Have you ever been someone's oneitis, or otherwise have someone obsessed with you? What were they like?

Have you ever been someone's oneitis, or otherwise have someone obsessed with you? What were they like?

Attached: irina.png (1024x576, 438K)

Really fat, really ugly, really obnoxious

So annoying, like dog shit you can't scrape off your shoe no matter how hard you try. I wouldn't mind being obsessed by that russian bitch though.

Attached: tony_bathrobe.jpg (634x426, 66K)

i post here, what do you think

Yeah. I'm married to her now.
>Be me
>Just moved out of the city to a new rural town
>My family was deeply rooted to the Southern Baptist Church, like the "fags go to hell!" picketing kinds of people
>Personally, I hated it
>Soon after moving we started looking for a church
>Found one, got rooted in
>They offered a program for getting out of cults, and I was interested since I still had the old church breathing down my neck
>Started attending the service they offered
>Showed up, everyone except for the leaders and the helpers had some sort of ties to cults
>Scientologists, Mormons, Muslims, Satanists, people who were involved with lodges
>And one girl that was also trying to escape a branch of a Baptist Church
>We'll call her Kay
>Kay and I were partnered up together for the program
>Went through it together for a couple months, and got to know her real well
>Native American girl, family was extremely poor, had shit relationship with her parents, solid 8/10 though with just the cutest face
>I always portrayed her in my mind as "The Church cutie" that I had zero chances with
>One day we were in one of the services that takes place before the actual church service
>My family didn't show up and I was stuck there all alone
>She comes up to me and offers to let me sit with her family
>At first I try to say that my family will show up eventually, but eventually lose hope and just join her
>She has me sitting next to her and she's blushing, brushing her hand against mine, being really obvious that something's up
>End of church service rolls around
>She asks me if I have Facebook
>I don't, but I tell her she can give me her number so I can try to talk to her later
>She lights up and does, gives it to me on a torn corner from her notes
>I text her a couple hours later, for her to respond almost immediately
>We text back and forth for about two hours
cont.

cont.

>Seriously it's only been a couple of hours and this is our very first time talking in a non-church related manner
>We start to flirt just a bit, asking if there's anyone we like at the church
>I'm trying to keep things broad and unattached, but it's clear she's hiding something
>I drop a little hint that I may be interested in her
>She just comes out and tells me she's had a massive crush on me ever since we started working together
>I just tell her I'll give her a chance, and it makes her day
>By the next night, we're officially bf/gf
>A few days pass, and she writes me up a massive handwritten letter
>"I love you" "I pray to God every night for a man in my life" "I knew you were the one on the very first morning we started talking" etc.
>Not gonna lie, that right there had me hooked
>I allowed what was at first "me giving her a chance" to become an actual thing
>Months pass, and we're going extremely stable
>We start to sext and have phone sex, because why not, masturbation isn't stated as a sin right?
>This goes on for weeks, until I officially decide to sneak over to her place
>That night, mere hours before church and us finishing the program together, we lost our virginity

Just kinda stopped because I can tell this thread is pretty much dead and no one's interested.
Long story short, we went through a sad period where we were isolated from each other because our parents caught us fucking, and eventually we ran away together to live in a different city. We've adopted a sweet baby boy, and allowing her into my heart has been the best decision I've ever made. Even if I did have to sacrifice pretty much everything for a girl that I wasn't even too sure I was interested in.
I love her.

And I understand that whole "I don't belong here" thing, but this board is home to me. I was once one of you guys, a NEET KHV grown ass man that was at best a 2/10. But I managed to escape that, and I visit this board every once in a while to try to encourage people because you all can too. No one is stuck here. You just have to break free. You can have what you want if you leave this godforsaken dark corner of the internet. It has nothing to offer you except self-loathing. You robots out there can find love too.

Wished you would've continued
The story. I was digging it

>adopted
KEK

I am watching the sopranos rn, currently on season two ep 11

Well I liked your story user. I'm too autistic for religion, but maybe one day I'll find someone who has the same desire for me as I do for them. I'm glad your life has gotten better :)

What a story. Much love user.

Yes, two times. Both happened at uni.
(Before you read this, I should add that this happened when I was 32/33)

1) Stunningly beautiful brunette girl, just turned 20, supermodel figure and enchanting deer eyes that soak in your soul. Sees me holding a presentation and starts looking at me a lot. Next week, my sister tells me that a friend of her friend (the girl) asked her to ask my sister if I had a gf. I see her a couple of times in seminars and she always laughs at my jokes, tries to get into conversations with me, and one time even tries to blandly bump into me. Sees me in the crowded uni hallway and says "Hello" with a really dreamy look. This goes on for about 1 year. I always ignored her or blender her out in a friendly manner.

2) Some Asian girl (22) who always wears black and is a super anime geek is in a class with me. There's a part in the beginning where we have to pick a partner and lead him through the building with his/her eyes closed. (some sort of trust exercise) I'm assigned to Asian girl. She closes her eyes and I lead her. Our hands touch at various points. For the rest of the semester, she always wants to sit beside me, talk to me, indirectly asks me out once, gets really close at times, asks me for my number, always wants to hug when we say goodbye. Tells me I'm funny and that she doesn't have a bf and bla bla. I play it nice and let her down easy.

I suppose they have some kind of daddy feeling towards me.

Attached: 3f7852bfbb625047bcd0165783989e8f83cd14b9_hq.jpg (777x1024, 55K)

She was a strawberry blonde with braces and a big (but not really fat) ass.
It was a long time ago when I was just a lad of 17 or so. She was so jealous of another girl that she did something horrible and I ended up crushing her emotionally for it. She became a fat feminazi.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not proud of the whole thing. She did wedge herself between myself and another girl but I really overreacted. I didn't talk to her for a year. When I decided it was time I just kissed her while she thought I hated her. Strung her along for months and almost took her virginity but I stopped short. I told her how I wanted her to always remember how easily I could have had it too.

It really challenged my suspension of disbelief that Tony had so many women falling over him, especially towards the end when James Gandolfini had put on an additional 100 pounds.

Attached: gloria.jpg (960x544, 245K)

fucking normie gtfo the board fuck you

idk about obsessed but i was targeted by a koreaboo a few years ago to sleep with her. too lazy but will greentext if any interest

Was she interested because you're Korean?

How old were you at the time? Asking in original way

yes lol this was quite a bit before the recent kpop/koreaboo wave but she was one of those white girls into anime and cosplaying and was just into asian guys in general

what in the loving fuck were you doing at uni at 33 lmao

Let us hear it user

>There's a part in the beginning where we have to pick a partner and lead him through the building with his/her eyes closed. (some sort of trust exercise)
LOL what the fuck kind of special ed university is this?

Appreciate the positivity, but true robots by definition would never be able to get that.

>be me
>19-20 or so
>sophomore year of college, drinking/partying too much and not going to classes
>decide i need to take a year off and 'find myself' lol
>head over to korea to teach english in the countryside
>it was through a program so we had a whole month of orientation
>people from all over, most around my age
>only night we didn't drink during that whole month was before a physical exam
>enter qt white girl
>into anime, cosplaying, asian shit in general
>everyone's heading to the same places to drink so run into her lots of times
>she ends up joining the group i'm hanging out with eventually
>first weekend of orientation we decide to take a trip up to seoul so we can party properly
>few people in my group don't like her as she's kinda clingy and idc enough to argue so go without her
>friday night in seoul
>eat/drink at a korean bbq place then head out to properly get smashes
>barhop, clubhop, karaoke, the works
>sunrise and red eyes.jpg
>we had all gotten rooms at a love motel since it was cheap
>get off subway and walking back to finally sleep
>"user!!!!!!!!"
>hear my name, turn in direction
>koreaboo girl is at a convenience store with 2 other guys from the program
>tell my friends to go on ahead without me
>she does the same to her friends
>we get a bottle of soju and a bag of chips and start drinking it at plastic table right outside
>already drunk as fuck but i was young and stupid back then
>we finish the bottle and go inside to get another
>i feel it all coming up in me and feel extremely drunk all of a sudden
>last thing i remember is looking into pic related and seeing her all over me
>she's saying something
>"sfuck..lets fuck lets fuck lets fuck lets fuck"
>we get back to her room and have sex, pretty good as expected from a cracy chick
>next day i wake up and take a massive beer shit in the bathroom, it clogs the toilet and i leave after telling the lady downstairs about it lol

Attached: 123.jpg (225x225, 12K)

not him, but stop bullying the elderly. We need to achieve things and get our life in the right direction too.

i guess i should have built up the fact that she would cling onto me wearing no bra and just a tanktop all summer long and how even after she kept trying to get closer. i wish i had a pic of her i could share here but i lost my external a while back. oh well

Lucky man, also post drinking shits are 10/10

yeah it was pretty cool. thought about having her again but wanted to go for native girls instead

there were a lot of girls that were into me in 8th grade, for some reason. there was two though that would kick my chair all the time for attention

>thicc, pale skin titty monster
>cute high pitched voice
>had a bf, but she would always talk to me
>would sometimes flirt with me
>laughed at all my jokes
>not exactly stacy, but she had the looks and attitude to be one
>instantly became interested in me when i shot down her shit test
the other
>really short and slim
>small boobs, small butt
>gummy smile
>always seemed happy
>acted pretty autistic
>thought all of it made her super cute
>never shown interest in her

at the time, i was kind of a chad despite being not combing my hair, wearing the same pants everyday and being short and smelly. it really makes me wonder what exactly makes someone chad since im definitely not one now.

Attached: 1518009441740.jpg (500x460, 54K)

Yes. An ugly man. I am also a man. It was very uncomfortable and I resented having to vaguely strategize about how to not get raped.