Was he a true robot? Some say no, but I dont understand why not? What is the criteria?

Was he a true robot? Some say no, but I dont understand why not? What is the criteria?

Attached: 2E4A8ECD-CF27-45D6-818C-1173E19BAB29.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CkP2V_1521220291
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He an heroed on live stream. He actually did something with his life and became a legend unlike all you faggots on here, so no.

There is no criteria you could be the most depressive loser on earth but some faggot on this board will say your not a robot, in reality robots dont exist they are just something made up for losers to feel better about themselves.

Is there any significance to the girl used to portray him?

Does someone have an outline of what happened?

He set up a live stream and shot himself in the head with a shotgun.

Attached: shotgun an heroing.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Does anyone know why?

Because he was a spoiled teenage brat that got upset life wasn't working out the way he wanted to, and he refused to give in to reiko's attempts to get him to start HRT bullshit.

Some claim that he was involved in the Reiko scandal, and an hero'd because he couldn't afford HRT

>couldn't afford

Nigger do you see all the anime bullshit he has, and the fucking ksg? That's not a cheap shotgun.

It was either due to the artists creative liberties or it was a homage to the fact that Shuaiby loved anime, though I cannot tell you the specific significance of turning him into a waifu.

look dog, just passing on what I heard. One post I saw, and DO NOT take this as credible word, said that he stole some money from his mummy to but the tactical shotgun

He was unhappy. He was so much in pain that it superseded his instinct of self-perservation.

You people are dissociated, but you still make me sick.

Attached: 1523909294174.jpg (641x855, 103K)

>has a bit of anime shit and a 1000 dollar shotgun
>means he has enough money for hrt
if anything that could point to him being bad with money

Here's the whole video if you faggots want to watch it

liveleak.com/view?t=CkP2V_1521220291

Some family shit. Ignore

is that Shuaiby? or someone dressed as him?

The Shuaiby anime girl drawing emerged a few days after the incident; this supposed Reiko link only popped up in the last week or so, so I dont think it was inspired by that.

It's him after taking the /pinkpill/

Attached: 1523909517386.jpg (641x449, 43K)

well considering the person in the image has long hair, feminine shoulders, tits, and extremely feminine brow / eyes. No it's not.

No, it is not. Shuaiby wasnt a white girl. And that never happened.

Attached: 75D748B9-E67C-4C00-93A5-0AB13D627C0E.jpg (1899x1020, 135K)

could y'all give me a consistant fucking answer. He was a more manly in the vid, but it is kinda hard to tell.

different eye color as well

>guy does something that gets him immediate attention and skyrockets his face (and look) into relatively public eye
>woman immediately copies his look for the most part

I mean it's not like they never do things like that.

Just look at the shoulders, and lack of tits and the eyes are completely different.

Reiko got him to take HRT.
This is the real shuaiby.

Attached: 1523908867246.jpg (688x918, 65K)

if he was actually a paki he was pretty light skinned. most of them are brown as shit.

don't think so my goy

No, that is not Shuaiby. Some people are using that cosplay and joking that she is what Shuaiby turned into after the (completely unfounded) rumor that came up this past week that Shuaiby was one of the guys Reiko was blackmailing into taking HRT.

Yes.
>blue eyed, dirty blonde white girl

Fucking whores, dragging the name of a bot through the mud. Roasties be damned

>completely unfounded

Reiko/Reiko apologist detected.

Its an attention seeking act on her part, but she did this before Shuaibys name was dragged into the Reiko drama. I doubt she knew her cosplay was going to be used to push an agenda.

>her
nah

I think Reiko is a piece of shit. I just havent seen any evidence that links Shuaiby to him, and theres no trace of them having anything to do with eachother on Discord according to his friends. Would this major piece of information not have been mentioned prior to last week?

Plus, he doesnt look feminine in the slightest.

They told that faggot Shuaiby,

All his problems would be solved,

With Hormone Replacement Therapy.

They were his only friends,

He was no longer lonely,

Until that fateful day,

He ran out of money.

Stuck halfway between trap and a man,

Aborted corpse of Cthulu's ph'lagym,

He is now alone again,

Alone forever burning in hell.

If you're thinking of transitioning,

Remember the fate of Shuaiby,

And choose to stop living,

An hero now you fucking faggots.

Yeah he was relatively speaking.

Attached: 1EF81DE1-3909-47C5-930A-6AAA129876B8.jpg (115x156, 8K)

You think the girl in is not a girl?

Then again, there are retards here insisting Shuaiby was no longer a guy at the time of his death, so no surprise.

you really havent seen many traps have you

What about her makes you conclude shes a trap?

Wonderful fiction prose.

Well he stole the money for the gun. He could have always done the same for whatever else it was that he wanted, but he didnt.

reiko killed him

reiko you can stop now, justice will come to you you piece of shit

This is not evidence of anything.

No, he did not. This is a rumor.

Could anyone tell me who Reiko is?

Reiko is some guy who apparently has been getting young men to take photos of themselves cross-dressing and then threatening to release the photos to their families if they do not take the HRT.

People think this is why Shuaiby committed suicide, but there is nothing to suggest this besides coincidental timing (and vaguely at that; the two incidents are at least a month apart.)

the reiko shit never happened

it having happened would have required about fifty 4channers to have held off on trolling each other or spilling the beans for close to a year, for no reason

The Reiko shit in reference to Shuaiby or in general? Either way that makes sense.

Pretty sure that claim is bullshit. There was nothing prior to the Reiko scandal that indicated that Shauiby was undergoing HRT. People spread this rumor around cause it makes for a good r9k narrative.

Attached: 1521482866206.png (659x386, 462K)