Anybody else think it's crazy we're all chatting to each other but we'll never know who's behind the screen?

Anybody else think it's crazy we're all chatting to each other but we'll never know who's behind the screen?

Attached: 1498705224643.png (783x783, 549K)

>fembot here
organs

I like it, find it comforting. If I make a particular ass of myself, or wish to discuss something extremely personal it's all anonymous. Can retreat into that when needed. It's also a place where everyone is more or less able to speak on equal footing.

No.
I think it's crazier that everyone is so comfortable being a corpse waiting to happen.

Nigga shut yo dum fukin ass XD

I think it's depressing how a lot of us talk about having shitty lives and nothing going our way but make no effort to create that utopia for ourselves out of this space. No one actually gets to know anyone on here for the fear of being gay'd at and all we ever do is argue all the time. Honestly, fuck this place and all of you. There is no such thing as robots, just assholes.

Its predictable.You can tell what the type of character you are talking based off a few responses.

Heres an interesting bit for you , theres a lot more women here than you would think.

I'm not a fag that worries about how the people I'm talking to. Sounds like a problem for a normalfag.

Maybe someday we'll cross paths but never know it

>You can tell what the type of character you are talking based off a few responses

people actually think this, lmao!!!!!!
>inb4 you used "lmao" that has some deep, secret hidden meaning!!!

The wonderful world of being anonymous.

You are half alien.

nope. you're overthinking it, roastie.

>user GET THE FUCK OUT OF ROOM, BREAKING AND ENTERING ENABLES ME TO USE DEADLY FORCE
Only possible situation desu

We should organize meetups or something. Honestly maybe I'll create a new zeemaps so we can see how many people are in each area.

i can tell that you are sometimes really sure of yourself and sometimes really unsure

Attached: 1523449652231.jpg (225x234, 54K)

It is the only sense of power that I have as a low-status male. I can be truthful and aggressive in the way that I desire to be without my low status interfering

Attached: Anthrojak.jpg (251x251, 15K)

It's the exact same thing as IRL

Think abt it

ruins the entire thing desu

Group robot meetups would be great desu senpai. We can all be lonely together, say nothing for 10 minutes, and then all go home.

pretty convinced that it'll ruin the idea most people have about others posting on this boards

we would finally get to see how much of this board is sincere and how much is redditors and normalfags repeating 'le roasties reeeeee'-memes from r/Jow Forums and copying perceived board culture

We already expect 99% to be posers. The goal would hopefully be to meet the remaining 1%. Even just one connection is worthwhile.

Sociopathic Chad reporting

>even just one connection is worthwhile

fuack it hurts

i should join the fighting game community or something to meet some likeminded peeople

>be me teach fag
>see another suicide thread we're op says he's going to an hero
>tell him to kill himself and stop being a faggot
>discover a student killed themself this morning when they jumped of a multi story car park
>Mfw
It was just a coincidence r...r...r..right g...gu...guys?

Attached: IMG_5567.jpg (780x438, 40K)

>meetup with bunch of autistic fags that wont say anything to each other cause they cant
I dont understand why anybody here would even come up with this stupid idea, dont we all post here through a forum/board/chat or whatever because we cant talk to ppl irl?

Yeah, you can be talking to a friend of yours, to a person who lives in your street or to a person who lives in the farthest place from you

Lets just imagine that
>Comment is not original, taken muted for 1 eon
>welp time to use grammar

its crazy to think you could be talking to the same user on multiple threads about different topics, and no one has any idea.

well some user posted a screen in some thread to prove that he is not OP, I know that there are at least 3 of us

smart.
its like other threads youre involved in, i could be replying to you there as well, and we would never know, as is the point of anonymity i guess.

the internet detective has arrived folks

alright then. how many in this thread?

Zero
Orgaln