How are you holding up bros? Are you doing ok?

How are you holding up bros? Are you doing ok?

Attached: 1521771935110.jpg (900x600, 88K)

>How are you holding up bros? Are you doing ok?
I'm doing fine. I'm gonna go to the store soon and get some delicious snacks to enjoy. How about you? Are you doing okay, OP?

>I'm gonna go to the store soon and get some delicious snacks to enjoy.
Sounds comfy user
>Are you doing okay, OP?
No not really. I think I'm going to get fired from my job. I can't hold down a job for more than a few months. I don't feel like I was meant for this world. I can't function in it. I think I'm going to be homeless again soon.

Attached: 1516095815093.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

I've never been ok ,

Not really but I'm trying

>No not really. I think I'm going to get fired from my job. I can't hold down a job for more than a few months. I don't feel like I was meant for this world. I can't function in it. I think I'm going to be homeless again soon.
I feel you. I wish I had the answers for this, too, but I'm caught in a similar situation, myself.
Stay strong, brother.

Its the same its been for years. It'll temporarily have more self-hate because pizza hut is half off but itll get back to normal after a few hours.

i think i'm getting very close to hero. i don't see any other exit. so tired

>pizza hut is half off
Holy shit, thanks for telling me this. Time to hate myself, too.

not good im starting to become delusional. staying up all night and my suicidal thoughts are coming back. why does it have to be this way?

Attached: prime time steve-o.jpg (250x250, 10K)

My boss pulled me aside and told me that he is concerned about my extremely poor work performance. I don't think I'm going to last here much longer. I can't seem to do anything right no matter how hard I try. I don't belong in this modern world. Everything is too complicated. I think once I'm fired I'm just going to go live in the woods.

Attached: cat eating fry.jpg (480x480, 24K)

They are one of the few establishments that dont have spammy promo emails.

You can always try to get help for your anxiety. I don't know if this helps too much, since I cannot bring myself to get help for it, but maybe ask a relative or a friend to help you through the process? Doctors can prescribe anti-anxiety medications.

can i come with you bro i have guns we can hunt.

or kill ourselves

I'm wasting my life at low paying, dead end jobs because I'm a lazy drug addict living with alcoholic parents.

Basically

Not very well, I have no friends, no job, and my lack of sleep is causing me to see and hear things a lot lately.

Elaborate?

Can I come too? I don't think I'll ever not be depressed with the working life and I fantasize about being a mountain man.

Are you guys in the Washington or Idaho area? We could meet up.

I'm in az. But I've always wanted to live in the pnw. Can drive or fly there anytime though

yeah me to. i want off this ride

orgiigigi

I'm rather meh right now, good be better, could be worse. Probably about to play some Vidya games soon.

I don't trust those medications. They're not good for you. They'll turn you into an overweight braindead zombie.

I'm not on any medications and I'm already an overweight braindead zombie

I am not doing okay thanks for asking. I have been thinking about shooting myself in the head all day (my boss lets me basically open carry at work) but i figured it'd be disrespectful to spray brains all over the office.

If you hated your job you'd have no reservations about sprinkling brainfetti over your cube mates. What kind of gun do you have?

not well
im starting to have delusions and hallucinations again

come be sad with us in this discord friend

/xheKA

Attached: 1523934221461.jpg (507x504, 43K)

Like this?

ghghghghg

Attached: Z6ZREj7_FAbSp6uzG2OhcbaE_j0nlxDGqBLx2jJ5Y-k.jpg (758x768, 125K)

Every day I want to die more
fuck life

I decided last night that I have given up. I am going to eat and get high until I muster the courage to commit suicide. I'm numb

Attached: Hell.png (500x500, 296K)

Life is mediocre.
Everything is mediocre.

Attached: IMG_1753.png (900x900, 17K)

You are medicore.

I'm alright I guess. Really bored right now, but my birthday is tomorrow so at least I have something to look forward to/an excuse to celebrate.

Attached: 1515959326908.jpg (1024x768, 63K)