Indian robot virgin goes full autismo at his University of Portland athlete's dinner...

usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2018/04/17/goutham-sundaram-removed-university-portland-tennis-misogynistic-violent-speech/523038002/

Indian robot virgin goes full autismo at his University of Portland athlete's dinner. Gets on stage and goes on a 10 minute rant about how he only came to American and started playing tennis because he wanted to sleep with white women and he's angry that no white girls want to fuck him while the rest of his team drowns in white pussy. The eternal currycel strikes again. You really can't be a true robot unless you're cursed enough to be born an Indian male.

Attached: 1518061432371.jpg (1789x1817, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bboCixJ2g3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am conflicted. On the one hand, no one is entitled to sex. So, I can't endorse his sentiments. On the other hand, I also want to sleep with white women. So, I do understand where he is coming from.

and they say niggers aren't trying to steal our white women.

OH GREAT! ANOTHER GAME OF VICTIM ROULETTE! THIS TIME I'M GONNA BE THE BIGGEST VICTIM!

There are more Indian women than there are Americans, and they're pretty much exclusive to Indian men and they're expected to be forced into marriage. Fucking go home and pick one.

Actually, they aren't

Black men have a negative rating for white women.

Attached: 1_NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png (495x391, 18K)

OH NO! I SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY UNDISCIPLINED AND EXCESSIVE DESIRES WHICH LEAD ME TO TAKE RETARDED CHOICES SUCH AS MOVING TO ANOTHER CONTINENT BASED ON MY DESIRE TO BANG WHITE WOMEN! HOW IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING GUYS WHY AM I SO MISERABLE WHAT'S GOING ON?

I DECIDED TO PLAY A SPORT THAT I DON'T EVEN LIKE AS PART OF A CLUB JUST TO MAYBE GET LAID AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M SO ANAL DEVASTAYED

Huh, so it's true that black girls don't like white guys.

>When Sundaram said "Gandhi didn't fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women," many people began to leave.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 7.15.42 PM.png (1106x724, 926K)

Oddly though, black female-white male marriages, when they do happen, are more successful than even white-white marriages.

He's not even that bad looking

Attached: IMG_1048.png (750x1334, 329K)

He fucked up because he's not black. Indians don't get the minority pass to say crazy shit unless they are Muslim and talking about Muslim things.

True robot reporting

I still can't believe he said that shit out loud. I mean I could imagine reading it on this website as a joke, but he actually fucking said it
What a legend

Real shit. This is the case because there aren't nearly enough indians in america to make a difference, and the indians who already are in america usually stay quiet and accumulate wealth.

ITT nobody is allowed to desire anything or have any fantasies

>Based Pajeet
But seriously though, you really shouldn't go full Elliot Roger in front of everyone. Next thing you know he's gonna try an shoot up a sorority and write a manifesto claiming that all women should be sent to concentration camps.

Attached: 1522896806148.png (1440x2560, 1.63M)

Lol imagine being this faggot right here.

Yeah, you're right. What the fuck prompted that rant? Assuming he's already in good shape (tennis player), all he has to do is get a haircut and shave off that weird patchy pube beard and he's not half-bad looking.

You must be a woman. Who even cares if you agree with what he said? The fact that he went up there and gave a public speech about not being able to fuck white women is fucking hilarious.

That wouldn't make him white you retard, women still aren't going to fuck him

There is paki diaspora in my city and I would say 80%~ are beta males, weeaboos, incels, etc. some of them have even converted to the r/t_donald ideology and it is preety damn cringy especially with the le nazism xD and the anime shit

I have to agree. Pretty retarded to talk about that shit in front of normalfaggots and women.

It's not like he's wrong about what he said. He apparently made a statement later on that some of the stuff he said were jokes (like the gandhi line), and some were really how he felt. It's definitely true that Indian men are spit on and treated like subhumans by women. But it's an uncomfortable truth.

>That wouldn't make him white you retard
So what?

>women still aren't going to fuck him
You don't need to be white to get laid. My dad is non-white, went to college, played varsity sports, dated plenty of girls and married one, no problem. Apu Tennis Man here was just a lazy fag.

>all he has to do is get a haircut and shave off that weird patchy pube beard and he's not half-bad looking.
Yeah and bleach his skin, get plastic surgery, and change his name. Indians are hated for being indian in this country. Things are gonna stay that way for a while, because most Indians in america are too afraid to speak up. That's why white normalfaggots are okay when someone calls an Indian a "curry licker" but they go insane when anyone says "nigga"

>My dad is non-white
Quite the description you got there buddy. I'm guessing he was a 5'3 balding overweight Indian man who just improved his personality?

You sound like a butthurt Indian who can't accept personal responsibility. Plenty of mexican dudes face the same kind of discrimination but they work through it. Despite being shorter and poorer than you guys.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. He's a 5'10" black man.

Jesus Christ, Pajeet on suicide watch

Attached: 642b37db.gif (269x200, 212K)

has anyone ever met a cool or decent indian bro in their lifetime? i have not

I absolutely despise indian men. A bunch of them come into my place of work they always

>order a shitton of food, then come up and get drinks AFTER instead of just buying it all at once
>are rude as fuck
>impatient
>speak super quietly
>are extremely beta

At least some of the girls are cute but they aint white so fuck off

Attached: C201A9D4-F91A-488B-9185-2B7CF44E156F.jpg (1131x1144, 104K)

I've met several, but they were all attending a military academy here in the US. I assume they're not exactly the typical indian guy.

>comparing Indians and mexicans

KEK THIS CANNOT BE REAL

Where I live, most Indians are normal ass people. Granted, they grew up in America and most of them were born here too.

But the indians who come from India are fucking retarded

I worked at McDonalds with an Indian guy in high school. He was weird as fuck but pretty cool. We eventually got him to cave and eat a burger and then he renounced his religion.

i guess i've just had bad experiences. had a few indian acquaintances in high school but they were all just kind of bland kids. only met one indian kid throughout my college years and i just felt bad for him because he would try his hardest to get laid at every house party but end up going home alone every time

absolutely based pajeet

Yes, faggot. Obviously, I know. Can I be allowed to find this hilarious in my own fucking way? Nothing more funny than some fucking retard who gets mad that his own stupid ideas never worked out because he's a genuine idiot.

Indians and Mexicans are basically the same. Short, dark brown, high-pitched voices, associated with spicy food.

I met a bunch of cool rich ones in science fairs. One of them was friends with Papa Murphy's kid

*inhales* HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH OHH *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH

pajeet forever BTFO.

Attached: 457623847249.jpg (326x324, 22K)

I work in an outsource company in Europe that's run by Indians. They're all short, super ugly and generally have this beta vibe to them. But I suppose even they can get laid with regular white women because of the money they have.

>You really can't be a true robot unless you're cursed enough to be born an Indian male.
I'm an Indian virgin...that means I'm am the definite robot... yay...

What the fuck is a violent speech?
Also I kind of feel for the curry. Even though I usually roll my eyes at incel shit.

Why exclusively white women?

because they are the only ones capable of being beautiful.

>Asian men have the highest rating in any individual catagory
>Asian men rated the highest by the most attractive group of women

Lads, the Chang Thunderwang meme is REAL!

Do they do the thing where they bicker over who gets to pay? Do they play twenty questions with everything on the menu? Indians.

lol'd

oregon

i'm oregonian myself so this pajeet embarrassing himself like this is bueno for me

Attached: 17231538.jpg (497x745, 80K)

reading about this, apparently he was trying to do a stand-up act of some sort and trying to act funny

lmao thats almost even better imagine his thought process

youtube.com/watch?v=bboCixJ2g3s

i mean, you can sort of guess the tone in which he said the jokes if you see the way he talks

seems way nicer and sweeter than i thought. still pretty funny what he did he's never going to live that down

He seems like a nice kid. It's tragic that he's being publicly attacked like this because some jokes he told at some dumb student dinner went over poorly. Even the whiny feminist who wrote the hit piece of him concedes that most people at the banquet were laughing.

What an idiot. For those of you who don't know, UofP is a hardcore Catholic school. Why he thought that was a good idea is beyond me.

Indian men all need to be sterilized meanwhile Indian women should all get impregnated by white men.

Kek. Only a fucking Pajeet could try to pull this off.

>black
So, as close as it comes to "easy mode" in terms of non-white interracial dating. You don't even have to be attractive black to benefit from the BBC meme, there will always be some white skank willing to spread her legs to see if what they say is true.

Fuck it, might aswell tell him to come to England instead where we're so cucked we'll give him a nice house, a free brand new car, new licence and a bottle of wine as a welcome present and just for kicks make a new law called the 'white girl for ethnic newcomers Act' where every migrant scumshit gets a free white girlfriend to use provided by the government. We'll even give him an age menu starting at 12.

Makes me wretch.

his demeanor reminds me of "logic", the rapper

shit that reminds me i was supposed to party with him when he was shooting the music video for 'all i do' at umd but drank too much and passed out beforehand or i would be in there too lol

>Indian Father, Australian Mother
>Gets white skin, dark eyes and hair
mfw win the genetic lottery
>Mental issues beyond belief
>Spend four months in mental hospital
oh

pic unrelated

Attached: 126D55D5-BB5B-4099-9DD2-5DA3E5F63BEA.jpg (640x488, 40K)

What is up with minorities and white women?
Why are white women seen as the holy grail of women?
The only one that I can understand is when niggers want white women, but that's just cause their women are so fucking disgusting. However, just cause I understand it, doesn't mean I support it. I really wish that all minorities would fuck off with their weird obsession with white women.

Attached: disgust.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>dark eyes
>win the genetic lottery
Pick one, pajeet.

Better than black skin with blue eyes and blonde hair though, huh?

If you had dark hair and blue eyes, you would be attractive (if you also have a good face obv).

Maybe other races view white women in the same way Weebs view Asian women and they think that the US is one giagantic orgy of apple pie and blonde dtf bimbos

Yeah, my best friend is South Asian.
Dudes chill as fuck and was born here (NYC).
Often time when we go out, he gets hit on, but he spaghettis hard because doesn't know what to do.

Brownbots, just lift.

>He's not even that bad looking
Was his mother a giraffe?

>doesn't even have a durka accent
Man, all this guy had to do was clean his look up and maybe lift.

Kek, do you fell the same about Asian women obsessing over white men?

>2014

Is there a 2017 one? Just curious.