Got about 7000 dollars to blow

wtf am i supposed to get? what do you guys spend your money on? i guess i could buy a new phone since the one i have is like 7 years old, but all these phones are half the size of a composition notebook lol

Attached: sobrero.jpg (567x525, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flatfy.lv/search?price_max=6000&price_min=5000§ion_id=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pre order spiderman ps4 or something idk.

if you don't need to buy anything don't buy it. just save up the money until you need it.

I'll give you 2 pictures of my dick for $200 paypal
Its not a great dick but its the only one I have

Get a family sized bag of your favorite chips/cheez-its and a tub of sour cream and chives dip.

that's no way to sell yourself champ! you gotta look him in the eye and tell him all the good aspects of your dick! then you give him a firm handshake and tell him you're thankful for his consideration! you can do it big guy!

You could personally fund the hosting

I don't want to decieve him, dad ;_;

I think you should invest in
people throwing money at you
I think it's gonna take off in the next couple of years and you'll be glad you did it

idk what that means

i dont like dip of any kind

i stopped buying games 4 years back

>idk what that means
Nevermind

Buy Jow Forums
Then delete it

make a thread saying that anyone who gets dubs gets to put a sub-20$ item into your cart or some shit

Today is the last day you can contribute to an IRA and reduce your taxable income. Max is $5.5k, so you have enough to do that.

Something to consider.

>i dont like dip of any kind
I'm disappointed to hear that, but I'm not defeated.
Just buy something you like, OP.

Buy some trainers and new clothes and buy some boomers. Go to bars with new clothes and shoes. Flash money around and get a girl. Do this all the time and get pussy

By a crumbling Soviet Apartment in Latvia.
7000 usd is about 6000 eur yeah?

flatfy.lv/search?price_max=6000&price_min=5000§ion_id=1

use it all for yayo or h

all horrible suggestions guys, thanks a bunch

is it hard to immigrate there? sounds nice desu

serious suggestion, throw $5000 into low mer index funds and keep $2000 as savings

>to blow
wtf
save it

Sad thing is if you have a passable face and cool car rental you can literally fuck a roast this way autist or not.

until when? i bet this is why some rich people are unhappy, all this dough and nothing to buy. like whats the point?

Invest it you nigger.

The point is to build wealth so you don't need to worry about money

That's why you should blow it on hoes and memorable experiences

Get yourself a pineapple

What do you mean by the hosting

buy chainlink OP and that will be 5 million EOY

Attached: 1510434929826.jpg (400x400, 19K)

You can't escape ridicule, stinky linky

Unironically this, you goof

I read it as "Got about 7000 dollars of blow"

Fuck. Just buy 7000 dollars of blow?

Weed nigga, singlehandedly the best and most positively influential drug on the market

Put 1000 dollars on Raptors to meet the Thunder in the NBA finals. Get rich. My grandmother is a gypsy and she saw this result in a vision. She is always right and doesn't follow basketball.

You could buy a really nice high-end shotgun. Don't blow your brains out. Just have a beautiful shotgun to show off to people.

Heroin its a great life choice

Got DAMN TUTTI FRUTTI THIS WEED HAS ME IN A HIGH ASS CONDITION MAN

about to do this... but idk if you're messing with me

but licenses and stuff are a bitch here

pls guys no drugs

Op gon b runnin thru da 6 wit sum hoes n a big ass bag uh muny HAHAHAHA LIL BITCH ASS LMAO

Oh. Sorry you don't live in a free country.

It's nothing. You wouldn't do it/ I don't know how to safely let you do it anyway.

Do you wanna pay for ~female~ noods?