/britfeel/

british feelings edition

Attached: britfeel night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE
youtube.com/watch?v=xrIYT-MrVaI
youtube.com/watch?v=B2muXU_CEtM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-37897223
youtube.com/watch?v=xP5-iIeKXE8
youtube.com/watch?v=fvu5FxKuqdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Images are kill again lmao

first for southampton get relegated

First for comfy drinking thread lads

nah they work fine

Attached: 1516856319085.jpg (960x910, 84K)

Morphine guy. I'm starting to feel really sick, vision getting blurry. Think that last capsule I put a bit too much in.

Really don't wanna overdose tonight, it's a quiet Tuesday night I can't be getting an ambulance now.

White is right, lads

Attached: future.jpg (632x960, 90K)

fuck off you addict swine. take some more

Nth for my practice gf, a gateway to normie life i will succeed and get my dick wet for the first time in my life. Then i will be fucking a new slut every day i cant wait

I know you can't see this, but you're wrong

Attached: nyet.png (460x170, 7K)

hope you are doing okay mate! quite a few good videos on that channel you should check out

I am upset

Attached: 1523993532646.jpg (263x192, 6K)

I know I can see this, but you're wrong.

Attached: 7k89.png (1920x966, 112K)

>work in call center
> use hand gestures to aid speaking
>trans co-worker (fukin brummie accent too) walked by and said "Thats how Donald Trmp speaks"
>has accused me of suporting Donald Trump before

LADS HELP, I'M BOUT TO BE OUTTED AS A NEO-NAZI

I blame the Jews

shockingly that wasn;t original

>pompey lost

damnit was hoping we'd get to play them next season

okotta?

Attached: are you.png (808x485, 233K)

which type are you thinking of getting? I personally went for reds because muh video games, and I regret it because I rarely play video games and they're not very good to type with.

>uk gets mentioned
>absolute flood of posts from yanks about mudslimes
not sure why I even come on this shithole of a website anymore

Attached: b1b.jpg (661x499, 126K)

I don't like hurting people.

But if my father was still alive I'd best him to death for him choosing to havr me. I was born incorrectly and it's his fault.

Tunes desu:
youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE
youtube.com/watch?v=xrIYT-MrVaI

Attached: 65j.png (638x957, 919K)

>mk dons getting relegated
>wimbledon aren't

good.

is depression drinking really comfy?

I was thinking of getting a compact keyboard with browns based on previous research, i think clicking would irritate me

>wimbledon

Dossers.

Don't you have to make up some mental illness to pretend to have for sympathy and attention?

Can't go wrong with browns, I tried someone else's keyboard at work and they type nicely without being loud enough to annoy co-workers.

Hi guys just got up, how's your day been?

Attached: 1512792294046.png (713x809, 81K)

too comfy lad, its hard to stop

The clicking is kinda comfy but I definitely wouldn't have it if i didnt live alone. I have blues but wish i had speed switches, the click is way nicer on them
youtube.com/watch?v=B2muXU_CEtM

Attached: waiting for mechanical keyboard.gif (340x340, 148K)

Not quite at the depression stage yet, but a couple of times a week I like to get drunk and chill in front of my computer until the small hours. Good music, good company here, and generally comfy. Nothing else really matters on these evenings so I like it

i just swallowed water lmfao

I get that too lad. What are you drinking?
I guess feeling something for a few hours, even it it's sadness, it better than nothing
fucking madman

Two new flags tomorrow, the glorious Union Jack and the North Korean flag, who else here /flag/ collector?

gin and ginger ale tonight, saw it mentioned here and thought I would give it a go. It is actually quite good, nice change from tonic. How about you lad?

do you hang them up or something? I've got a st george flag with southampton badge in the top right

Attached: 1473108772932a.jpg (550x417, 109K)

this is good to hear, thanks 'non
the clicks on those do sound comfy now that i hear them again. hard choices. but im sure i can find a use for more than one keyboard

MORNING SON WHAT TIME DYA CALL THIS?

NICE OF YOU TO SHOW UP

LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN

YOU LOOK AWFUL

ARE YOU FEELING ALRIGHT?

THIS ISN'T APPROPRIATE SON

THIS ISN'T HEALTHY

YOU NEED TO GET A JOB

YOU NEED TO LIVE YOUR LIFE

YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU RIGHT?

WE ONLY EVER WANT THE BEST FOR YOU

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

me!
russian one on the way

Hang them on my wall, running out of space, might have to hang them on the ceiling

one can of strongbow and then rum with orange jews

Mate who the fuck wakes up at this time. Your parents must be proud.

>the clicks on those do sound comfy now that i hear them again
The MX blues have a scratchyness to them but the speed switches don't.

Having a clicky keyboard is fucking loud though i will say that much. so might be something that would fuck off family/flatmates if your house is silent in the early hours.

Another lonely day gone, another awaits. Wish I could just stay asleep for days at a time desu.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Reeeeeeeeeeee you're cutting deep

Attached: 1508461316252.png (656x755, 39K)

When Russia invades, wear it as a cap, wear a Ushanka, get some vodka and keep shouting "Mercy in Russian" so you won't die a slow death in the Gulag

Nit that poster but this hit me really hard dad used to say shit like that all the time i really miss him

lots of ram raids of local shops in last couple months.

sounds good lad, thats a good combination

night night daddy computer

why did you feel the need to tell me this

*sticks my finger in my foreskin and swirls it around*
*sniffs it*

yeah i can imagine, think ill opt for the quiet options for my main one and experiment with a secondary

lad.......
Just....Lad.......

Attached: 1521471965331.jpg (480x480, 17K)

In Autumn of 2016, some bents rammed the village shop at Nan's, it failed and the car went up in flames, should've used a tractor

Story: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-37897223

Sometimes when I'm researching an extremely autistic topic like cellular automata I end up on some obscure YouTube video with like 2000 views and one comment, and the comment is posted by a girl... I think to myself where would you even meet a girl like that? I end up finding out her social media stuff and stalking her, and fantasizing about how we'd get together and talk about maths and shit.

I do this a lot too. Feels good man

>cellular automata
prime autism youtube.com/watch?v=xP5-iIeKXE8

its a present day russian flag though
ill have to pledge to the kgb

The future is now lads

youtube.com/watch?v=fvu5FxKuqdQ

Attached: We are the feel.jpg (1600x900, 219K)

Pretty boring lad. I usually stay at home until school is out, but today I just stayed home ALL day. Maybe I'll go out tomorrow.

Gotta rush to tescos before it closes and buy food and booze

Attached: really.jpg (306x306, 55K)

would you finger your arse hole and then pick your nose for 10 quid?

Worrying about my employability again lads. Earlier today I got in to an argument with a girl who was trying to tell me that the Masters degree in maths that I'll have soon will make me far more employable than the people who stopped at a bachelors. Was she right?

are you drinking tonight lad? it's a good reward at least

>Was she right?
i dunno but i have definitely shagged her

what does it feel like to hold hands with a girl you like

Attached: gnome child.png (163x214, 50K)

it feels great for you but like nothing to her

Soft and. nice but abit awkard

and if holding for too long, S W E A T Y.

Why the fuck are we in the low 20's in the middle of Spring? Late May to Early September is already bad enough.

Gah fuckin hell mate. I'm not even squeamish but fuck me that got me.

pls fren, knowing will only make us sad

Attached: prom lucky bastard.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Yes I have programmed Conway's Game of Life in Clojure when I was learning it. Pretty good language, although I still don't get why functional languages are considered superior.

Completed grocery shopping.
Taken out garbage.
Put up dirty clothes.
Washed dishes.
Restocked bathroom.

/progress/

I've got a union jack and saltire up. Would love to collect more but I can't think of any. Was maybe thinking Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union but I don't know.

think i scared off the person trying to get me to courier drugs from scotland, quoted a fairly high price for the job

I'm jealous lad, they stop selling booze at 10 here

wtf the straw was red in the thumbnail and yellow when i expanded

who would win in a fight

sophie turner or daisey ridley

H-h-he lives in Scottish-land!

No clue lad. Its too late for me to find out.

>daisey ridley
sofi would get CHOMPED to death by that coke whore

>quoted a fairly high price for the job
how much?
yep

Probably the only good part about this country. Jesus its a fucking shithole at some parts.

Out of all the union countries - I've always felt Scotland was the odd one out. They should get their independence.

clever shit that is

Attached: 1523917285754.jpg (350x263, 12K)

I have a friend like that. She would know exactly what cellular automata is and be into it.

She's really smart and writes software for library archives. She's actually ok looking too, but trust me when I say you wouldn't want to go out with her.

She has a massive chip on her shoulder just about being a woman. She thinks it has massively disadvantaged her in her career. She's chilled out a bit now but you still have to be careful not to set her off about it.

i quoted 500 smackers for the journey

I do indeed, I really like it where I am but the no booze after 10 thing is pish. Hope they don't fuck us over with the minimum alcohol pricing next month

any bullied lads in? what were you childhood nicknames?
>skind condition
skin cream
surname-flakes, an imaginary breakfast ceral made up by my bullier that involced collecting my dandruf and packaging it
I had people inquire as to my gender pre-puberty too

You think it won't make you more employable?

Of course it will that's the whole point. The fuck are you on about lad?

Well, I can tell you what it's like to hold hands with a girl you're in love with

It's very nice, your fingers intertwined, it's a public display of affection and unavailability, you're broadcasting to everyone that looks that you are together, as for what it feels like, it's heart warming, very blissful. Holding hands romantically is way WAY more intimate than kissing or sex, you can fuck any chick from a nightclub or whatever and it doesn't mean too much, but holding hands isn't something you do with just any girl.

The first time I held hands with my girlfriend was after 3 months of dating, and I felt ecstatic

Attached: 1512660538741.jpg (800x600, 36K)

>you're broadcasting to everyone that looks that you are together,
FUCKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF REEEEE FUCK YOU FRREEEEEEEEE

Massive, massive turn off. There's nothing more repulsive than victim mentality, and the funny thing is, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You act like a whiny little bitch all the time and you're going to disadvantage yourself, but you'll attribute it the glass ceiling.

What are you fannying on about?

Buy moisturiser cunt. Aveeno is good.

I don't mean you're broadcasting it on purpose, it's just a side effect, you do it because it feels nice for you and her

fuck sakes man get a grip

sup gang, can I post here?

>surname-flakes, an imaginary breakfast ceral made up by my bullier that involced collecting my dandruf and packaging it

Hahaha. Those bullies can be fucking creative.

What drugs and how much?

Pretty awesome

Gonna try and make friends in VRChat tonight tbqh