Do you cry easily? Why are you so sensitive? There's no excuse

Do you cry easily? Why are you so sensitive? There's no excuse.

Attached: 1510523400714.png (1300x1001, 640K)

I have major depressive disorder, you fool! Sometimes I just can't help myself! I just break down crying! It's an illness, you see. An illness as real as any other illness!

No, but my sensitivity is worse, in that I can't cry but instead lose focus and get very angry if anything hurts my feelings.

>tfw crying right now
Whenever I think about the direction that my life is going in I start sobbing like a retard. I hate myself.

Yeah I sometimes cry when I realize I'm a retard who will never have anything I want in life.

>manager invites me to his home
>his son is 14
>talks to his son in just a slightly stern voice
>this little fucker cries hard
>kid runs to his room and slams the door while bawling

my manager looked dead inside from what he had raised but that shit was funny to watch

Attached: 1519027292590.jpg (524x550, 93K)

Aw, sounds cute.

i usually cry because i know that i have only one life

and its this fucked

and i never will be able to experience the basics of life

like love, or happiness

Attached: 1510288689622s.jpg (250x239, 5K)

I wish I didn't have anything to cry about.

I cry a lot because Im mentally ill and bottling up emotions isnt healthy, also fucked up hormones
Theres nothing wrong with crying

Attached: FAC44F9F-1E10-4D34-B8CF-7BAF81C1F441.jpg (400x400, 41K)

nigger you just contributed to the creation of a robot

Absolutely, i cry like everyday and half the time it's not even sad shit
a cute puppy can make me cry
a kitten can make me cry
i can most of the time control it
also one does not take into account how hydrated you need to be to cry holy fuck, it takes so much water in your body to cry

i wish i would cry more, sometimes i have to watch sad shit drunk on purpose to trigger the crying, and then i let it all out, i feel so relieved afterwards

Attached: mugi.png (848x472, 334K)

user if you are a guy thats kinda gay and cute, (no homo)

Attached: 1523619242516.gif (500x516, 152K)

He'll be fine in life. His family is filthy rich so the worse that could happen is another Elliot Rodger.

Attached: 1505851890079.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

you KNOW you only have one life?
how?
proof?

>love/happiness
>basics

I can't control my emotions user

well i cant prove it
but if i have more than one life

i really hope i can get a nice one

i am a guy and i wish more straight guys thought what you do instead of calling me a pansy
Naturally have low Testosterone though and higher than average Estrogen in my body so it may be balance issues but to be honest i don't mind
I like being more feminine then masculine desu

True. Most people, normies just derive satisfaction from being validated by their peers, but they don't know true love or peace of mind and heart. They just don't worry so much and keep on moving forward and considering the shallower things to be what life is.

But what the hell do I know? I'm just a NEET of 5 years, on Jow Forums.

all i want is to be there for someone and have someone there for me

>mfw i cant understand what its like to have peace at mind

Attached: 12435234.jpg (357x335, 16K)

i hope you are not planning on becoming a trap user, on a side note, some girls like sensitive guys,

>Aw, sounds cute.

It is not cute. Believe me. It is quite terrible. Very, very bad! You would just feel awkward seeing a grown man cry in public. It's already happened to me. People did not want to be around me.

trap status for me would be like alex jones dressing like a trap, without the receding hairline he has
i actually have super thick hair and wish it was thinner sometimes but that's also the other way around for some people with thin hair so i can't complain i guess

meant to reply to this one

see this --->>