The psyche ward charity unit of the law called me

>the psyche ward charity unit of the law called me
>look them up after theyre literally an organization to basically monitor young adults with mental health and behaviourial issues
>i make a donation to hopefully keep my ass out of being locked up for being a looney
>posting here automatically qualifies me as a subject

i know im fucked. but its not my fault either. i mean it is for staying here. normie privilege is not being played with mentally like a lab rat.

but hey thats how the world really is. hopefully i can pay the good lad donation and be left alone. but i know my name will never be fully cleared. but its not like i knew what was going on here either. being sane is realizing im small fish in a big world of powerful people, and knowing when to stop being a goof.

crazy people dont realize that theyre crazy.

Attached: 7977B4CB-7319-4C0C-8950-D09467F6F3E5.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_7jr7wxa1U
youtube.com/watch?v=32n7hVcTRKU
youtube.com/watch?v=LpEAnu46owE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmvbGGUdcDs
youtube.com/watch?v=LUx7HWwgzCw
youtube.com/watch?v=NxiZ-Uu5Dco
youtube.com/watch?v=Djf5uOkmhSc
youtube.com/watch?v=mY2qYe3R40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have threatened to axe-murder them.

i know im being monitored. but i realized that way too late. i feel set up but then again its my fault for staying here.

>i know im being monitored.
So get naked.

oh im sure you have plenty of that. i only taped my camera on my phone this morning.

I don't think these people are actively watching you, but yes.
The reality of the post-9/11 world is that there is a vast, "legalized" international spy network, designed to keep tabs on citizens. Not even "conspiracy" junk. This is what Snowden told us about, and nobody cared.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

theyre only semi watching me. the flybys over my house seemed to have lessened, which i enjoy and appreciate.

for a while i was getting zapped by sonic sound weapons that causes tinnitus and worse. it basically puts your mind in hyper tension and your organs start to break down because you are unable to stop being tense.

yeah i remember all the posts mocking me as i suffered here, unable to do anything. they think theyre so tough for simply standing on the other side of life.

Again, it's not personal. You aren't being personally targeted. It's just international spying. You can actually escape by just moving or pretending to move since modern intel is s h i t.

its not personal? ok. people say im a pretty forgiving dude.

That sounds like a scam. Is this a government organization? If so, what government do they report to?

oh im not a tattle tale.

Attached: EC9FB9CB-512A-4ED8-8931-669E4C782B13.jpg (299x168, 14K)

>smug anime girl
>reddit spacing
>juvenile language
It's a britfag.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_7jr7wxa1U

?
youtube.com/watch?v=32n7hVcTRKU

that was groovy. sounded like "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".

danke.

take your medicine lulu

what country are you in Originale Postur?

Oh, I've got plenty of Schlager.
youtube.com/watch?v=LpEAnu46owE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmvbGGUdcDs
youtube.com/watch?v=LUx7HWwgzCw
youtube.com/watch?v=NxiZ-Uu5Dco
youtube.com/watch?v=Djf5uOkmhSc

>you can be locked up for being a loser virgin but you can't get neetbux for it
who the fuck makes these things up

why didnt i just join the fucking air force after high school? i went to a recruiter and i was set to take their test but i got guilted out.

well to be fair, weaker men have already cracked and gone postal. im just too stubborn to prove the gloe in the dark anonymous business men right.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mY2qYe3R40s
>born during the fall of the Berlin wall
hold me gentlemen

this is what i deserve for being a civvi. only if i had known.

You're not a threat to anyone unless you're actively psychotic. Remember that.

>be me
>end up psychotic because of drugs
>end up in the only public owned and biggest psychiatric hospital in my country
>80% of the other male loonies also abuse drugs
>the other 20% were born with an impediment and are aggressive and psychotic
>80% of males arrive in psychotic state

>women were there for meme depression and literally their vagina (apparently post partum depression with psychosis)
>some women were born with an impediment, were old with signs of dementia or were epileptic
>women outnumbered men 2 to 1

Attached: 1433218099722.jpg (250x250, 42K)

much love, enough to go around and share to your neighbors. this is what left America after 9/11.

i enjoyed the Lars Dietrich one the most, and the cover of Downtown was most soothing. Danke.

couldnt finish Tony Holiday.

well doctor whats my diagnosis? ive been examined for years now! hubbububub