What is your ideal GF user? (Last thread died)

What is your ideal GF user? (Last thread died)

Attached: 20180416_213341.png (480x275, 75K)

I need a girlfriend like this so badly.

Attached: 787136BF-B2FB-40A5-BD4A-7F22C5775B13.png (660x398, 38K)

I had a retarded girlfriend, it wasn't as good as it sounds.
She was literally a career bagger at publix.
9/10 body, jewess with rich parents.
Parents bought her a condo so they didn't have to hear me nailing her.
I was her first.
She cheated on me with one of my friends.
The sex was terrible anyway.

The one that is 1) QUIET 2) OBEDIENT 3) DOESN'T SPEW SHIT WHEN NO ONE ASKS HER TO 4) GIVES ME BJS WHEN I ASK HER TO 5) RESPECTS MY AUTHORITY

I touched it up and will pst her once again.

>dating an actual retarded person
Just how fucking desperate do you have to be? Do you want to ruin your entire life by always having to take care of someone, when you could, you know, not?

I should mention I made this one and my paint skills are shit

Attached: idealgf4.png (755x360, 23K)

>perfect gf
>3DS
lmaooo

Any gf really.

Attached: 1510945801001.png (691x653, 27K)

She could drive and shit, I just thought she was quiet until a week after I nailed her I asked her if she knew who hitler was and she said no, so I asked her if he knew who Benjamin Franklin was and she said no.

>you'll never leave me right user?

I was actually glad when she cheated on me so I could leave and not be bothered with her anymore.

Does anyone have the perfect GF template?

This is the gf user deserves. Not any fancy nerdy-goth-weeb bullshit gf. This one.

Attached: 1523934263046.png (1080x597, 301K)

Fucking hell man you and i both

Yeah i saw you on the last thread i made, it's pretty good.

That made me laugh
Dont give up user

Out of all the ones I've seen, I'd say my last gf was the most like this

Attached: idealgf12.jpg (637x411, 47K)

No don't they're really dumb

owie my feels

Things I look for in a grill
>Cute or hot
>Funny
>Common interests (ie video games, memes, Jow Forums, ect)
That's about it user, I don't really want allot, and I'm happy with who I have now

Also I'd be totally down to fuck a trap

Attached: image-71.jpg (311x278, 22K)

> likes the music I like
> 7/10 face
> pudgy
> hair kinda messy most of the time
> doesn't go outside much
> as antisocial as me
> definitely emotionally damaged
> the kind of needy that lets me go out sometimes and is super happy when I get back
> never wants to do much besides cuddle and listen to music or watch something
> doesn't mind how distant I can be, pretty distant herself sometimes
> loyal to the point of dying for me

Pretty much just give me a slightly above average girl who has been emotionally abused as a kid.

Why didn't you tell me about my typo this whole time? Had to alter it again.

Attached: boyish etc gf final alteration.png (1024x448, 128K)

Jokes on yiu nerds i already have a qt 3.14 trap gf i win all r9k

I didnt see it.
(Original comment)

any virgin woman who hasn't had a bf and itsn't mentally retarded

I kept such at everything rather than suck. Don't know why my subconscious does me that way.

In a way it was appropriate though.

Nice gf bump.

Attached: nice gf.png (1024x448, 12K)

this one
please just give me this one

Attached: 1496609814865.png (587x446, 14K)

>common interests
when will this retarded meme die
as long as you have good chemistry sharing interests is not necessary, in fact if theyre not a boring cunt like 99% of women them having different interests broadens your horizon

Imagine being this much of a normalfaggot
it is impossible to have a good relationship unless you have common interests, other than that it's merely a glorified prostitution contract.

Attached: 1523221826391.jpg (540x540, 56K)

>i need my gf to play my manchild games with me and she must be able to carry convo about ww2 german aviation otherwise we can't exist together

Only few women will share interests with you and those will not be fuckable if you like to paint warhammer figures you retard.
Focus on chemistry and possibly developing an interest together instead of trying to fuck your male friend with a vagina.
You're underage or a virgin aren't you?

Attached: 1423412219179.jpg (960x600, 64K)

Just want someone to love me

As long as her interests aren't boring thrash and she can hold a conversation it'll be good. Is that what you mean ?

That's alotta projections if i've seen some, i wasn't the guy you were talking to earlier, idiot.
picking the person you'll spend the rest of your life with solely based on "she's hot and she sounds like a good girl" is one of the most foolish shit i've ever seen, enjoy your you'll end up with one of the most shallow, superficial, normalfaggy "relationships" where you will end up hating your wife/girlfriend after 5 years

maybe you're a shallow roastie who's mad some girls have genuine hobbies
or probably just a normalnigger

i can't believe people listen to faggoty advice from faggots like you

Attached: 1517876153138.jpg (747x478, 69K)

Trust, honesty, and respect my man. Without those three things you're fucked from the start.

I want all that and a nice Jow Forums girl to go /out/ with.[/spoiler

Attached: tomboy gf.jpg (1152x648, 94K)

Robots help me out here. Actually, don't help me, robots. I want help from the chads and stacys that I know are lurking.

Kissless hugless virgin in college. I look and dress fine, I'm just a total social autist who is VERY uncomfortable around new people until I get to know them. I've never asked a girl out, even girls who I knew liked me, but I think I'm going to tomorrow. She's in one of my classes and I've never really talked to her, but she's cute and asks a lot of questions in class. First question: Is it weird to ask out someone you don't know? I only have this one class with her and the semester is coming to an end, so if no then I'm fucked. Second question: rate the script I'm going to work from--
>catch up with girl after class
>"hey, stacy, right? im user, you probably never noticed me because i sit behind you"
>"anyways i noticed you're really astute and observant in class and those are qualities that i really admire"
>"so i was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab something to eat sometime?"
>hopefully obtain qt's number

I know that this post is very autism but please help me out.

Perfection is subjective, my perfect gf would be a fit tomboy who would motivate me to exercise and play dark souls.

pretty much what im saying, women just have different interests in general. And that's fine, you wouldn't want your neckbeard friend to raise your children
you're not listening to anything im saying

>tfw you dump your intelligent girlfriend with huge titties because she isn't into esoteric hitlerism

Attached: 1433431857112.png (932x1042, 16K)

Ah, I forgot she also has to be smol, and have a complex about it.
That shit is cute.

Attached: Swole_Shimarin.png (562x476, 147K)

I like the way you think champ.

Attached: darkskin gf.png (668x421, 20K)

>catch up with girl after class
>"hey, stacy, right? im user, you probably never noticed me because i sit behind you"
>"anyways i noticed you're really astute and observant in class and those are qualities that i really admire"
>"so i was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab something to eat sometime?"
Holy fuck user, I ain't no chad and i probably really close to your situation but at least I'm not delusional. Are you trying to make it sound like you're reading from a script ? And that first line just makes you look even more pathetic that what you are. Even if she never noticed you, just don't mention it, maybe ?

Attached: 1518828769426.jpg (700x483, 34K)

>'yr really astute'
Lmao no don't go with this. You don't need to compliment her, and if you do then you shouldn't be such a sperg
Otherwise your plan is fine. You like girl, go get coffe with girl. Not that hard

lmfao
first line smells of virginity
second line smells of thirst
third line is just climax of both

Attached: 1441044174924.jpg (780x928, 102K)

well what the fuck do i say? I told you I have the auts.

Okau, just thought of something that i'll write here:
She's good in class so ask her for help to do some homework or shit and then work it from there. At least you'll have a valid pretext and you only need to not make it awkward.

Wrote it there don't think of something precise to say because it will never go your way, just have a general idea of where you want the discussion to go, no pre made sentences, that just sounds awful.

at least be on terms of her knowing your name before you ask her out, you're entirely relying on looks with that
get to the point of bantzing her and then ask her to grab coffee with you or something

If a stuttering autist with deer in headlights look comes up to you when youre a stacy what do you think is going to happen? I'm pretty sure this would kill your self confidence for a few months to boot.

Attached: 1434057673946.png (793x530, 145K)

Jeez user. Do not.

Improvise. It doesn't matter how autistic you sound. Do never read a exact script.

eye tye best gf

Attached: 19554901_10155766454395067_4409855355559090662_n.jpg (649x392, 47K)

>She's in one of my classes and I've never really talked to her
you gotta do this first user. small talk about class majors shit like that. qts like to talk about themselves. then jump into the asking out later. it may be too late in the semester for you.

oh c'mon this is the best gf out there

Attached: 8d4a6ec9f1f79b0c22f8e75d061fa3ab3826af4ec9e58e7769623b5777594c2a.png (701x531, 26K)

I want a Kpop GF so bad

Attached: KpopGF.png (1350x685, 40K)

i would crawl over broken class for this

Attached: 6546565.png (572x443, 57K)

There's not really an opportunity because she shows up late every class and there's no opportunity for group work. I was thinking my autistic way of going about this might slide because I think she commutes like I do and she seems like the type that would be an only child and she has that type of personality. Plus she's totally not out of my league or anything like that looks-wise. I think I'm just gonna go for it because the worst that can happen is that she says no and I never have to talk to her again and I'll probably never see her after this class. Thanks for the advice though.

>ywn bond with your deaf gf as she teaches you sign language so you can communicate with her better.

Attached: tfw no deaf gf.png (800x500, 109K)

I'd go threw fire and flames for a girl like that. I'd literally fucking lose my arm for a girl like that.

"Hey, Stacy, wanna get some coffee?"
don't do the homework thing from because she'll see right through that.
just straight up ask her out. if she says no, say:
>Ok cool maybe next time
and then smile, walk away and don't look back.

First date. What is appropriate protocol for introductions? handshake? hug?

>you just described shizune

too bad shizune is a big bitch.

Attached: d a n g.jpg (547x455, 21K)

Walk towards her. When you're 20 feet away, make eye contact and don't break it. When you're 5 feet away, do "the nod". If "the nod" is returned, you can give her a firm handshake. It should last 5-10 seconds and don't break eye contact until you're finished shaking hands.

bow and say namaste! with a rising tone and then stare at her until she does the same
if she doesnt turn 360 and sprint away

My wife. Pic related

Attached: 2173981729837192.jpg (634x422, 74K)

Not even religious and I want this so bad

ffs im being serious.

Would kill your bone as soon as she speaks though
"Poot et insad meh baba, ooh yeh"

i would let her make the first move like that. otherwise just say hi, smile, and hold the door for her.

>poot
*inhales*

Attached: 1520214789488.jpg (600x445, 55K)

I think it could be pretty endearing.

Attached: deaf waifu.jpg (2278x1687, 452K)

Walk up to her and if she notices you before you get too close, she'll probably smile and wave and you should reciprocate. If you get to talking distance, smile and say "Hey!" enthusiastically because that's what she'll do. She might go in for a hug, if she does, reciprocate, but I wouldn't open my arms for a hug first. It'd be pretty autistic to shake her hand, but if she holds out her hand like she's expecting one, do it I guess.

>cute
>tsundere
>smart but clumsy dumb
>not a nigger indian or arab.
>short
>normal sized boobs.

That was the absolute sweetest thing I've ever read.

Honestly sounds top tier even as a pagan

>completely submissive
>talks only when spokin to
>does every thing I say
>a girl that realize's that her mind and body belongs to me
>wants kids

Like a woman could ever show that kind of caring love for a deaf man, that's like instant robot tier.

>tomboyish looks (think Hyerin from EXID but doesn't have to be Asian)
>likes to tease me but truly loves me deep down
Need a girl who wants a beta boy

god I want a neet gf that's dependent on me

Attached: 1515255141131.png (1189x866, 39K)

Not every real life cripple is equivalent to your stupid VN

>that dialogue
Sometimes I forget that women actually have to put up with shit like this in real life.

>oh no, women have to get attention from socially awkward guys that is so much worse than being a socially awkward guy and either spending your entire life feeling like a coward for not approaching women or have the soul-crushing feeling of not only being rejected but being treated like you're an asshole for even trying.

Attached: 02981023182.png (318x282, 115K)

Please don't turn something so sweet into a reason to feel bitter, user. It's not good for you.

Seriously. I'd kill for a girl with good values like that. Sadly doesn't exist in this day and age.

What an asshole.
>oh no the people who constantly ignore him have to deal with the result of their actions
Fucking cruel bastard.

Attached: 1522776350984.jpg (220x220, 10K)

It stuck me that those feminist harpies who think men are evil and only want to smash have probably never looked at one of these threads.

Most women don't really have interests. They're a blank slate that you have to gradually project your own interests onto.

>Most women don't really have interests. They're a blank slate that you have to gradually project your own interests onto.
expand on this one user kinda fascinated

You mean a housewife without the marriage?

>tfw no Nintendo fangirl to have Pokemon battles with and watch Nintendo directs with

Attached: idealgf9.jpg (907x588, 67K)

Your average Stacy spends her free time working on her appearance, hanging out with her friends, using social media and watching fucking Netflix. They're boring and unadventurous with no real hobbies or creativity. Providing your hobby isn't something really spergy like Warhammer, your average woman is malleable enough to get into into most hobbies.

I think it's more about doing something together than the actual hobby.

Ummmm... Imaginary.

>he got an xbox
Faggot lol.

Attached: 1522945569529.png (2422x850, 1.26M)

>t. /lit/-poster

Attached: welathy heiress with library gf.png (735x586, 32K)

>tfw no high class gf

Attached: Suicide Wojak.jpg (281x260, 30K)

You can't stop me
1000000000 ms paint hours

Attached: RDGF_.png (500x300, 16K)

I know I can't draw, don't judge me

Attached: draft72181680.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Based on a high school crush. It's complicated to say the least

Attached: megafeels2.png (1198x710, 55K)

Surprisingly pure, thank you for this

Fuck I hate long distance

Attached: ideal gf.png (1380x775, 71K)

to the user that was asking, "uglycute" means something/someone that's flawed but you think is cute anyway (tomoko for example)

Attached: metalgf3.png (900x600, 151K)

Don't think I could trust a long distance gf.

Please love and hug her. In fact, go hug her now pls

so basically all that i've ever found cute :)