I talked to a yandere girl for the first time last night...

I talked to a yandere girl for the first time last night. She was really hesitant to show me that side of her at first since she thought it would scare me away, but the more she showed it the better both of us felt. Talking to her was so much fun and I felt like I mattered for once. Why haven't you talked to yandere girls, robots? They're so great and just want to love you

Attached: 4ad77fd0-fddd-4136-957e-dfe6d95849c2.png (870x1236, 449K)

>tfw you can't get a girl to even just kill you

Because I dunno where to find them. Where did you?

i haven't talked to a yandere cause they have to talk to me first. they are the ones who are supposed to stalk me and claim me. talking to them first defeats the purpose.

Sounds neat but nobody ever loved me and even yanderes need something to obsess about.

>mfw fellow anons get in all kinds of romantic scenarios and I've never had a girl even notice me, let alone be obsessed about me
Probably gonna kill myself this year

Attached: ml.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I posted on a super obscure yandere board my friend made, the girl saw it and tracked me down through mutual friends, and here we are.

You have to give them a reason user, if you dont leave an impression with your first contact then they ain't gonna notice you

Nobody ever loved me either user, but things change

I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later user dont give up!

and yet most targets of a yandere are unaware. how does one even make an impression? it should be basically arbitrary.

well.. idk how to explain this, yanderes do exist irl
it's just that the anime industry over-caramelizes them.

i had the luck to meet one irl, her personality was like aiko from oyasumi punpun. she was a depressed loner, but she liked it that way, then i guess she came to that phase of having crush on somebody, which climaxed from her killing herself due to a rejection to the trial of offing herself with the other dude.

the difference tho is that the irl yandere is always so calm about it. like the cold kind. she won't spit it out unless you are a mind reader or smth

>Nobody ever loved me either user,
I'm 34 years old. I doubt

STFU OP, It's not like I wouldn't do it if I had the chance. No one is even slightly interested in being around me.

Attached: 0-2.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Any links to that forum then? Or are you gonna just brag?

Also
>I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later user dont give up!
Gee, thanks, I've been hearing that from people for like 8 years now, and guess what? Nothing good happened, in fact every aspect of my life slowly gets worse.

What is the name of the place then?

There are a lot of people here unwisely pinning for >tfw no yandere gf

I'm a guy who has had something like three girls and at least one dude express really intensely yandere tendencies towards me. There are a few ways to make it happen actively. I'll post some.

There are no yandere girls, there are only girls who can express strongly yandere tendencies. It's essentially impossible for a person to have a constant persona of yandere in real life because that's fiction nonsense, but it's more than possible for someone to have certain individuals that they express yandere habits and feelings towards. So your goal, if you seek the strangeness of the yandere gf, is simple: Provoke these habits. This means establishing certain kinds of emotional exchanges. I don't do this intentionally, but it's a sufficiently consistent byproduct that you'll probably find it useful.

Yandere habits are typically expressed not towards someone who's extremely attractive or desirable, but rather someone who provides a crucial emotional resource. For example, one of the girls who tends to express yandere feelings towards me is someone who I'm actively providing a sort of therapy for, for executive dysfunction and severe self-esteem issues. If I were taken away from her, stuff would fall apart. Thus she starts acting in a possessive and attached and controlling way, because I'm the sole pipeline to sanity. Your goal, if you want to attract a yandere, should be to find ways to provide crucial emotional resources to people, and then let their own latent habits emerge.

Yandere habits are also generally provoked by being frequent communication of certain positive responses, but they can't be things like blind >tfw no gf style admiration. It has to be attention in a more neutral sense (curiosity is a good mood to go for) and, occasionally, extremely open expression of happiness that you experience as a result of their actions. Not just thank-yous, but intense and substantial boosts of attention and lasting clear mood boosts. People like making other people happy, that's just a fact. By being extremely clear about how happy they make you and the degree of attention but not attachment that creates (that attention without attachment is CRUCIAL to the dynamic) you can make highly emotional interactions with you into something they find extremely engaging.

Substantial emotional reactions and opinions for everything are probably one of the most reliable standbys, albeit apparently one that's difficult to do. People naturally constantly barrage emotional probes at each other in incredibly varied ways. Exaggerate your own responses and it'll reflect in exaggerations on their own part. When they tease, become clearly, maybe even excessively flustered. When they speak or talk about themselves, become attentive, ask a lot of questions. They'll amplify their feelings in turn.

Be open to directing actions that bring you closer to them, but not pointless doormat bullying. The other habits will provoke them wanting to be around you, and wanting you to be around them. Accept invitations when they come. Become a fixture to them. This will make the prospect of losing you pretty difficult for them to bear, psychologically speaking. That problem is bigger in their mind than it is in reality, so when you do need space, you can get it and they probably won't actually go crazy.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not depend on that often, I have had friends get physically assaulted because I pushed that too far. The murders and stuff are fiction being unrealistic but they'll definitely start tons of fucking drama.

That's all really great, but I see a major flaw in this plan: it requires already spending time with girls.

Get some talents to entice on the side. Anything that works with crafts, media, or general creative stuff. The layer of abstraction between a creator and a created work is a dangerous mental space and some of the people who meet you through that will get their excessively positive first impression through that. It fades a bit with time but it can start them down yandere habits very early. I still have an email account haunted by someone who's trying to obsess over me after I closed down my VAing work. Nightmareish stuff.

The cliche of the yandere girl who obsesses over someone for being a shut-in is fun, but fictional, sadly. You don't have to be some kind of hypersocial chad, and in fact that'll actually mess up the entire dynamic. But you do have to have a few opportunities for them to see what there is to obsess over in the first place, otherwise they might as well pick a name out of a phone book.

On one hand, this is unfortunate for people seeking the mythical yandere gf. On the other hand, it's probably healthier for Jow Forums users that there aren't a lot of people with obsessive and sometimes erratic tendencies who focus entirely on shut-ins with poor social connectivity.

Nah I don't trust these hoes. She pullin out the box cutter for you? Bet that she do it for other niggas too. There was a box cutter nigga before you and there gonna be one after too.

Website plz

Attached: 1523010418276.png (565x547, 58K)

op fagged out, big surprise

>tfw no pure virgin yandere gf who clumsily learns how to stalk from her first obsession over you

you still didnt tell us which forum you found her on

I'm not OP, though I think I heard about the website a while ago. It was some kind of dating site for yanderes? It's closed now.

Okay I found the old documentation. There's a closed yandere social network site that was only a couple dozen large, it was called yandere.org. I remember this from the old yandere generals on one of the other boards. Dunno if this is the one OP is talking about but I remember it pretty well.

I'm not saying I expect a yandere to be obsessed over someone being a shut-in, and I'm not really a shut-in myself. I just pointed out that your plan is good for someone who already spends a lot of time around multiple girls, is good at flirting with them, and now wants to go specifically after the yandere ones.
In other words, your advice is useless to a robot.

>I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later user dont give up!

People say this to do their good deed for the day and make themselves feel better. It's never truly genuine.

Yup, at this point it feels more insulting than reassuring to me.
Fuck those people, and fuck this gay earth.

Be fair, my advice would work for any kind of artists, writers, folks with craft skills, etc, too, probably. I'm sure there's artists on Jow Forums. Also I have never successfully flirted in my entire life, this is more about conversation.

>tfw had yandere gf
>absolutely LOVED how she was so possessive
>played along with her craziness, often teasing her
>mfw she eventually said I was to fucking clingy and left me

Fucking lol bros

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Haha yo I called that shit

That is not a sustainable form of relationship and I'm not saying this out of spite but from experience.

Attached: 1523998748417-1.png (323x248, 54K)

Nah I have class is all. The forum is kill now, my friend made it and I was the only poster, my friend shut it down. This girl happened to stumble upon it and liked one of my posts a lot. But she told me there's other places like it, she modeled it after them

That wasnt the place but there's definitely more out there, it just takes a bit of looking. It seems like they dont go to chats centered around yandere, more so user forums.

I say it because it was what people kept telling me before, and despite how hopeless it was I kept looking and being active about it. So now it feels like all I can do is pass that on

If Someone Calls Themself A Yandere They Arent A Yandere, Being a yandere isnt somthing You can just Say You Are, Its Like A Mental Illness

Why do people type like that? I don't understand.

>"I talked to a girl"
GTFO MY BOARD

Attached: 1501020258134.jpg (555x547, 54K)