I was never insecure about my dick size, my height or anything else for that matter...

I was never insecure about my dick size, my height or anything else for that matter, not until I noticed how people around me and especially online were constantly whining about their perfecly normal dicks and average height.
Insecurity catches like wildfire and it got me too. I became one of those sad people who would shave their dicks just to get an illusion of half an inch extra and then go to bed crying, looking like shaved muppets.

Later, however, I went to study maths in a university and composed my social circles of math students and intellectuals only. Stopped reading imageboards and social media too.
Guess what, it helped.
The answer is not getting your dick pumped with silicone or getting big muscles with steroids. The answer is getting rid of the fucking idiots in your life who care about stupid shit like that.
I learned that the smartest people amongst us don't give a shit about genetic qualities and don't evaluate people based on them. Only an idiot respects someone just for how they were born to look.

Attached: 1523993028081.jpg (495x700, 62K)

Remembere that the only people who post their dicks online know that they are above average

Koakuma kunny
oke

Attached: f93ff6ea887a0669e7e6749981b1ac15.jpg (1000x1413, 913K)

lol tiny dicked faggot kys

This.

The reason why every dick you see online is bigger than yours is because ONLY big dicked, low IQ people take pics of their dicks and flaunt them online.
They really got nothing else going for them in life and it's sad.

>being this delusional about how life works
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA keep telling yourself these lies mathfag. Holy shit the lies that normalfags tell themselves are borderline psychotic

Attached: biglaughpepe.jpg (258x360, 39K)

Math? cool. I wanna do it too.
What's your area of expertise?

what if u get big muscles without steroids lmao

why do u assume someone is using roids (which honestly takes more discipline than being a fatty fat chub math nerd) when they might just be fit

Should've posted an image of yourself tipping a fedora

And you think all the Jow Forums pressuring about how we live in a modern jungle where dicks and muscles rule, women are cold machines who live only to demand Chad Thundercocks is somehow an accurate depiction of reality?

Everything you read on Jow Forums is just damaging your brain and loosening your grip on reality.

>Only an idiot respects someone just for how they were born to look.

I've always found it pathetic how normies seem to immediately have respect for people who are taller than them.
I mean what the fuck. I've literally seen truck drivers become cucked doormats when they see someone taller than them.
These people are apes and their primitive brain is still assessing the size of another ape to be the only variable in social interaction.
Pathetic.

>truck drivers
nigga who cares about bottom of the barrel citizens

I actually agree what the fuck

>truck drivers
ahahahaha what???

>their primitive brain is still assessing the size of another ape to be the only variable in social interaction

Actually there's a lot of truth to this.

The smarter you are, the more variables you consider when you evaluate another person.
If you're dumb, you only see his/her appearance like boobs/dick/face whatever.
If you're a bit dumber, you see the appearance and also account for their profession and social status.
If you're even smarter, you analyze their intellect and creativity.

The more things you see in a person tells you how many things there are in you.
What a realization.
This is probably why detectives are smarter than your average joe. They see a lot of stuff where your Pete Plumber sees nothing. I'm a plumber so I can make plumber jokes, just for the record.

>If you're a bit dumber, you see the appearance

I mean smarter, haha.

When you read any imageboard, you notice that people have this kind of extreme ideas:

>women are cold, demanding machines
>they accept nothing less than the perfect alpha male, aka Chad Thundercock
>you're never tall enough, never handsome enough
>your dick is not big enough
>your dick size defines your worth to females
>females rule the earth because we live in a jungle and amidst evolutionary combat

Does this sound familiar to you? I've used Jow Forums for 10 years and I see this kind of deluded brainlet shit all the time.
And it's not even posted by femanons. They're not demanding anything. It's guys.
You're thinking that's big dicked guys just boosting their own agenda, right?
No.
It's your average, insecure sadfrog who posts stuff like that. They're actually posting their own fears, wanting someone to say they're not true.
But you should never post your fears as facts, not even when wanting confirmation from others. Posting your fears makes them come true.

Attached: loser pic.jpg (1083x720, 185K)

I want to hug you in a heterosexual way guys

> however, I went to study maths in a university and composed my social circles of math students and intellectuals only
lmao Nice sell.
But in the real world being with other nerds would be depressing as shit.
It wouldn't be as fun as being with normies
Opposites do attract to some degree

>bluepilled normalfags afraid to accept the truth
Stay delusional faggots. Whatever makes you (((happy)))

But if you are a robot this is how you perceive life. People only "care" about you if they want something from you. You get shamed for things better people (aka normies) never will be. You always have to prove yourself a 100 times more for scraps because everyone know they can do better than you.