Make about $50,000 a year

>make about $50,000 a year
>normies call me poor
>tell them $50,000 is good enough for me because I live alone and don't have to worry about feeding kids or going out every weekend

I don't even own pets and I don't want any. Tell me I'm supposed to be miserable just because I don't strive to make 6 figures.

Attached: ebil.gif (209x301, 9K)

You're not, keep fighting the good fight, save money and retire early to comfy NEETdom while the normans struggle with their roastie daughters and mortgages.

Where the fuck do you live where that is considered poor?

I bet its like NYC, its expansive as fuck to live there

Other expensive places include
SD,LA,SF in California alone

What do you work as
Jhnh

>$50,000
>Poor
????

Normies are too busy buying stupid shit they don't need, never having more than 8k in the bank.

well normies have security systems, premium cable, and children so $50,000 isn't going to cover that.

Where the fuck do you live that that's not enough?

>all these san fran cucks that pay $5000 a month for a 20sq foot broom closet complaining that you need 6 figures to live

Dude, right? My home was 120k for 1500 sq ft.in a neighborhood with no crime or hobos(these only exist in the western part of American I think). I don't understand these high cost of living idiots. If you can't feed a family on 50k, you need to move.

When you have family you pay more for gas, insurance, and phone bills.

Answer the question. It's enough in the real world. The problem is your location, I guarantee it.

The state of California

There's your problem. Highest cost of living after Hawaii, lowest "real dollar value", property prices are 250%-300% more for the same thing but with hobos around.

Move to a real state.

Real dollar value

Attached: real dollar.png (1354x1181, 201K)

Income tax by state. Just move, there's no reason to live in that shit hole.

Attached: income tax.png (3150x3150, 506K)

cost of living

Attached: costofliving.jpg (1000x773, 324K)

Washington is pretty cheap to live in if you avoid major cities. Places like Seattle inflate the average cost.

What does your budget look like?

I believe that, they have that Seattle minimum wage thing that really fucks it all up.

Property tax is 2k a yr
Mortgage 500 a month
Around 200 a month for utilities
Phone bill for two is 80 bucks
Groceries about 80 a week

The only killer here is the gas prices, which are around 2.45 a gallon right now.

Yeah, I live pretty close to the coast, but way further south. Obviously it's not as cheap as those center states, but still pretty cheap. Costs are kind of going up though because a lot of people from Portland having started moving here. Cheaper to commute an hour than to live in town I guess.

Are south Dakotanians the master race?

>groceries 80

It's for 2 people, that's why it's high.

Most Midwest states are pretty comfy if you avoid the big cities.
Except Illinois because of hyper corrupt state gov

you're doing it wrong. you're supposed to buy boats, cars, clothes, TV's, go out to eat and drink then buy an expensive house to renovate every 5 years when modern interior is no longer in.
fuck normies.