Is this how human beings drink water? I look like a human right now, right?

>Is this how human beings drink water? I look like a human right now, right?

Attached: 1523967100356.jpg (392x388, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kfJKIDDo7d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off back to facebook with this shit

You know I think the person who said earlier about the autism ears was right

I'm telling you, aliens fucking kidnapped zuckerberg when he was a child and stole his skin which an imposter now lives in, pretending to be him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Its called age and stress

Nope. Alien skinwalker.

Just how does he do it lads?

Attached: human being walk by mark zuckerberg the human being.png (466x465, 398K)

oh wow facebook memes !

Attached: original pepe.jpg (281x293, 36K)

The entire purpose of that hearing was to destroy any goodwill Mark had with the American public, and meme him into being hated by the entire country.
Why?
Because he has enough money to self fund a presidential campaign without being controlled by lobbyists and bankers.
Him going on his cross-country tour of the nation was seen as him testing the waters, so it had to be stopped before anything could come out of it.
It was all a big dog and pony show. Notice how it was broadcast nearly all day on every news outlet, when some other crazy stuff (namely the escalation of the Syrian conflict) was occurring.
Also you're stupid if you think any of those boomer congressmen care about American peoeple's privacy. They've known what Facebook has been up to for years, and if we were living in another country it probably would've been nationalized by now

Attached: 165AF0FA-D370-4BAE-9006-C80AE1BCC1C8-1110-0000016E91FF32DD.jpg (327x300, 63K)

>that moment of hesitation before he takes a bite of the bread
I wonder what he was thinking in that moment.

Attached: mark zuckerburg the human being consumes the commonly enjoyed rectangular human snack that consists (720x404, 1.32M)

I don't get why Jow Forums makes fun of him. Stop acting like a bunch of bully normies.

Your site already gets enough traffic zuck.

He didn't stand a chance either way

Human race>spying aliens

He would against Jared Kushner, whose very aura screams "psychopath that will murder your children"
In out of touch robot vs. out of touch psychotic mogul, robot has a pretty good chance

Yep, everyone already hated him. Besides, he only went to speak to congress to try and make himself look good, he had zero obligation to do so and wasn't even under oath.

He wouldn't survive the primaries debates.

I think that at this point he just keeps going with the joke and acting like a robot on purpose.

>How do I make the chewing process of this food product look as humanlike as possible?

I also enjoy executing this activity of jogging, just like any other sane being. This camera was hired to show humanity, my humanity

youtu.be/kfJKIDDo7d8

hmm, yes, I am indeed getting a very homo-sapian esque vibe from this

Attached: JUST. LIKE. US.jpg (572x384, 56K)

FUCK YOU
I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE NORMIES AND GIRLS ARE JUDGING ME LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF WEIRDO WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO ACT TOO
I FEEL ZUCKERBERG'S PAIN
WE CAN'T HELP IT THAT WE'RE WEIRD

Ill be honest this "zuckerberg is a robot/lizard person" meme was never even funny. It feels forced as fuck. The dude clearly just has some kind of aspergers.

it's normie tier bullshit and this thread was designed to provoke.

zuckbot memes are the best

Attached: 1519875748814.jpg (720x669, 68K)

>The slow screech of burning bird muscle is associated with patriotism and mortal shells in my core memory

Attached: 1515038736529.png (640x640, 1.24M)

lol
what do you expect
people are pretty much monkeys
they will take any chance to feel superior to someone, ESPECIALLY when theyve been at the bottom their entire lives.

most memes are.. nowadays anyway. normies ruin everything because they have very shallow senses of humor IMO.. not to sound like a neckbeard though. "HAHA HE MOVES KIND OF WEIRD" "LETS SAY HES A ROBOT!!" "HAHA GOTEM!!"

its lame but whatever

>thinking I actually feel superior to a fucking billion
no m8, I just find him funny is all. I would still switch lives with him in a heartbeat.