

Just go full wolverinecore if you’re not fat or dyel

Check em

>b-b-buh women!!
Kill yourself

Look at the bright side - at least you are not a dirty jew...

Defeatist beta attitude

You could significantly improve your situation if you got a haircut and lost weight.

Dude I was 98 pound ugly midget(still am) who used to think the same as you. Then I got a few hot girlfriends and realised it's not the life changer you thought it was going to be. Chnage that mentality or your fucked regardeless of getting a girlfriend or not.

People telling op that he can become good looking are exaclty the proble op described.

Looks like almost everything is 50/50 nature/nurture. You can't change ugly face, and fucking with anons mind by telling him that he can become handsome is beyond cruel.

You are ugly - accept it.

Judging by personal experience as a guy this is not true.

reminder that regular people wont and cant hurt you nearly as bad as the abusive people you grew up with did
its okay incel anons, let go

>Most of us are average
you don't say

there's plenty of things that are unattainable in life. if you are playing a game you can't win change how you play the game... for me thats by playing a different game all togethor... allocate your energy only into yourself, where it can get you something and try not to give a shit whether people find you attractive or not (people are generally waste and a energy sink anyways). Even if the situation comes when a girl is attracted to you, just reject her/push her away, its poetic justice as far as i'm concerned.

How fucked am I bros? People always roast me for being ugly. 25% body fat. Do I have a chance after my cut?

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-115959~2.png (1440x1538, 2.46M)

Might be better has a beta face. Confidence comes from repeated succens

THIS

>deal with acme to the best of your ability
>clean up eyebrows
>lose bf for face gains
youll be fine

>that hairline
J U S T
U
S
T

It's been that bad since 6th grade and hasn't changed haha. I need to wait 5 years for everyone else's to catch up