Don't fall for the "no hymen no diamond" bullshit

is there something as stupid, idiotic, moronic and ridiculous as this stupid Jow Forums meme?

literally no real and self respecting man would care if her girls has or lacks a small piece of skin inside her vagina.

Attached: sdfsfsfdsd.png (375x337, 141K)

Roastie detected. Commence disregard of thread.

it's pretty damn good advice desu, but ultimately every man has to make that choice for himself.

as a MGTOW I say it should be no diamond ever no matter what

No self respecting woman spends her youth whoring then expects to settle with a good man, financially well off, gifted downstairs, with all his life put together that wouldn't rather have a young girl that didn't ride the cock carousel.

It's actually more aimed at the younger generation, they still have hymens. It's a gift to they who inherit society. We reversed some of the damage.

Gugjfjghcch originoli

Attached: image.jpg (553x585, 149K)

Triggered roastie the post.

MGTOW, Red pill, NoHymenNoDiamond, incels is all retarded philosophy.

It's not about the hymen retard it is about a slutty woman. If she isn't a virgin she isn't marriage material.

This

If women can steal half your shit on a whim they should be the ones buying the fucking rings

explain to me how MGTOW is a retarded philosophy

>roastie is getting scared now that men are being awoken

It's not the skin, it's the idea that she's willing to sleep with a guy outside of marriage.

What makes me laugh is bottom the barrel male incel virgins want top quality chaste virgin girls, absolute lmao

The problem with the mentality is that it assumes that untouched women are pure beings who can be saved from the corruption of our current culture of dating and gender stuff. Unless she was home-schooled and not exposed to these ideas that the media loves to push, that cheating is exciting and sympathetic when women do it and that cuckoldry is just another form of kinky sexual exploration, then she still is likely to disappoint you, too, if you're that invested in a faithful and good romantic bond. People like us are better off giving up. Be alone, or nurture a bond with waifu.

>link up with lonely virgins because you're a lonely virgin
Every philosophy that's hell bent on you doing nothing to improve your situation and explicitly states that you should have sour grapes because what you want has been outside your reach is retarded.

You all know that a hymen can be broken by rigorous activities, right? Like horseback riding, running, jumping, gymnastics.

>nothing to improve your situation
this is 100% wrong you should go look into what MGTOW is all about

>getting married
No fucking way, virgin or not. If you really love me then we don't need to be legally bound together.

Oh right
>be alone and work on your hobbies
because that's different than what you were doing before.

The metaphor is lost on roasties like yourself. It's "No hymen no diamond" because that's mnemonically more pleasing.

The philosophy is different from the meetups you dumbass.

How do women still not understand that virginity is not about their vaginas, but the fact that virgin wives are the least likely to cheat and initiate divorces, furthermore women who were virgins at marriage report to have happy lives at a MUCH higher rate than women who've had sex before.

It's really simple: If it didn't work out with your last boyfriend, why would it now?
>I was pump and dumped by Chad
Sounds like you're a weak willed slut who will jump on Chad's cock at any chance, so why should I trust that you won't cheat on me?
>He wasn't the guy I thought he was!
Sounds like you didn't put much time in getting to know him. Past the age of 20 people don't change except for through severe trauma or brain damage, this is why robots will always be robots.

Or masturbating with Chad's 9 inch dick.
he was just helping out, tee-hee

>the philosophy is different than the people who follow it
I'm going to judge it by the people that actually rep it, not what they want it to be. Like NoFap, on paper it should be a bunch of super heroes, but it's just dumb people thinking they're accomplishing something by doing nothing.

This.
Diamonds are a scam, gold on the other hand is a better choice.

Why do the roasties fear this silly little hastag so much? I mean it is a logically sound position so they really don't have any arguments against it. Obviously the best men will prefer a virgin women over any other trashy little slut. If it's so intimidating they can at least try to make amends and sleep around less, I'm sure somewhere they'll find a low quality male willing to settle for a nonvirgin whore.

stay toasted faux-flaps

No self respecting man should care what the fuck does another person do with its life.

The past of the others is not of your business.

>Past the age of 20 people don't change

I hope you are joking

This thread really brought out all the failed normies.

idea =/= person who follows idea
Fucking monkey.

It is if I'm going to marry them.

A person's past is the single most important thing about them. It carries more weight than anything else. I don't want a 5x convicted child rapist babysitting my kids, no matter how many times he insists that raping kids is something he used to enjoy doing very much.

Well your idea is stupid and you're stupid for thinking you're going to be any happier doing the same thing you've done for upwards of two decades i.e being a lonely ass virgin.

Really? Tell me more about how you won't care about your partner's previous 20 girls he fucked and 2 felony charges. It was in his past. Hang yourself.

The personalities of the vast majority of people is solidified at around age 20, which is why the age of complete legal adulthood is around 20 in most countries. Everything after that is just habits you pick up.

Your disguise isn't working roastietard.

Attached: 9v-jea-jett8-airlines-cargo-boeing-747-2d3bsf_PlanespottersNet_266023.jpg (1200x816, 514K)

If you want a relationship with a person then the only thing that you should care about is the future, that's where you are going to live.

Knowing this, why feel obssesed with the past?

Nice BCF

>jetteight
I don't get it.

This is true.
I dont know why you all get triggered by this guys, you also have a past.

Dont judge or you will be judged.

Are you actually mentally crippled? A person is the sum of ALL their activities throughout their life, end of.

Attached: 1523749042043.png (900x729, 129K)

The past is an indicator of the future.

Do you really need a girl to be a virgin when you propose? You wouldn't want to have sex with her before? Let's say you meet, date and fall in love, but aren't ready to plan a wedding and she doesn't want a long engagement. Are you really saying you'd wait?

A person is nothing but a series of events. If you disregard those events then a person is nothing.

Guess what determines a person's future... you won't like the answer

>the past does not matter
not that guy but many normies hold this belief thanks to a certain disney movie.

Attached: the past does not matter.jpg (282x179, 14K)

Yes. If she is serious about wanting to be my wife for life, she can hold out a few months longer.

It's about accepting your place, not sour grapes.
Isn't that better than hopelessly searching forever? Knowing that this is how it is?

So if a convicted pedo wanted to babysit your kids or little cousins you would have no issues or concerns because it's none of your business? If a guy had three previous jobs where he left midshift and shat on the hiring manager's desk each time you would still hire him?
Previous behavior is the best indicator of future behavior, someone who acts like intimacy isn't that big of a deal in the past won't take a monogamous relationship like marriage seriously that is why divorce rates are so high.

>you also have a past
A past of not being an animal that needs my sexual desires met every time I see someone.

and that's a good thing!
here's why...
*gif of beyonce sipping tea*

Don't shame women for not being virgins, but it's totally okay to shame men for being virgins.

Don't lie down like an itty bitty baby bitch and accept the fact you're somehow one in a billion people that can't get a partner, just cause you're scared.

>Dont judge or you will be judged.
my soul is prepare, how's yours?

Can't wait for the pet product industry boom. Oh roasties, you're gonna be so lonely in the coming decades

Attached: supremepepe.jpg (241x209, 9K)

Too bad we can't trust you anymore. Maybe we'd be more inclined to believe you if 80% of women weren't whoring around.
I've seen roasts discussing lying about their hymen breaking due to physical activity to any partner who cares about virginity, so you can't just say I'm being paranoid.

Many roasties believe this because it excuses their actions on the cock carousel and all the drugs

My past is pristine. Why should I settle for someone whose past is darker than the darkest pits of hell?

And your proof of this is? At 20 you are still a kid, I cant even believe youd come up with such a ridiculous claim

So that's your advice? Be forever unsure of your place in the world and wait for someone who's never coming for you?
Sounds awful.

But..but..b-ut who will take care of little Tyrone. Cmoon, user.

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 9K)

Men value virginity for a simple reason. Since men can reproduce very easily (potentially impregnate hundreds in a day), but women can't, men are much less sexually selective than women. This one-sided imbalance drives men to increase their selectivity (to look for more than just signs of fertility) and seek long-term partners who offer more stable grounds for reproduction, partners they can guard and be territorial over. The traits that make sense to look for here are loyalty, exclusivity, purity, and so on. That is why virginity is instinctively valued.

this, fpbp.
originally of course

>c'mon brah you're not even trying! just say fuck it, fight a shark, and take whatever life has to offer!
OUT OUT OUT GET OUT YOU ARE UNWELCOME NORMALFAGGOTS

My only advice is stop being a bitch about shit and actually go out and do something about it. You act like it's literally impossible for you to get some pussy/a girl when there's people doing it everyday.

It's like crying about not having any money while sitting in the house all day. I'm so unfortunate I can't get money, poor me.

>At 20 you are still a kid
20 is fucking middle aged for humans in their natural environment you moron. It is literally only our current society that puts adulthood at 18 and above, EVERY OTHER ONE in the entire history of history considered 13 to 15 to be legal adults.

Whether you accept it or not a woman with a hymen has more value than one without. Sorry you threw yours away to Chad, but it doesn't change anything.

Attached: 1523899535506.jpg (491x491, 68K)

lol stfu dumbass

It isn't just the skin, it's having a girl who has kept herself away from men looking to use her body for "fun".
It shows that the girl has inner strength, patience and is willing to set aside fruitless endeavors for more important matters.
Why would I want to sustain a used up bitch who let herself get spit-roasted by other men over the former?

wahhhhh no girl will come to my house, knock on my door, and fuck me because I exist.

wahh i'm a retard

Forgive and forget user, be a real man!

I'll be a happy retard and dive in some pussy when I please, you can be Einstein at the house by yourself my guy.

lmao no one gives a fuck retard, go die in traffic

>a little useless and meaningless piece of skin defines the value of a woman
sure thing lad

then that leaves out all the women who don't do that, which is the majority

Kill yourself if you're that mentally weak you can't talk to a damn girl.

Real men have standards. Just like real women, am I right. Oh fuck didn't think of that, huh?

Can't imagine any women will be hurt by our rejection of them anyway. Lots of average dudes waiting to wife them up. Hypergamy has never done as well in modern civilization is it is doing now.

nah, stay mad retard, keep blabbing shit no one heres gonna read

Get mad that you're alone the whole rest of your life because of fear of rejection? That's more sad than anything else.

Lol fuck off a 20 year old knows shit all about the world people can change radically in the span of a few months depending on their life situation

Good point though

You assume nobody here has ever tried. Being "unable to get laid" is not a falsifiable statement because no matter how many times someone tries and fails you'll just say they didn't do X/Y/Z or that they need to try harder. Yeah there are people on r9k that just are entitled and lazy but some people here are completely fucked due to bad genetics and awful experiences during their formative years. It's easy for you to debate the former but are you willing to accept the latter? Probably not, because you think everyone can find a gf no matter what.

They cannot. You should study psychiatry.

THIS.
It obviously isn't about the physical hymen or vagina - cock carouseling IS INDICATIVE OF BAD CHARACTER

Attached: ItDoesntCount.jpg (750x737, 794K)

Lmao I can't believe there are guys ITT who believe their opinions matter . Also the ones claiming to have a clean record haven't slept around because they CAN'T. You're literally incels. while any "roastie" can settle down with a thirsty beta after having fun, you all are going to die alone hehe

I'll be honest, I didn't read anything beyond the first sentence. If you're trying and having succeeded yet then you're not trying hard enough. You're the dude that goes to the gym one time, goes to class one time, goes to work one time then bitches out when shit gets hard.

If you don't work hard you don't deserve shit.

>I'll be honest, I didn't read anything beyond the first sentence.
What a coincidence, me too.

It's not so much that we can't (although many can't) but that there's no point. Many women are disloyal whores who'd cheat on you at a moment's notice, and want nothing to do with you if you won't fuck them.
Women have proposed sex to me before, and they ghosted me the second I declined. Women avoid me simply because I won't fuck them. The one who didn't left me when it was clear I wasn't interested in sex.
That's why I would greatly prefer a virgin, as they're seemingly the only ones not addicted to sex and actually loyal.
However, I realize the great unlikelihood that I'll ever find one, so I choose to be alone rather than waste my time with dishonest whores, not even for a pump and dump.

>I'll be honest, I didn't read anything beyond the first sentence. I
Retards like this only post here for their own ego, really they don't give a shit, they just want to feel good among losers. Take note, ignore these fake shallow morons.

>calls women 'roasties'
Yeah no wonder you aren't getting laid bud

>this thread
roasties getting toastied
im proud lads

I'm not a roastie though. I'm a khv like the rest of you.

>Many women
Verbatim, if you're getting nothing but hoes then it's something in you that's attracting hoes. Maybe they see a SIMP they want to exploit? Change your tactitcs keep moving.

I don't want to hear that "all women are hoes" talk from someone who is calling themselves involuntarily celibate, because if that's the case it should be easy as fuck to get cheeks.

>no true scotsman
>no real man
fuck off nigger

Attached: hackfleisch.jpg (512x312, 42K)

Kek. I guess I was worthless to begin with. I was born with a septate hymen and after a little mishap with a tampon I ended up in a doctors office getting my hymen snipped by an obgyn. Fun times.