Why do they torture us?

Why do they torture us?

Attached: M4Zvowmpg_AAkovBOW6vO-INjA01zrHFW9BJTE05gfs.jpg (960x502, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spermbank.com/how-it-works/sperm-donor-requirements
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop acting like everyone is out to get manlets in particular. They are a subset of robot, and there are plenty of socially inept tall robots with horrible features and personality traits.

t. 6'2, never had any friends in my life

Attached: dk_laugh.jpg (386x386, 31K)

>"ah man dudes I have a 9x6 inch penis but don't worry I've never even been laid hehe"

1. That's an incredibly unrealistic penis size
2. Penis size and height do not matter if normalfucks avoid you based on instinct alone

You can't be a robot if you're tall. You can fix yourself, but manlets cant change their height.

Imagine blaming height for your problems
Jow Forums in nutshell

If you'd be tall you wouldn't be chad, people would just give you nickname "200 pound cringe godzilla apocalypse"

Attached: 1508075048799.jpg (349x349, 25K)

You're right, you would also have to have a nice face and a good frame. Then you'd be Chad.

Dumb normalfag retard.
It's a studied fact that taller people are more succesful.

gas yourself. i can't change my fucked head

That's your own problem, normalfag.

>t. 6'2, never had any friends in my life
>he lost on very easy mode

Very easy mode is having a vagina, even chads play on at least normal difficulty

No, you're wrong. Tall people are proven to get paid more and are more likely to get jobs. You're literally on tutorial mode.

>the zucc is 5'7
Well shit now I relate to him.

fuck off you pathetic failed normalfag
being short is a problem

It is women. They're fucking retarded.

he never mentioned penis size, the fuck are you going on about?
>you can fix yourself
>implying you can fix balding
>implying you can fix being LITERALLY autistic
>implying you can fix the scars from childhood experiences like being bullied, sexually violated, abuse, etc
Lmao this is why I fucking hate manlets, you faggots think all your problems would be fixed if you were blessed with a couple more inches. I'm a 27 year old khv 6'3 bot, and I can tell you from first hand experience that it doesn't make a fucking difference. Girls will easily take the shorter socially rounded funny and charming guy over the tall, bad postured, autistic sperg any day. Tall bots literally stand out like a sore thumb because of their height, and this consequentially accentuates our problems. If you're fortunate enough to be one of the handsome tall bots, you might get some attention from the ladies, but as soon as you open your mouth and your spaghetti drops to the floor you'll scare them away like birds at the park. It doesn't fucking matter, get that through your thick fucking skull you fun sized seething fucks.

Attached: 1523964127189.jpg (1600x1200, 136K)

You're stupid.

No really, you're very stupid.

Wow, case closed. What a fantastic argument.

Faggot. see, I can do it too

Reminder that your problems are because you're a terrible person and entirely your fault.

You can still change your shitty attitude.

pic related my guy, originally of course
this

Attached: afacc7c57e36d23d07680d84642c0853bb974f988ba93ef298cbed8180e9528c.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Why would I argue with you when the very nature of your replies make you out to be a moron. You're doing my job for me.

Another non argument courtesy of user. Work on your debating skills little guy. Eat your vegetables and drink your milk to grow up big and strong!

projecting isn't an argument either

Attached: 1498109741734.jpg (598x792, 237K)

>non argument

No, really, look back at your original post.

>Work on your debating skills

I'm not debating the fact that you're a moron, I'm only agreeing with you.

>little guy.

Yikes.

>Eat your vegetables and drink your milk

Do, in excess. Don't drink milk though. Don't need cow urine/blood and god knows what drugs flowing through my system. Vegan also.

>big and strong!

Correlation. The cube goes into the square slot.

Are you guys brothers in the same room or homosexual partners? I apologize if I've hurt your fee fees but you're friend or whatever is a retard, er, is special.

Those are both my posts, user
>more projections, strawmen, and countless other fallacies
What else is new?

why would sperm banks want to store a ton of jizz no one is ever going to pick?

>sperm donation height limit
Wait one second, isn't that eugenics? Like, the concept is not necessarily terrible in and of itself, but at least do it on characteristics which are pragmatic.
t.5'9"

>200 pound cringe godzilla apocalypse
Fucking kek we should use that instead of lanklet

Attached: 1523853122366-r9k.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

>You have to be 5'10" to donate sperm

I doubt the veracity of that claim.

They really need the money

spermbank.com/how-it-works/sperm-donor-requirements
nah its actually 5 8
mark still cannot donate sperm

Heightist women do not care about whom their actions or opinions hurt.