You get the girl of your dreams but all of the Robots on this board immediately burst into flames and die in agony

You get the girl of your dreams but all of the Robots on this board immediately burst into flames and die in agony.

Do you do it? Will you betray your fellow Robots for your shot at love?

Attached: wedding_engagement_central_park_new_york_ny_06.jpg (900x600, 90K)

Yes without even flinching

>I want to be happy
>robots want to die
it's a win/win situation desu

>betray
It would seem putting you sad fucks out of your misery would be a favor.

No. I will just have to find the girl of my dreams myself.

No. To spare a single robot even one minute of pain I would gladly swear an oath to celibacy.

Without a doubt, especially so r9gay burns

On one hand I hate every single one of you and want you to die, on the other I don't want to put pussy on a pedestal so much to kill for it.
I'm torn between letting you fucks die and my pride.

Well, it would be mercy killing so yes.

fuckin right.

psalm 133
behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell in unity!
it is like the precious ointment uppn the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

I don't care about getting a gf, but I think ending this nightmare would be better for robots than letting them suffer any more. So yeah I'd do it.

What if the girl of my dream was a powerful goddess who can instantly put out the flames you placed upon them and give everyone a life full of happiness and fullfillment?

Attached: 1505993472460.png (554x584, 291K)

yes lol fuck you guys

What If she leaves me

R9k is full of normies so yes

No. I wouldn't be happy if I knew I was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent robots.

fuck us robots. if one of us had the chance i hope he does it.

every time someone gets married, autistic robot from here dies

Attached: 1506823581616.jpg (1063x1063, 203K)

Yes, because I want to go around my life and see all the fucking people who went missing. Like, how many of you fags do I actually know in real life??? Interesting thought.

No. I like some of you guys and I can still get the girl of my dreams without killing you all

If its not 23:58 for you now, you dont know me.

I knew you two minutes ago

No because my dad browses this board along with a few guys I know and I would never betray my brethren.

Probably not. I wouldn't want to be responsible for that, even though you all are a group of miserable fucks.

of course, fuck you guys

That would make me a murderer, wouldn't it? I can't justify something so selfish. No.

the people who come here are subhuman anyway so it's not like you'd be doing much wrong.

>all of the Robots on this board immediately burst into flames and die in agony.
Even without the girl id do it.

They might be abject failures, but they're still human beings. Anyway, it wouldn't matter who they are. The way I see it, there is no happiness in being responsible for those deaths, no matter who I'm with.

Hoe is that even a question, of course I would.

>my dad browses this board
Hold up, what the fuck.

>Hey there, champ. Did you see that trap thread last night? Hoo-whee.

Attached: stop lying.jpg (461x428, 115K)