Who else walks like a retard?

Who else walks like a retard?

Left side of the picture.
I have literally been mocked in public for it before.

Attached: walking.jpg (600x565, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Omg. I wanted to make the same thread last week. Thank God you made it.

I noticed 1 year ago that some people walk with an angle. It's super weird.

Yeah, I have a bit of a waddle to my step

Is this considered retard walk? My mom was always making me walk with feet angled outwards.

>he does the madman walk
Is there a bigger redflag?

Attached: 1546156241574.gif (272x500, 107K)

Its probably your back/posture/hips. Like being a physically weak makes you compensate. Find some videos in YouTube im sure its manageable and correctable

i do not rgfd

>doesnt have his feet always ready to squat

I played hockey for over ten years of my life so its just normal to me.

Attached: CjPTQ0lUoAAArfb.png (575x359, 455K)

>tfw flat feet and caved soles
>feet and legs angle inwards towards each other when I walk but feet point straight ahead
>looks like my lower body is collapsing
>developed perfect back posture to compensate
>look positively foolish going anywhere

Pretty sure that's called being pigeon toed, or maybe that's when you walk with feet pointed inwards. Either way it looks super autistic and I'm grateful I walk normally.

My right foot does this slightly, my left is fine though.

I'm literally the only person I know who does this

my sister used to ridicule me all the time, and this is one of the things she used to bitch at me so much about.
i finally just forced myself to walk straight like the guy to the right. i was pretty proud of myself for that, but then i also realized i still had no friends

>going up and down while walking

Attached: 1502878866918.png (645x772, 148K)

Just become the owner of the WWE. Problem solved

Attached: mcmahon.gif (300x180, 1007K)

My feet resemble left, but my knees and the motion of my legs resemble right. No one has ever commented on it.

I have that too, its lack of dorsiflexion of the ankles and a mix of flat feet.

Try doing squats and run barefoot.

Attached: F2158238-D3A7-4C00-94E4-FA0780C9C2B8.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

Pigeon toed is when they point inward. I trip over my own feet a lot because of it.

I have knock knees because of my flat feet :/

As a kid I had a book that said Indians walked like this, because it was more energy efficient, so I started to walk like this. I see nothing wrong with it tho. Nobody ever mentioned it.

I do, but it has to do a lot with my knees

I've got the reverse of that. Do you say "cow legged" in English?
Holy fuck that sounds bad when spoken out loud.
But yeah, am a little self conscious about it.

This nigga actually paid for Jow Forums. Kek!

I was in a store walking with my arms crossed when I passed a mirror
I looked like a flamingo

To everyone in this thread who walks like that: there is no cure. Those videos are bullshit, you can't change your skeleton.

Oh god, this. It's the worst too, because most of the time, I walk normally apparently, but if I so much as think about it, or trip, or even just look down, then I psych myself out and have to just walk until I forget I'm doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98

You mean Xavier

one of the few mean comments a roastie made about me in school was "look how awkwardly he walks"

Your mom is evil

i more or less walk with a limp because i have lower back problems
my mom said it wasnt noticeable but i think shes lying

>thread about the way you walk
>no one posted the pic related
pathetic

Attached: 1492535561415.png (2518x1024, 446K)

Left is unironically superior. It allows for the most responsive turning. Right is only desirable when running.

The doflamingo walk is godlike, tf you on about OP?

My right foot is slightly curved so I feel like I'm walking funny. Someone back in middle school told me I walk with a limp but I've never noticed it.

My father used to beat me because I walked with my feet turned slightly inwards when I was like 5 years old, so I forced myself to turn my feet outwards like in the OP and now this is my natural stance and gait, turning my feet straight is actually uncomfortable.

>and run barefoot
I'd rather not catch athlete's foot.

I naturally walk with my feet angled outwards, but it's because of a slight deformity in the bones of my ankles. I forget the specific term. Over time it's also fucked up my knees and even my back. I use inserts in my shoes now but the damage has already been dealt.