Good afternoon Dr. user. I just finished updating Ms. Grady's file and also scheduled a follow up appointment for Mr...

>Good afternoon Dr. user. I just finished updating Ms. Grady's file and also scheduled a follow up appointment for Mr. Finnegan. Is there anything else you would like for me to do before the end of my shift?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

Yes
I need you help me with this sudden onset jungle fever I'm experiencing

Yeah Im going to need your phat ass to bounce up and down my big white cock hun

Of course, now Doctor, what symptoms are you currently feeling?

Yes.
Please give me all of the barbiturates now so I can end my miserable life.

three posts in and nobody has said "nigger" yet
maybe this world isnt so bad

Yes could you give me a direct BRAP injection straight into my nostrils?

Attached: sniffff.png (565x486, 532K)

Our heads are thinking nigger but our dicks are thinking sex

*braps into gas tank*
*applies gas mask to face*
Enjoy, Doc, enjoy..

Thanks for the reminder, nigger.

Attached: 1520943359510.jpg (407x366, 19K)

She's so fucking qt. It's not fair.

>tfw i don't want black kids but hot black mommas really get me going.

nigger

Attached: 1496796889225.png (574x529, 353K)

Either
a) sit on my face
b) stick you feet in my mouth

plz

Enlarged dick and intense cravings for vaginal juice

I'd have black kids if it got me laid

>hello nurse, I was wondering if you could help me with some of these brapolgy calculations
>If you brap in my face.. I may figure out the cure for...braplust
>ummm hmmm okaaay doctah *pops gum*
>cleah! >BRAAAAAPFT
SNIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF
AHHHHHHH
*stupid nigress brapping in white mans face for nothing other than my pleasure*
>another nurse!
>BRAAAAAAAAAPPPFTTT
SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF
AHHHHHH

Attached: E09DCE70-C22D-4B5A-94F8-78880C5D3601.jpg (400x400, 33K)

She's not even showing her ass

Nigger

ORIGINATTI SPAGHETTI

Fuck
I just want to pump as many mutt babies into her fertile uterus as I possibly can

fuck niggers are ugly

Fuck you
She's so fucking perfect it hurts

>I haven't been Dr user since 2016, it's Mr user

I legit hate still being called Dr.

Not him, but I would not say perfect. I dont like her baby hairs.

ladies and gentleman, the current state of young white men in 2018

Massive fucking cope lmao. Faggots like you always lash out at those who reject you

Attached: fuckantifa.jpg (728x567, 33K)

this
origisuicide

>Might have ruined my chance at a qt black fembot gf

Fuck
I might end it right now

Attached: scl3c_d.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Are you alright? It sounds like you are on of those characters that have a deep dark secret that made them stop being what they were until they're pulled back in for another job

In Britbongistan you stop being called Dr once you pass your surgical professional exams and join the Royal College of Surgeons and your official title becomes Mr, which for me was 2016. If you're a woman you're title is Ms regardless of marriage.

you want the good doctor to ease your discomfort, robots?

Attached: 05.jpg (683x1024, 128K)

You can't overdose on barbituates, dummy. You fucking suicidelet.

>sensual delicate chocolate hands on a stiff vanilla and pinkberry cock

Are you retarded or something? They literally use them to kill people.

You have a career. What the hell are you doing here?

Hope you're not accessing this place on any state-owned devices. Otherwise you'll be receiving a visit from P(olitically) C(orrect) Plod.

Attached: fatpoliceman.jpg (546x960, 80K)

No. Thank you.

Have a good night.

Thank you user, i actually learned something, feels a bit refreshing

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

I just looked it up. I've always heard it was impossible to die of a xanax overdose, so I thought it applied to all barbiturates. Apparently, you can OD on xanax, but it's very unlikely even if it's intentional. Other barbiturates are less forgiving and you can much more easily kill yourself with them.

Turns out I'm the suicidelet. Thanks for checking me. Made me learn something.

I've been here since 2006, I don't know why I keep coming back, there's still nowhere else to discuss manga better than /a/ which is a shocking indictment of the rest of the internet.

I'm aware no one cares about this but it is relatively interesting in historical terms. The reason surgeons in England are Mr and not Dr is becayse fucking ages ago being a physician was exclusively practiced by upper class people and they considered surgery to be "dirty" and lesser work, so they hired barbers to do. Eventually the practice became so commonplace that barbers were able to work as independent barber-surgeons and became large enough to form their own society and then much later their own royal college. And since they were barbers none of them were medically trained so their titles were all Mr, and that's why that's stuck until this day as a sort of tribute to the origin of the college.

Anything which causes sedation/anaesthesia will by some mechanism or another cause respiratory depression and can cause you to die from it, so be careful.

>Anything
>cause respiratory depression
>can cause you to die from it
God, how I'd love to overdose on some of my favorite mellow songs. God, how nice that would be. The last thing I'd experience is the music that really gets to me and I could just fade away to that. I can hardly imagine a more ideal way to pull the plug on this thing called life.

I NEED A MONSTER TO CLOBBER DAT DERE KIRBY