Has anyone revealed their powerlevel? Particularly towards a roastie? Did it do anything?

Has anyone revealed their powerlevel? Particularly towards a roastie? Did it do anything?

Attached: xXe6yZX.png (1200x1074, 774K)

all the time man

they avoid me now though

yes, i have

her puny mind was not capable o understanding my true power, so she made fun of me

They can definitely sense it, so most people twnd to avoid me. I have on a few occasions shown people a portion of my power by accident, but I've never gone all out and told people about some of the worst things.

i was expecting scorn and instead i got invited for an all-nighter miyazaki movie marathon with two other girls

it was like putting a gun in my mouth, pulling the trigger, and having it spit a check for a million dollars out of the muzzle

They chased me, and tried to break me

yeah all the time in high school. i was openly racist and sexist and no one really cared, most thought it was funny actually.

Three different times. Didn't end as terribly as it could have. Then again, I still was sort of a beta-orbiter for two of them afterwards so in the end they didn't really give a shit as long as they could manipulate me. The other girl I apologized to after running into her again, and we ended up "flirting" or whatever you would call it for the next couple of weeks or so, then we went our separate ways.

I started complaining about slutwalks just being stupid shit where women want to free themselves of shame.

Gf agreed with me. Felt good man.

>Can't expose your power level if you keep your trust and personality behind several safety barricades don't open up to girls and roasties beyond a basic conversational level.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 53K)

Yes
{hide text}she said I was an awful person{/hide text}

>Gf agreed with me
The state of r9k

Work at grocery store, have to get carts, about to go outside it's raining. Supervisor tells me to put on a coat. I tell her I don't want one. Then she says that I'm not going outside without a coat. I tell her No, I said it pretty autistically and angry b/c I hadn't eaten breakfast and they called me to work on my day off. then she says that if I'm not going to put a coat on that she would do it instead. I put a coat on.

Attached: IMG_8485.jpg (549x785, 90K)

good job user! you wouldn't want to catch a cold!

I sell cars, I'm black, when I get smug neocons in I act as though I'm conservative and use web speak/memes to help close.

It's actually my choice to come due to my need for approval, it's not like I've gotten a raise for anything.

Attached: IMG_8497.jpg (569x446, 40K)

>heh I liek animu senpais
>OH user WE ALSO LIKE ANIMUS WE ONLY WATCH THE DISNEY SPONSORED MIYAZAKI ANIMUS
You're fucking retarded. That's literally normie tier shit. You're also a fucking loser for worshiping anime.

He got to hang out with girls. It's something an ugly person like myself could never do.

Attached: IMG_8498.jpg (744x410, 68K)

Kind of.
I was at the dentist today and the hygenist was talking about how a local spray park(one of those mini water-playground things) has starting charging a fee because niggers and their broods are driving in from the city and shitting it up. She said "its discrimination" and I responded with "I don't care". It was a very small thing for me to say but the conversation finished there.

>that time I actually went Further Beyond at a camping trip with my brother's friends while we were all drunk and all of us started talking about raping some rude cunt we knew

Attached: gohan.png (900x654, 624K)

fuck you user, even if miyazaki films are normie tier they're still great

Attached: 1520763463336.jpg (750x746, 413K)

Tomino>Miyazaki

I mentioned to a roastie that I go on Jow Forums, but I was subtle (was also before Trump stuff)
>what websites do you browse user
>well besides the news and youtube I go on reddit and Jow Forums, what about you?
>Oh I love reddit! My favorite sub is showerthoughts. But whats Jow Forums? Ive never heard about it
>Oh, its just like reddit but you dont need an account to post

She still talks to me so I assume she never looked it up, or remembered what I said through the Election.