Robot habits

ITT: we share our robot habits i'll start

>i pee in the sink
>i shower with my underwear on
>i fully take off my pants and underwear when pooping

Attached: manlet master race.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

>i shower with my underwear on
why?

>I always shower after pooing
>I think real girls are gross and 2D girls are better even though I don't watch anime
>I like to shave my pubes over the toilet, then wipe my nose with toilet paper, then pee in the toiler and flush it all at the same time, cause it's satisfying to see the absolute mess get instacleaned in a second

Attached: NuNuNujak.jpg (214x317, 10K)

i just don't know man, i showered like that since i could remember
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I haven't been diagnosed. It's not that weird anyway.

>I think real girls are gross and 2D girls are better even though I don't watch anime
this is natural

>>i shower with my underwear on
>>i fully take off my pants and underwear when pooping

???
come again

>press the back of my ankle against my vago
>shake my legs
>sit in either criss cross position or have my right leg standing up
>carelessly spill food on the floor as I'm eating

It's just so gross. I see a qt, and look at her butt and then I realize that she shits from there. If you cut her open then bile, blood, intestines and other gross things would come out.
Yuck.

>"Lmao guys, I'm like so weird. See, women can be robots too!"
You do nothing weird, you're just a bit of a slob judging from
>carelessly spill food on the floor as I'm eating
Fuck off roast.

are... are you a nevernude?

Attached: 28C82F05-CDBF-4896-BDF8-156FF7676548.jpg (920x920, 106K)

Wrong guy, niggy. I'm

i'm not even sure which outfit is supposed to be joke here

That's a fact

Attached: fuckingpleb.jpg (289x440, 20K)

>showers with underwear
>le wacky text formatting
seriously surprised you had the gumption to call anyone autistic, especially someone that is nowhere near your level.

Pee in the sink for sure user I also jerk off in my mouth

I think the defining point in my life when I realized this was actually on Jow Forums. I was on /aco/ and then i switched over to /s/, and the contrast was staggering. All the real women looked like disgusting beasts compared to the superior 2D girls.
Also, there was a girl who sat behind me in a class who I thought was pretty qt, but she would yawn and I was hit with this wave of repulsive smells. That, and I'm pretty sure she was farting. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: ByeNow.jpg (852x480, 27K)

>I also jerk off in my mouth
is that robot or just homo?

>All the real women looked like disgusting beasts compared to the superior 2D girls.
At least you figured it out eventually. Can you imagine dedicating your whole life around trying to seduce such vile 3D pigs?

>poop in paper towel then bury it in neighbor's backyard for dog to find
>showers with crocs on

Criss cross its indian style you left wing sjw bitch

That's the path of freedom user. Since I stopped caring about 3dpd my life just kept getting better:
Got fit and healty for my waifu
Got a job to buy myself shit and I don't have to waste it on women for a slight chance of having sex. I can fuck a hooker if I want

This is robot everyone does it and its not gay cuz its your own I dont swallow thats to much

Well do it then you turbo autist lemme guess you are a Grindr faggot right?

>I dont swallow thats to much

Lol if you say so

Dont knock it till you try it user its pretty fun if you cant you have a micro dick

No, my parents actaully loved me and I became a normal straight man.

i don't like cum user. it's sticky and gets everywhere, the last place i'd want it is my mouth

Easy fix you swallow I dont but try it out

I just smear deodorant on my clothes if I miss a shower because of tight schedule

Reminder if you like traps yiu are gay

Dont forget smear your grundle that will smell worse then armpits and that bussy

I fucked 3 girls in the last 3 weeks and couldn't keep a hard on with any of them,

Went full Pierre Woodman style, ate them out while fingering upwards. They all came...except me.

Na Bailey Jay is hot as fuck if you wouldnt fuck her but would fuck Buck Angel you are gay

No denying it user you are a homosexual if you cant get hard maybe you should take a seriously look at it

>i spit out my flem and smear it on the walls
>i stick pins up my nose to make myself sneeze
>i stick pencils in my ears

I think you might be gay M8 no straight man would have this happen to him

>i eat my cum so i don't have to clean up
>i shower once a week and change my underwear twice a week
>i cheat on every exam/quiz
>sometimes when i eat outside i leave without paying
>i jerk off 5 times a day
>i eat my boogers

Attached: top-ten-asesinos-del-cine-L-MYv7nA.jpg (300x200, 6K)

The problem is I don't really count what I'm doing as abnormal until people point them out to me, here are some more obvious ones.
>sleep using earplugs
>sleep downstairs in the living room or my bedroom floor
>brush teeth in the shower
>piss in the sink to wash other peoples toothpaste spit down
>go up stairs on all fours
>eat meals in my room
>wear PJ's at home
>drink several cups a tea a day to fuel caffeine addiction

That's all I can think of right now.

Nah, I got hard, then lost it. To my credit I was on 200-250g valium and drunk.

In was really tiered ad shit, and they want me to do all the work, so I end up getting distracted and wanting to go to sleep.

Give myself a weekly shower enema to clear the pipes and stomp the shit down the drain.

Umm 34 here i do all of these thats 0retty normal user not sure whats wrong?

mg*

uhhhuikhiuk

Hmm the meds are suspect but I have a feeling once your subcon knew it wasnt a bussy you lost the boner?

What made you stop sleeping in your own bed and room?

Also I don't ever wear clothes at home, I can't stand the feel of them.

Na thats BS I've done all this and never lost a boner

>i've been picking the skin around my finger nails for years now
>also have been picking the skin on my lips
>used to do the same thing in my nasal septum, but the scab healed and i don't anymore

I get bored or pass out drunk I also run around naked on my land and poop and pee where I please while doing yard work

You're a bit of a party animal then!

So you've never washed your dick?

I can be but solo so I dont party with anyone just my self went to sleep naked on the picnic table woke up to UPS delivering a package I just hid under it one day was weird

This sounds kind of fun user.. can anyone see you?

Nah, I fucked up and learned to masturbate wrong. Instead of using my hand, I'd grind against things. So pussy doesn't feel natural to me to cum.

It's called Traumatic Masturbation Syndrom. I starting doing it when I was really young.

Plus, I've had 2 serious relationships. I know the only way to make myself stay hard, cum from pussy - is to not masturbate for at least a month, even then it might not be long enough. You need to retrain your brain into what makes you cum. If you can hold off, wait a month before touching your dick, you'll be able to cum using cunt again.

No only way is if someone drives way around my private driveway and the only people who do are mail and UPS its private property etc and I like getting mail so im ok with them, I never got bit on the dick either by bugs but horse flys are terrible in the summer so sometimes I run in

Does it hurt?How thick's the tube?How much water do you pump in that bussy?

see this post

bhjcfbjbrcjh

I heard abiut this can a doctor do anything for you?

Thats one hell of a LARP for covering up that gayness but props to you, why not try it on Grindr see how it goes?

I start by flexing my ass open and closed to loosen up a bit then I'll get on all fours and allow the warm water jets to enter my ass and fill it up (use hands to spread them cheeks).

After a few minutes of flexing lots of poo will fall out from the nether regions and you'll feel empty and clean for days. Used to do this before school as I suffer from IBS and was afraid of flare ups during the school day.

No tube just the shower head and its water jets.

>I like to shave my pubes over the toilet, then wipe my nose with toilet paper, then pee in the toiler and flush it all at the same time, cause it's satisfying to see the absolute mess get instacleaned in a second
Maaaah nigga

Attached: 1515384593759.jpg (200x204, 15K)

Whatever you say M8. I've been grinding against my hand, face down, since I can remember. It squeezes your dick harder than any human hole can, which makes pussy feel really not tight. When I hold off for a while, around a month, I cam cum from jerkinhg/pussy thinkig about exactly the same thing. Still takes me 30+ minutes to cum using hand, but it's much more intense. I can cum in minutes face down/

I can cum in minutes laying on my stomach, hand under my dick flat, and pump into it.

Both times I'm thinking of the same thing.

No, only withstaining from doing it, or trying to use my hand works. Once I'm done with it though, I can use my hand easily. Takes determination though. After the 2 serious relationships when I cut it out, I went back to it because of how fast I could cum.

hmm this is is an interesting thread keep it up

i legit thaught it was normal to shower with your underweare on, until i posted it recently on Jow Forums