At Uni

>at Uni
>live on campus
>roommate is joining a frat and this is hell week
>texts me saying he thinks his frat brothers are going to trash our room as part of the hazing because they took his keys and ID
>his brothers have done this before
>asks me if I can stay in the room tonight and stop them
Help me.

I'm a 5'8 120lb black sperg. How do I stop a bunch of frat bros from trashing our room?

>inb4 just get an RA
And have everyone know I'm a pussy?

Attached: 1476683964861.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=door security bar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let those white frat boys trash it and say it was a hate crime.

Step 1: piss in a bucket
Step 2: put bucket on door

Behold, the mind of the failed normie

get a gun

some words and such to make this comment an original one

Juts let them do it. You can just clean up after. Its no big deal. Throw all your valuables into a bag and go out to dinner and a movie that night. Hope they don't get your side of the room too hard.

>Leave and let them
>Already hazed so you can join the frat after cleaning your shit one time
>Chill out with frat bros and stop being/r/obot maybe fuck sluts at house parties
Seriously they won't destroy shit just ransack it, lock up anything you have that's super valuable and let it happen you will be included and seen as chill afterwards

Tell them to fuck off you gimp

Attached: IMG_1724.jpg (667x782, 199K)

Get a gun. That is really the only way to deter crazed men without everyone knowing that you are a pussy.

You're going to have to be completely naked and try to wrestle with them. They're frat bros so they're biggest fear is being thought of as gay.

Good luck, and hopefully you get one of them in the ass.

Smear shit all over your room and throw piss jugs at them if they come closer to you

I like the idea but the gap between the door and the ceiling isn't big enough.

This is terrible advice. Are both serious?

So crazy that it might work. I like this idea.

>dem frat boys can't trash your room if your trash it for them

Cover the floor in thumb tacs, or some other material, suck as legos or rusty nails

Step 1: Buy leather chaps
Step 2: Put the chaps on
Step 3: Decorate the room with candles and roses
Step 4: put on "Goodbye Horses" on a CD Player
Step 5: When they come in the room say: "Ooooh is the entertainment here already?"

Attached: 243242342.jpg (700x394, 44K)

You're a nigger Tyrone. Tell them in Ebonics to stay the fuck away from your shit and let them do their thing.
This is like when "fembots" won't just use their tits for attention. Use what you've got.

whip out your BBC and make those white boys line up

>This is terrible advice. Are both serious?
That's what I'd do in that situation. It requires minimal confrontation and human interaction and I don't really care about cleaning up. Your rommate's side will most likely get it a lot worse, because he's their target, not you. And if he's causing people to come fuck up your room, he's not your friend. It really won't be nearly as bad as you think it is.

Also is that danielle panabaker?

Act crazy. Nothing scares white people more than mentally ill black men.

leave your piss/shit jugs out

so then he'll be a controversial pussy.

Activate your black blood, or just get gainz like me and then everyone will respect you.
t. Urkel Tyrone hybrid

point a gun at them when they get there

>And have everyone know I'm a pussy
What are you, a goddamn freshman? This isn't high school. No body gives a shit. My freshman roommate rushed a frat aswell. I told him upfront that I won't be tolerating any frat shit that makes it into our room. End of story.
College is the like the movies. Nobody cares who you are. Nobody cares what you do. If you have a problem, tell someone with power or shut the fuck up

Attached: 1521622367628.jpg (280x373, 23K)

Challenge one of them to a duel. I hope you have some strong pokeman or yugioh cards

Last time they did it my roommate and I got back at the same time and it was a complete mess. They even fucked with his personal shit and wasted some of our food by spilling it on the floors. I hate interacting with people too, but I don't want to submit ane say these assholes as they please in our room. Right now I looking for ways to reliably lock the door from inside so they can't get in even with a key, but if I try that and they get anyway I don't know what I'll do.

It isn't terrible that's how normies and frats work the idea is if you go through the hazing and didn't throw a bitch fit you are seen as one of them and they all went through it. Do you want to be a Jow Forumsobot and known on campus as "user that sperg who chimped out on Kappa Delta Chi that one time, what the fuck it wasn't even that serious?" Or "user who is roommates with Ranon, he is a little off but he is a pretty chill guy"

Most normies and frats aren't that bad as they are loaded with insecure betas looking for friends you aren't even the target so they might not fuck your shit up that badly.

Attached: jewwario_by_eframtrabbit-d37gd8z.jpg (774x1032, 117K)

Get a knife
Or a gun

I know tbat's how frats work, but that doesn't mean I have to let them trash our place. It's our room. I don't need pretense to want to habe a nice, quiet night in mine own room. I don't need to excuse myself of I don't want to stay and say "No, fuck off. Not this time, bitch."

They might go along with it and gangbang him.

you could boobytrap your room and then stealth ambush them with a weapon once they get caught

if your state has castle doctrine just shoot the invaders

LITERALLY JUST STAY IN THE ROOM AND TELL THEM TO ONLY DO HIS SIDE, WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM? WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT WEAPONS? WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BOOBYTRAPS? JUST FUCKING TALK TO THEM

I have an idea.

Our door is in a narrow hall and it opens in. I should just be able to drag the fridge and wedge it in the corner by the door. When they try opening the door, it'll hit the fridge, which will be propped against the wall.

Take that, fratbros! I win!!

Becsuse I don't want to talk to them and I don't want them trashing any part of my room. They crossed a line last time and I want revenge, if not letting a bunch of crazed animals trash your room can even be called 'revenge.'

google.com/search?q=door security bar

like 10 bucks

that's shitty revenge user, come on man

user, this is happening tonight. I don't have time to wait for the bus, look for that, and then for the bus to bring me back.

It's permissible revenge. I don't want to do anything extreme. What would you suggest, though?

tell them not to call anybody and then spray them with pepper spray before leaving

I don't get this. You fags get A's and B's throught out highschool and you do this dumb shit at uni? Why are stacies and chads such dumb people.

LIke you get good grades throughout highschool, you arrive at uni doing slutty and dumb shit
why?

My chad housemates used to be afraid of me in college for some reason. They said there was something scary and unsettling about me but they couldn't put their finger on it. They used to always ask me if I was a drug dealer and other stupid shit. Dunno why because I've never hurt anyone physically in my life ever. It was good they were afraid of me because I could just tell then to shut up if they were making a racket and they would.

Gun might be a bit excessive.

Go out and buy a Civil War era bayonet.

Mommy and daddy aren't around to monitor them.

just a triangular bayonet? not a rifle, or even a stick?

OP here. Are you talking about me specifically? I don't see how I can possibly be in the wrong here.

Film it and blackmail them

Yeah man. A gun is a bit costly just to deter some frats. Any of the above fuckers would do. More serious than a standard knife, shows you mean business but affordable.

Attached: Civil-War-Bayonet.jpg (600x267, 60K)

but why?
original confusion

just stay in the room and film all that shit
if they do something because you're black just report it to the student judiciary offices and to a local news station

Just tell them to fuck off. Call the police on them if they don't leave. Ruin their lives with a criminal conviction.

do the /x/ secret technique and hope it doesn't backfire horribly

He should just spring for a full sword then

Jack off and stare them in the eyes O{

yeah, you could put a fake gun in your mouth too, just to add an extra element of fear and shock

Form a shield wall with your roommate. It's impregnable.

Attached: 300-Movie-Publicity-Still-300-222280_1500_783.jpg (1500x783, 338K)

Damn, that shit good, scare the hell out of some normies. Slather yourself in oil of some sort OP as well, for added sexuality

I was allergic to nuts in college so used to carry adrenaline and a bag of peanuts. Threatening to kill myself with peanuts was enough to scare off some people but f that didn't work I pulled out the adrenaline and that always worked. If people think your mentally unstable they won't mess with you even if you are physically weak.

>If people think your mentally unstable they won't mess with you even if you are physically weak.
this. got in a fight with a dude who was WAY bigger than me in high school and i was scared as shit and knew i was gonna get my ass kicked so i got naked and started punching myself in the face and dick and i started bleeding profusely from the nose. he was so freaked out and stunned that i beat the shit out of him.

Be butt naked.

Barricading the door didn't work so I think I'll just do this. I'll keep the oil nearby too. Thanks for help guys!

Do you literally not know how to put a chair in front of the front door? Are you retarded? What's your goddamn GPA

We have office chairs.

BUY A FUCKING FOLDY CHAIR THEN ARE YOU JOKING??

See Don't have time.

Amazon Primenow Instacart Shipt Uber I hope you get at least one F this semester.

Universities are literal kike indoctrination camps to turn everyone into disgusting degenerates

I was in the same situation, I pulled out my literal katana and told them to fuck off and they did.

Dont you have a deadbolt lock that cant be activated by regular key or something.
if not, just block the door for a night with something.

Okay serious advice. You have an advantage of being black. Whities are always more afraid of them then they let on. Tell them you are not participating in their shit and ask them to leave, if they come in. If they don't you literally have to be prepared to fight them. Even if they aren't intimidated, and have no respect for a stranger's living space, it's highly unlikely that they would want to risk their academic career to beat you up.

Tell them to fuck off and if they don't then hit yourself in the face and call the police saying it's a racially motivated attack and draw some swastikas or something or throw white paint everywhere.

You'll be on the front page of every newspaper tomorrow.

>remove lightbulbs
>string paracord low across doorway
>place heavy objects around room (backpacks with books, chairs, nightstands, etc.)
>if hardwood/laminate floor leave ball-bearings or marbles on floor near door
>string duct tape across room, adhesive side facing door at roughly head level, so when people try to navigate in dark they get duct tape stuck to them

when I was in the barracks we did shit like this to eachother and it was fucking hilarious
it's not hard

>the military uses Home Alone pranks
omoshiroi

Do the chair under the doorknob trick in the movies. Or have you and your friend move furniture in front of the door.

That's a great idea. These guys are r9k faggots are looking for drama. You don't want that shit. Make the smart, non-pussy move friend.

Just get a keyhole lock for now, it'll stop anyone but you from opening the door and shouldn't cost too much

set up recording device
call police if anything happens

you are 5'8 and 120, everyone already knows you are a massive pussy bitch, there is no shame in owning up to it

Buy a baseball bat and use it to beat to them to death if they don't leave. Tell them you will call the cops if necessary. Make sure you call the actual police and not campus security. Campus security will bury things that make the school look bad and likely run you out in the process. Don't ever call them for any dispute or crime ever!

You could just [pretend to] sleep in the bed, and then when they come in to trash the room just sit there disapproving, it will probably become awkward and suck all the fun out of it and then they'll stop. But you'll be a huge faggot.