Why am I socially retarded? Why am I so fucking weird and incapable of being myself around people...

Why am I socially retarded? Why am I so fucking weird and incapable of being myself around people? Why dont I have any real friends? I just wish you all I could just help each other out and unfuck ourselves together. All of you seem like such beautiful and worthwhile people why cant we just help each other out?

Attached: 1520782637256.jpg (1800x2320, 680K)

I don't want to be a normalfag and have a (short)life of experiences to make me prefer only the company of myself. I'll roll, anyway, and see if I get something to actually be proud of.

>beautiful and worthwhile people
Umm, ok

okie dokie then friend

Attached: goodbye lewd game.png (630x502, 51K)

Rollerinoduberino triperino?

TRIPADIPDIP

Attached: 1517503400641.jpg (439x888, 52K)

Also i want a rerolll

fuck this bs

shit pit

How could be help each other out? Also rolling

rokling for the fremoling

user you were supposed to plan something not purge your computer

anand licks turtles

So you're right! That's okay, I guess I'll turn my work-out stuff into a scheduled thing.

Eric licks fat cockadoodle

Rolling for the life of me

Let's see what my poison will be

I'll roll, i guess

I'm just guessing this isn't going to be original so I'm gonna put this here

im sorta new here but I was thinking of having threads where we can keep each other posted on our progress in order to make this community better and happier, no one deserves to live such a miserable existence that they suffer so much anxiety and loneliness outside their homes

Done, want to go again

Rollioli originaioli

Rolling 1/3, hope it's not somrething I already do

Says roll as many as you feel worthy of so here goes 2/3

Rolling for fun
Commento originale

Rolll huubbhyy mlihhv

I've given up on life getting better. Just waiting for VR to become good enough that I can basically peace out from life entirely. If there is a god I'll die in a comfy chair with a VR headset on, getting sucked off by a virtual Jessica Rabbit.

Not a bad idea, like a self improvement general or something like that. I hope it would get a lot of responses, it's just easier to wallow in self pity than to try to do something to fix our problems.

So I have to write about something, I can do that. I already sculpt and draw though though.

The slow brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Alright, I can do that. I already have some books I acquired but never got around to reading.

Why do you want that? Just pleasure?

Rolling for my last things, since the second one doesn't count.

That is wonderful to hear user!

Yep. Nothing good has happened in my life in years, I'm stuck working in a third world country for the next 5 months, and I will die a KHHV. Being a degenerate hedonist would at least bring me some sort of pleasure in life.

I'm a rolling b o i

> Why do you think that is? Are you now to old or too far deep in the rabbit hole to crawl out?

fdvfdvdfvdb

We all feel like this sometimes dude, you can get real friends if you look hard enough, you can find people running off grid set ups willing to take you in for labor if you feel too fucked, and have no hope, you can make it through. Even if it's the shittiest experience ever, you can make it through to something that feels good man. I hate myself too user, and I don't show it, and somehow I am still alive, if I can do it so can you.

loljk just rolling for the stupid image we all die sometime

The latter. I'm not that old, but I'm just too beaten down to get back up and fight. I haven't even had a friend since high school, and that was almost 10 years ago.

rolling
I hope I get something fun

Attached: DaloiKzUwAAocAH.jpg (1008x750, 73K)

Guess I'll roll

Origami oregano

stick around bud, I'll be your friend

Thank you! People like you make life worth something

let see if my IP banned

ROLLIEIEO

rollerorginas

Attached: 2065820019.png (672x673, 602K)

hey fags it's time we rolllllll

Rolling, dont mind me

estoy rodando

If you shot a basketball right now you'd suck ass at it, twice as much if you did it in front of like Rasheed Wallace, Kevin Garnett and Draymond Green (bullies). Just avoid bullies and relax, you're overthinking it. It's just talking to people, most shy people are socially fine when they're comfortable so develop some confidence/

rolling for live improvement

orig

rocking

Spank with the roll daddy

Eoregienally rollen

Cleaned my desk desu. I think I'll write after I read a bit of Don Quixote. Bumping because this is a wholesome challenge.
Thanks man. Sculpting has been my hobby for years now.

je roule

Rollerino pepperinos

gnillor yllanigiro