There are actually boys on r9k that think this is some kind of safe haven for virgin males and that that we aren't 99%...

>there are actually boys on r9k that think this is some kind of safe haven for virgin males and that that we aren't 99% girls larping
LOL user... really?

Attached: 1522694035277.jpg (561x785, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15524230
alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow
Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls on the internet. You're a funny kinda faggot, op.

I wonder how many girls there actually are here. I'd say as high as 30% desu

I'd say more like 15%, the rest are larpers and traps. There's only a couple girls that come here and you can tell who they are by their distinct posting style

>I'd say as high as 30%
I'd say you're as high as 120% if you think that.

There's nothing about an anonymous form that would get rid of girls user. I would honestly assume it wouldn't be odd to see a nearly perfect 50/50 split. Wemon use the internet just as much as men do user just in different circles. And if you count mobile games, wemon game more than men.

Yea I can almost always tell a woman.
kek legit made me chuckle
Nah it's not 50/50 i dont think

>he hasnt the inkling of how statistics work

Its not just about being on the internet, women have naturally easier lives than men, so they're less likely to be neets and therefore less likely to use this board.

Thank fuck he deleted that retarded piece of shit. I HOPE to fuck he doesnt main board it.

what was it he posted?

>there are roasties fingering themselves to the thought of desperate incels right now

A dumb strawpoll asking who is male vs female. Complete with reddit spacing and animepost.

>not wanting to dom the shit out of a cute robot boy and watch his ears burn red as you smooch and grope all over his skinny virgin body while he's completely powerless to move or even say a word
you fucks don't know how to live

Attached: 1522298951018.gif (500x417, 163K)

Being more socially-oriented, isn't it clearly just that a woman is far more likely to want attention and want to blog and so on rather than engage in anonymity?

Yes but wemon love to socialize and love message bords. You don't have to be a neet fag to be on this board. I'd say I'm rather outgoing if you'd meet me in real life.

>Normie in disguise

this desu, it's the only thing I can get off to
skinny white boys w/ big diccs = HNNNNNGGG

Attached: 1520974041429.jpg (552x560, 27K)

>Robots
>Big dicks
Kek

90% of "women" here are ugly disgusting trannies.

From my limited experience playing games with girls online and my ex. I would say they normally prefer anonymity. My ex had a great headset but always kept it muted unless if she was in a party with her friends. Now from my experience on mmo's, they're are definitely some girls that will build a harem of guys that help them grind or straight up just give them currency. Its the sadist/funniest shit I've ever seen.

>robots
>attractively skinny
pick 1

Attached: ED310DA5-8F40-4FE1-ADEB-759E36DD9E3F.jpg (587x539, 60K)

do you seriously spend so much time here that you can correctly identify multiple different people you've never met on this anonymous website visited by people all over the world? That's impressive user.

Is chloroform suitable for suicide?
How much would I need to drink?

I only found a reference of a woman who killed herself with it, but there was no remark about her bodyweight for dose reference.

i wish a little boy would manhandle me

>phonepost
>phoneposting
Pick 1

I wish some slutty femanon would seduce me into giving her my virginity

nah Jow Forums is a sausage fest because most women are spending time with chad.

>he doesn't know
>he actually doesn't know
LOL

Attached: 1522831975477.jpg (1024x855, 74K)

why does this fucking turn me on so much

i wish there were actual girls into deflowering boys.

You'll find your someone eventually user
girls taking the lead is becoming more and more mainstream

Attached: 65.jpg (1280x1523, 284K)

I can always tell a man from a woman within 4-5 posts.

>born slightly too early to live in the matriarchy

I hope so user. I want a hot latina girl to take my virginity.

>tfw been told i have a cute face
>but 6 foot

Not by pegging though
That's just weird

That is not OK, on a list of things that is not OK that like 3rd on the list. After raping then murdering the human race because your bored.

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME BUT NOT FROM A MALE HUAHFIEBQOJADOIHUDHWIDD

This is such bullshit. There is no way you can tell gender just by the way a person types. It's just you deluding yourself into thinking you might be talking to a girl.

i want to violate a little boy like that

Nice trips lucky user

Shut the fuck up, mentally ill tranny. Kill yourself unironically.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

Post 1
3-4 more and i'll know.
What do you think about virginity?

Where do I find girls like that?
>t. actual robot male

Absolute retards are in this place. Seems like people shit in the bucket more and more everyday.

Do girls larp as twink fags?

I have 9 fembots on discord, so there's at least that many.

Attached: 1523908867246.jpg (688x918, 65K)

He posted this
strawpoll.me/15524230

>9 fembots
>fembots
What?

can i get the original image?
I really want to wack off to it later.

Funny how nobody got the valhalla reference

Originalytium comentum

Attached: 1470792469631.png (1887x2545, 789K)

The only type of girl who go here are weirdos.

Jow Forums's advertise page says that it is 70% male. Alexa says that it is about 50/50. alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow Forums.org
Jow Forums.org/advertise.
Someone is right and someone is wrong.

>hasn't been here long enough to see the arguing with holes image
normals begone