Tinder Stories

Any anons here got any stories from tinder? The only girls I pull on there like to call me daddy, and to be choked. Good thing I enjoy doing it. If it is not that then all they do is ask lonely soyboys for money. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-191909_Tinder.jpg (1079x1367, 300K)

why don't you tell her to fuck off cuckboy stop being nice to a fucking scammer

Acting like I gave the thot money

>hehe ask ur family :^)
instead of
>fuck off you fat cunt go choke to death at mcdonalds

Its funnier when they figure out themselves, desu

Did that hambeast even attend school?

Most likely not considering she is trying to get money like a low payed slut

I literally get no matches and I'm a decent 18 year old lad. To be honest I do turn off my visibility as I'm anxious my uni peers will find me (they have)

Current gf of 4 months from tinder.

>106 matches as of now
>only a tranny talked to me and gloated about their new vagina
Another day another disappointment.

Boy trust me, there are plenty of hoes on that app. They would totally be willing to date an user. Just dont let your tism' get in the way

Tbh I'm a mid tier looking guy at age 18, but I still get quite a few matches.

what the hell are you supposed to say to the people you match with

> Using Tinder while being nonwhite

Attached: kjmqyn56bttz.png (750x1334, 168K)

A retarded pick up line, joke, or something from their profile as an ice breaker. Though these cunts rarely reply back so don't get too bummed out.

get her to suck your penis

>begging for money on Tinder
How low can these horrid cunts go?

>being this edgy because someone didn't give you good bye
I bet this cunt would be the same person to ghost or never reply to the average joe's first message.

I made Tinder last Friday. Here's what happened.
>matched with a fat 3/10
>meet in person and she's actually 2/10
>park behind a truck outside some small businesses late at night
>get a surprisingly good blowjob (she wasn't even a virgin)
>get home and feel filthy for doing that with such a fugly person I just met
>feel extra bad because now I'm going to cut off all contact with her
>wake up the next morning and masturbate
>it feels disappointing in comparison with the head I got the night before
Should I delete Tinder at this point?

What does bet mean?

>bet
Yes or I agree in ebonics.

Why don't you just stick to your own kind you vile ape?

Attached: ooga-booga-watermelon-police-brutality-ass4ass-ii-nigger-movie-1-2-2771916.png (500x505, 80K)

Not Tinder, but this beggar roastie hit me up for money on POF. Conversation continued in the next post.

Attached: pof_begger_roastie_1.png (720x1280, 150K)

>matching with someone who isn't white

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 6K)

> implying you don't get enough matches, phone numbers, and lays just for being black to make up for bitches like that
> implying you're worse off than anyone too ugly to get a match let alone a number
> implying the narcissistic daddy-issue whores on tinder lead on and insult only nonwhites
Tinder while being nonwhite is EASY MODE, just like living in an anti-white, pro-diversity west is in general. Blacks cannot be robots like whites and east asians can, which is why just like 'fembots' you announce yourself as 'blackbots' before anything you say.

fact: true robots have no need for any special prefix to the word robot, and tinder has nothing to offer them. see the lack of racebait in this fact?

Continued post. Kek. This shameless whore.

Attached: pof_begger_roastie_2.png (720x1280, 157K)

Roastie like that has got some illness

I bet,

orgienall

I'm mad when I really shouldn't be. Roasties gonna roast, but just knowing that there are millions more of these cunts right this very second trying to scam lonely betas, goddamn. Betas really aren't human to roasties

Poor betas. Never had a chance

>not plunging your ivory fuckpole in between an African sex goddess' bubble butt cheeks
pleb

Attached: 1522199057757.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

Why don't you make me, cumskin.

Attached: 0t0wc1ttigd01.jpg (640x958, 82K)

I'm asking if you're butthurt about being called nigger then just stick to your own monkey kind, it would eliminate the problem would it not? Darkies can't into logic.

Attached: cqlrnwj.png (472x594, 603K)

Black chicks on Tinder want white dick and even put in their profiles that they don't want to mess with black dudes it's really annoying.

not him but why are you chimping out right now whitoid.

> that pic looks familiar....

yeah you got that off reddit faggot

Attached: uihfwhi43982.png (199x254, 8K)

>explaining something logically to ape and trying to help him avoid his problem
>chimping out
?????

That sucks but I don't really blame them. Why do darkies want to fug whitey so bad while also hating him?

Attached: fried-chicken_watermelon_grape-spda.jpg (465x311, 120K)

yeah I met my girlfriend there :)

More white people say "bet" than black people at this point lmao

Must suck to see your precious white race adopt "nigger" language you pathetic faggot hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not him but
>More white people say "bet" than black people at this point lmao
How do you figure? I mean it's likely since white people majorly outnumber black people.

>Must suck to see your precious white race adopt "nigger" language you pathetic faggot hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah it is pretty embarrassing when whiteys use chimp talk or listen to baboon music. I think we're in agreement here. I don't really find it funny but more embarrassing.

Attached: 15296880459_722e2d0179_b.jpg (403x720, 79K)

>Should I delete Tinder at this point?
you should delete yourself you man whore

my nigga you need to chill out just cause you need some pussy dont mean you can act out hahahhaa

nigger,
remember,
you will always be a nigger.

Attached: 1505155003239.jpg (480x480, 26K)

man the guy must really love that phone to be crying over it

That's fucking fantastic.

Holy shit that is the most amazing thing since white people discovered slavery

blacks enslaved each other before white people came

so did 'whites'
lmao
bunch of teenager americans ITT
tinder is for normies anyways

WE

orgl

yeah slavery was pretty amazing for you, its the only reason you're in my country living off my tax money and not in your fucking shithole swatting flies off your 10 kids faces where you should be

virgin,
remember,
you will always be a virgin.
hahahah boof ass nigga

This bitch got what was coming to her
I hate when they don't write a bio

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-114646_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 875K)

She unmatched me soon after
That's a Mission Accomplished, baby!

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-114640_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 224K)

I was saying we got slavery from the niggers. Calm your double chin faggot.

>Having a job
>Being a robot
Sorry this board isn't for you

wtf rude
no wonder you guys are all virgins

i could lose my virginity whenever i want, even if it were with a hooker, i still could. there is NOTHING you can do to become white. no amount of money can pay for any kind of operation or surgery, you will ALWAYS be a nigger.

Attached: 1504498021435.png (610x457, 270K)

this is some epic autism

Attached: 1524001423572.jpg (720x644, 56K)

doesnt change the fact that i have a bigger dick hahaha

(OP) For real I started this to get some tinder greentext. What the fuck has happened.

thx, bro
I know she wasn't serious and it was a pretty sick burn
that's all tinder is good for when you're a robot

Should have said bet again
Or k
Or aight

>he says this after he pines for this precious Asian waifu

the niggers got in, i'm trying to take care of it.
big nigger cock is a meme, i bet your dick is a shriveled ashy mess

Attached: 1518822876990.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

>be me
>virgin, 20, at university
>match with bbw 4/10 on tinder (im kinda into that, shame she still has small tits though)
>somehow hit it off quite well, end up talking for a couple of weeks (it was Easter holiday so we were both back in our respective home cities)
>both back at university
>she texts me almost daily late at night asking me to come over
>for example yesterday she texted me to come over after she came back from the club at like 3
>I always come up with an excuse, nervous about losing virginity
>but at the same time i want to lose it

WTF do i do? How do i get over this fear? I want to lose it, but something is stopping me. She's obviously really into me, and actually quite a sweet seeming person.

Attached: 1501474486958.png (556x802, 159K)

Thank you user for dealing with the problem. Your are a god among normies

you have anymore screenshots? this bitch is golden

This seems fabricated. College girls are virtue signaling shits and they would never say nigger.

Have you met her in person yet?

>I can tell
>assuming
>assuming

are all women self-absorbed trash tier?

Yes
This is the redpill, user

Just use her for head til u get some more qts. Why not?

Because it hurts my confidence and I have to reciprocate.

Nope, and she's still down to fuck

Johnfag here,

Now that Backpage and other resources are down, I've considered getting back into the Tinder game.

My experience with Tinder has been brief thus far.
>Match with the usual suspects, single moms, etc.
>Match with a sexy ass tranny one day.
>I say hi.
>She says she is a tranny.
>As I'm typing out a response to explain I don't mind, she un-matches me.

I met my cute half Chinese gf on tinder and we have been together for 3 and a half months now and things are good so far

I guess everyone under the age of 18 uses "chimp talk"? Fucking retard, it's called slang and it changes over time. This website surprises me all the time

She's probably even uglier irl

Just go man. Have a few beers and go . Just force yourself. Make yourself do jt. JUST FORCE YOURSELF. Trust me, this is how I met my first and current gf just about a a month ago. You won't regret it. I did the same to a QT blonde girl. Finally one day had a couple beers , built up the courage and met her. We hung out and hold up on and off for about 3 weeks until we decided to get in relationship. Even if she doesn't become ur GF, you won't regret it user. Trust me.

No, underageb&, only chimps like you.

you are fucking stupid dude, you have it on a platter. when is that going to happen again?

It's more fun to string them along thinking you'll give the money.
wasting their time they could be scamming somoene else, and fishing for some laughs is great.

Forgot to tag this

I was like you once. A 22 year old virgin who had never had any female attention in his life and somehow had a 4/10 chubster after him. For about two months i weaseled my way out of every opportunity to lose it to her. I was too much of a pussy to go through with it. Eventually she lost interest and moved on.

I am now a 29 year old virgin. Make of that what you will.

Attached: yOrHKKS.png (261x359, 8K)

i have been on lots of fun dates, lots of cool girls, but nothing meaningful.

Attached: oohya.jpg (743x735, 96K)

OP here. I have had one big relationship in my life, and it was from tinder. She was a fucking DDLG Little. Was fun. I'm a Sadist so it satisfied me. Not sure if I regret dumping dumping her. I hear it is a niche market for guys who can do kinks.

(OP) my kink test

Here it is boys I am fucking tard at adding pics

They say it all the time, just not in front of the SJWs. Then they rent about how aweful it is. See tana mougu or however tf you spell her name

I wish I had the capacity to take a decent looking photo to attract women on Tinder. Every pic I take looks like shit.

Attached: 1519153819520.jpg (460x446, 45K)

The secret is having friends take them, pictures they take of you are almost guaranteed to look better than ones you take yourself

And you have seen it on reddit. Go back please.

Is using filters effective?

OnIy if you're a girI

Dumbass, you work your way up the hierarchy. Slam some fatties, all the while building stamina in both mind and body. Youre doing it all for YOU and only YOU, so just use the slags as assistants towards your destiny of not being an incel.

I'm good looking but I'm too anxious to make an account

I barely get matches on Tinder so I guess I'm ugly

Wow such dude

Attached: 1523097546519.png (205x252, 33K)

Women on Tinder are garbage
They deserve to be treated as such

Why not at least try to get something out of it?

fuck what she wants, gief nudes