So what happened to sheep village pedo discord? are people still orbiting this ugly whore or is it finally dead...

so what happened to sheep village pedo discord? are people still orbiting this ugly whore or is it finally dead? was this a side effect of the trap posting purge? the board looks cleaner than ever.

Attached: creature.jpg (606x553, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!XoMylR4S!5DLRMzkIOyEPdh3MZnllKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't know, but it is my mission to make her kill herself

Attached: 20180417_155134.png (720x1220, 61K)

the former pedo owner was banned and they're trying to rebuild that mess of a server
ciara is still active but under constant threats of the same said jealous pedo because she lusts after other men rather than his spic ass

Koakuma kunny
nebabo

Attached: f89863d08ad37c450a63bc44c5503d48.jpg (960x600, 390K)

REMINDER THAT MICHAEL SOSA CAN'T GET PUSSY SO HE PRAYS ON LITTLE GIRLS AND GROOMS THEM

Attached: michael.jpg (470x115, 9K)

I was talking to Michael, he got her bf to dump her. Kek

this is so fucking funny, someone needs to write all this lore into some post that can get archived at encyclopedia dramatica or something like that along with the reiko trap-posting stuff, Jow Forums lore is comedy gold

Attached: 1523963080306.jpg (474x595, 111K)

She said she was leaving because she has wonderful irl friends, a wonderful bf, and is now happy with him.

Lol absolute bs. She is coming back soon.

Wow that's news to me, the dude is completely fucked in the head and needs to arrested
Here's him threatening Sunny who happens to be 14 years old, the same girl he pressured into sendim him nudes

Attached: michael2.jpg (507x282, 20K)

Maybe i will, thanks for the idea, ciara never managed to have her page taken down so i hope it will be hard for the spic pedo as well

someone should take down that spic pedo, its not hard, he's always high and alone in his house rented with mommy bucks

You could call his mom's office at least.

she knows the basic of everything, and she is covering his son's actions.

i messaged his mother on facebook and she's well aware of her degenerate son, she blocked me moments after, some parents just can't face the fact their kids are human garbage, the bitch is in it too!

Story? Invites?

did I mention that he preys over underage boys as well

DISCORDFAGS FUCK OFF

DISCORDFAGS FUCK OFF

DISCORDFAGS FUCK OFF

DISCORDFAGS FUCK OFF

dropping the ciara collection here

mega.nz/#F!XoMylR4S!5DLRMzkIOyEPdh3MZnllKg

Attached: uxrzo.webm (404x720, 807K)

How does the owner of a server get banned? That doesn't make sense. An owner can only leave or transfer ownership.

this thread is going to be taken down soon, i know michael has a server with his partners in crime dedicated to reporting threads about him

to the people in that server helping him cover his tracks: logs of the server are being archived by a friend along with messages and user ID's, stop helping the pedo get away with it

Attached: michael3.jpg (943x103, 18K)

coloring book gf is the only important citizen of sheep village

Attached: 45A0EFC2-9EFF-4186-BB9B-F50BF9E93DBD.jpg (3024x3024, 931K)

Aria is the cutest

from what i've heard he managed the server behind the scenes but never actually posessed ownership, faggot admins took look enough to get rid of him

Her massive jaw can almost compete with ciara's

why would she slap her face like that? was she trying to "self-harm"? what is she trying to prove, that she's fucking retarded?

>cute
>thicc
What more could we need?

Attached: D3B7ED1A-D5FF-4AD1-A071-DBE06FDDF4F3.jpg (3024x3024, 926K)

stop messaging her faggot. she's gone that's what you wanted right? leave her alone.

>cute
>a tad crazy
>thicc
>irish

let the power of dubs compel you fellow user.

Attached: doubles.jpg (472x472, 39K)

i want her dead.

that's such a tame screenshot to include in a post where you say >stop helping the pedo get away with it

she's not gone lol, she only left because the pedo spic lied about her account being hacked resulting in her being kicked from the discords

michael constantly hijacks accounts of various underage boys and girls, emails, instagrams, you name it, and ask more lewds to give them back.

what difference could it make to you if she's alive or dead if she doesn't post here? there were ciara threads after he attempted suicide. nothing but time will remove her from this board just face it.

>when shes crazy enough to make you worried but not crazy enough to scare you
perfect middle
whats actually wrong with her?

the girl hes messaging and grooming is an unstable mentally ill 14 years old, shoulda given more context sorry

best sheep village gril?

Attached: asteriaa (4).png (707x693, 499K)

disgusting face disgusting personality, why are you orbiting this sub human again

Attached: 1523956571761s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

she posted her bloody fingers after masturbating during her period, but thats hot for me, idk about you

It was from cutting, not masturbating, baka.

Tribes already made his mark on her

i just don't want people to message her telling her to kill herself. then again, she never scammed me so i don't understand the hate.

Is this tame enough for you user
>threatening a 14 years old with her nudes because she wanted to leave him

Attached: michael4.jpg (581x70, 8K)

first i've heard of this. got any proof? and yeah she may be lurking but as far as i'm concerned she's gone if she doesn't post anymore. she can't avoid the internet anyway.

chill i know about michael. i'm just saying that screenshot without context isn't incriminating compared to the other stuff that's available, like his roleplaying with ciara.

did she actually? when was this have you got the picture
which one was it

She is back on sheep village, has been active the last couple of days and the mods said she was verified by voice

Who are all the girls in Sheep Village these days?

i don't understand why she would archive her instagram then. the study excuse she posted doesn't make sense. i do get why she would stop posting here though. it never ends well.

She hasn't posted in a bit, I guess since Michael got her bf to dump her?

the most popular ones now are:
Aria
Asteriaa
Sunny
Natalie
Fine
Or if a new girl joins she will be the most popular for a few days

I want all of them, not just the popular ones.

She is a bdp self admitted attention whore user, nearly all of her decisions don't make sense

Agatha, Aria, Asteriaa, Avery, Cassie, Drawgirl, Eliza, Emma, Emmanuel, Fae, Faris, Fine, Jam, Kelly, Kennedi, Ksenia, Lavender, Marky, Meilleure, Pupinia, Rose, Serenity, Sunny, Terpsichore, Tiffacorn
thats the list, some of the girls left or arent in the server

Alright, was looking for someone specific if they were still there. Guess not.

why no crispy? she's the best waifu.

End yourself, faggot orbitor!

it's threads like these that make revolting bottomfeeders like you surface, crawl back into your hole degenerate freak

Attached: 1523985518982.png (420x420, 11K)

the popping videos is lost forever

Attached: 1522734241974.png (1593x955, 188K)

Nah, don't give a fuck about any of these girls, I just like the chaos, it's entertaining to watch. Was curious if someone was still there though, that was top notch drama.

i wish it was just roleplaying i heard he travelled all the way from Texas to PA just to fuck her

Who?
I dunno, I guess she doesnt have enough orbiters

>even Ciara is disturbed

Says a lot about Michael.

I believe she was eastern european, roleplayed as like an aunt or mom or something.

the server took a hit when a mod went rogue and her channel was deleted, just ask the faggots and they'll recreate it for you

What did she look like
Originalolol

Dont remember much, had brownish black hair, glasses, bangs, big eyes. I think her name started with a K or an O.

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?
I don't follow discord happenings.

Attached: 1522778859663.png (1383x988, 1.44M)

kind of sounds like anny, she left ages and ages ago

Leave my fucking board.

Discord normalfag drama has no place on r9k