The feeling of emptiness is back

>the feeling of emptiness is back
>all the stuff I could numb my mind with before don't do the trick anymore
>vidya is boring, Jow Forums gets more and more shit every minute, talking to online people feels like I'm holding a conversation with imaginary friends
>only point of each day is to wait until it's late enough for me to sleep
Is there any way to get back that feeling of direction to one's life you used to have years ago? Is it possible to feel fulfilled again, despite knowing all the nice things that will ever happen to you probably all happened already and it's only downhill from here?

Attached: 1494826300492.jpg (542x720, 49K)

If you happen to find something, be sure to report back.

try picking up a guitar or something and get that sense of accomplishment and improvement back
the shit you are talking about is just your brain being wrong

I pray, but most people in our age group have a problem with that for some lame reason I don't care about.

is that casey neistat and the rodge?

I'm a musical brainlet, but I started working out recently, to atleast funnel the boredom into something i can feel accomplishment at the end of the day, at least in theory. It's a decent way to kill some time, but in the long run it doesn't really give me a good feeling I fear.

I've actually been praying every night for like 3 or 4 years now every night kind of as a way for silent meditation. One of the reasons I feel the way I described is that this particular small daily ritual doesn't give me anything anymore aswell. It feels like evry other thing that lost its value to me, sadly.

i want to add that happiness in life stems from movement, things changing
it is when you stagnate you get depressed
it is not important what you do, it is important to do SOMETHING and that is what a lot of young men cannot get their heads around, understandably. "why do something that makes no sense?" for your own good thats why

I absolutely get that, like I said, I do stuff besides mindless time killing. From an outside perspective I'm probably moving forward, but the fact that I'm moving forward alone doesn't give me any fulfillment. Mpoving for moving's sake might be more depressing than doing nothing at all. If you stagnate you atleast know where you are and where you will be in the future: at the same point where you started. I don't lack movement, I lack direction.

ah yes the illness of our generation
i could advise you to find a greater purpose to pursue but there are barely any other than making the best of your human experience i think
i mean one might get into politics or something but are they not all corrupted?
btw i am in a similiar boat, the kind of guy who thinks a lot with something blocking me from actually doing something. i recently picked up a guitar and AM feeling better that's why i recommended it but i feel you are at a worse spot emotionally :(

Funnily enough, I used to be quite avidly into politics and shit but that interest took its natural course aswell and died down just like other passions. Maybe I'm missing that child like wonder of discovering an entirely new interest, getting into it and making it your own. It's just hard to get any motivation to try to find something like that in the first place if every day feels shitty and emptier than the previous one. Also, many possible things require people to do it with and I'm just not interested nor really the type of person to find people to do stuff with. I know that this is a self sustaining system, but I've grown too apathetic to really get up and fix it, you know?

That downhill start HRT (estrogen) and transition to a little girl the plus is tons of sex and orbiters what have you got to lose?

Become a sissy sub on Grindr and suck some cock maybe a older man will guide you down the right path while fucking you

Who said I was a boy in the first place OwO

Get off Jow Forums or go fuck a trap stop crying you act like a little fucking girl maybe you should be a trap or take anti depress meds fag.

>samefag trapposting
Could it possibly be that you are heavily projecting there, user?

Not him are you a girl (male) with a feminine penis (under 6.5)?

yes i know and it is killing me that so many young people feel that way. i think though that, while many are not at fault for their situation, matters to fix it are in their hands alone and the longer you "wait" the deeper you sink. there is this term slippery slope and i think it is scaringly accurate for this condition. sorry for any ramblings btw not a native speaker

No, I'm just a dude (male) who responds to shitposts by shitposting aswell.

Either way go on Grindr and suck a dick user

Jokes on you i only posted once OP should transition maybe you should to

You should read "Dark Night of the Soul" by St. John of the Cross. He discusses what is happening to you. Basically, God is preparing you to move to the next level of spiritual awareness. You no longer find pleasure in created things and even prayer loses its consolation, this is a good thing. It means you are ready to get rid of earthly attachments. Sensual pleasure is for babies. Adults eat spiritual food.

No problem, famalam. Yeah, I'm aware that most of my immediate problems could be easily fixed by myself, the thing is, what for? Doing that hasn't made me feel any form of fulfillment before, so why even bother if I know it won't make me feel better? I know it's juvenile to live to be happy, honestly, that's not even really what I want to be anyway, but how can I feel fulfilled if I did something just to have done it? Doing something because "it's the right thing to do in my situation" or because that's what other fulfilled people do can't be the right way, atleast for me.

It sounds dumb, but whenever i start feeling that way i buy something expensive that ive been wanting. Something new that might distract me from how shit Im feeling. Last time it was a bunch of PC upgrades. Even if the excitement is short lived it can help.

i agree 100% but what can you do? as another user mentioned the spiritual path might be an option then. there are quite plenty of resources that guide spiritual enlightenment or development in general
personally i try do induce myself with a sense of honor and responsibility towards my bloodline and to the Greater All and try to be positive and love giving all the time no matter what i am doing. like imagining a little version of me sitting up in the clouds, judging what i do, but not like a judge, in a loving way and trying to make that dude happy with my actions

Ye, I'm currently looking into the things mentioned ,really interesting stuff. I mean, it's definetely not a perfect cure for my situation or my thoughts, but it's a little consuling nontheless. I won't give up hope that I'll find something that makes me feel like I used to feel years ago, but that doesn't make the moment any easier it seems.

Well, I don't really want anything, so buying material things for quick instant gratification doesn't really work for me.

just escape to the 8