Umm, you're not allowed to enjoy those things sweetie, sorry

umm, you're not allowed to enjoy those things sweetie, sorry

Attached: ded788cb21dc49ab460af6996b79271e.png (485x764, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8
youtube.com/watch?v=9uWyHEG6Q5o
youtube.com/watch?v=R2OJXdrXSxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what things?

oreo

those shows and books that happen to have a FUCKING WHITE MALE as the protagonist. you best read more feminist literature honey, like Harry Potter

She's right because they're all entry level garbage. She's wrong because having them as you favorite isn't some psychological thing.

I'd still run because he obviously has shit taste even for a normie.

How fucking dare you lump Catcher in the Rye with that reddit schlock. Reddit hates Catcher because "Dude Holden's too whiny lmao".

My favorite movie is Irreversible, wonder how many red flags that raises.

Attached: Irreversible.jpg (1227x1733, 220K)

>psychological thing

Feminists are the modern day scholars of man-bitching. Bring up any topic, they have the perfect man-bitch response every time

Pretty sure Rick SANCHEZ is a spic

what if the girl is idolizing the main characters, and holds up real men to those standards?
that sounds even worse

They're good pieces of media but a large portion of males who list all those as their favorites are insufferable pseudo intellectual twats

Honestly agreed and for women if they watch any kind of Hallmark channel movies, read twilight/jk Rowling, romcoms, any of the new star wars, Steven universe, black panther, listen to hip hip/rap, reads anything feminist other than maybe Sommers, uses Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram, anything faggy like Broadway shit or 'empowering media'.

Of course woman don't understand the elegant yet restrained beauty of the scientifically accurate adult cartoon; Rick and Morty.

>Implying i've been enjoying anything but the the constant daydreams about being dead and freed from this material existence.
She has a point, though. Yet, she is a fucking normie and i seriously don't understand why normies have the need to judge your existence based on what you like/consume and even build an identity around those things.

Attached: 1498688698322.png (600x468, 204K)

great film. The first 20 minutes is pure terror

>They're all works that are examinations of compelling but deeply flawed (usually narcissistic and violent) men.
way to miss the point of fight club

It's because these tumblrinas are literally incapable of distinguishing "liking" from "identifying with", or idolization. It's completely possible to think that A clockwork Orange is your favorite movie of all time without idolizing Alex or mimicking him. People who regularly divulge in fandom culture (like Tumblrinas) probably thinks everyone does that, but in the real world it is something only children should do.

Oh wait, I forgot, these people are on the same mental level as children.

You could say the same about women and Sex and the City or 50 Shades or Pretty Woman

GRRRR, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE POPULAR THINGS ):

>if a guy says they are his favorite work, he is probably misunderstanding the point of the work
This is projection and a complete fucking non-sequitir. Aren't you MORE likely to understand a work if it's your favorite?

nice, i agree

They are criticisms but also celebrations. You are a fucking brainlet if you don't see this.

>this comment was original
>on r9k
Activates them almonds

I identify with and mimic Trevor from GTA V and sometimes Michael. I try to incorporate their language style and behavior because I feel like a normal human being when I try to spiritualize myself with their essence. Maybe I am very fucked up and always have been but I never had a good male role model to follow, my Father was ok but pretty spineless and petty. I am 23 KHV but it's my fault for being too spergy to capitalize on opportunities that are thrown at me. I drink and play games and have stopped smoking weed. It helps me cope thinking about how Trevor has no filter and does what he wants without caring about others judgments, it has helped me become more alpha and confident in my interactions, I don't act deranged but I am more stern and critical of situations and what I will accept.

Attached: 1522988501266.png (723x483, 354K)

those are all trash except fight club. fight club is good.

She has a pretty good point.

these. a much better way to have put it, is if someone is overly vocal about how good those things are, they're more likely to be a total fuckwit. it's the same as girls that always talk about being big gamers, or those idiots that layer the back of their vehicle with bumper stickers. even if you might technically agree with their opinions, the way that they so strongly tie their identity to that media consumption is annoyingly disgusting and a telltale sign of having an awful personality (or lack thereof)

>doesn't even at least mention Taxi Driver
God these tumblr pseudo psycho analysts fucking suck. Sure the analysis is occasionally right but a broken clock is right two times a day. The biggest problem with saying any of these are your favorite any things is (like the user before said) because chances are said person is a massive fag that likes to tote their supposed superior opinion with entry level shit. I don't know who the tumblr crowd manages so often to get an ok idea and completely shit all over it with misdirection, misinterpretation and tone deafness.

>It's because women are literally incapable of distinguishing "liking" from "identifying with"
fixriginalforu

she's right. her post is basically the "this guy is just like me" meme but in pretentious tumblr post form

If this story is a guys favorite he cannot truely have understood the story?...

They should have just said it was a cross between angsty teenager and literally (fuck you system) redditisnotspam

people are scared of men that have any ability to be completely independent needing validation, especially women. weak men and women are in power because the general population consists of weak, easily subdued people. any somewhat large group of driven men are able to essentially reverse the societal power dynamic, thats what really scares them. masculinity is a death cult, and that's nothing to shy away from as a man.

why you offended by this? I do the same thing if I hear a woman mention that she likes John Green/Harry Potter/Ghibli films/K-pop/Boy-bands

>mfw I love all of those things except for Rick and Morty
Dumb fucking cunt is so vapid. I just finished rewatching Breaking Bad, and despite my love for the show, I absolutely hated Walter the more the show progressed. You can love something without idolizing the main protagonist.

>"Dude if you like those books/movies/shows then YOU MISUNDERSTOOD THEM!"
The real reason you should "RUN" if someone says those are their favourite books/movies/shows is that THEY'RE ALL ENTRY-LEVEL GARBAGE LOVED BY PSEUDS!

Attached: football fan.gif (326x244, 1.92M)

lol

ok op i have a mission for you
youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8
youtube.com/watch?v=9uWyHEG6Q5o
youtube.com/watch?v=R2OJXdrXSxc
watch these or any other videos. then the next time youre at a grocery store, look at the bullshit tabloid rags and see how all of the women are obviously men
seriously my guy
look at taylor swift or jennifer anniston on google images
learn the basic tells and then look at all the women who fit. shoulders, hands, etc.

damn, its almost like these dark thoughts dont exist in real life

Did you even read the post? She said its okay to like it, but if its your favorite you're probably idolizing a character you shouldn't be. To an extent this is true. I've idolized plenty of piece of shit characters.
Her post was pointless and overgeneralizing in a lot of ways though, but I don't think you had to take such a strong response as to post about it on the internet. Unless you just want replies, don't waste your time on the ramblings of roasties.
Fuck roasties and their shitty opinions.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee toxic masculinity

Attached: 1523931724990.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>if a guy says they are his favourite... he is probably idolising the male protagonist
Women love telling men what they think

its not saying that tho is it
the implication is if its your favourite you cant possibly like it for its critical aspects, which is obviously fucking stupid, like you

I'm a violent narcissist and I've literally never read Catcher, My favorite book's The Shadow Over Innsmouth and my favorite movie's Watership Down.
What now roastie?