Your MBTI?

>your MBTI?
>favorite drug?
INTP
Heroin

Attached: 1523749696912.png (300x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/test/intp-or-infp.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INTP
Life

Attached: dhmis.png (794x515, 343K)

I would like to meet my very own aikawa and make love to her and marry her and make anything there's in my hands to make her the happiest woman in the world.

INTP
ARPG

istp
pot

INTP
I haven't tried many drugs, but for me it's alcohol because I can finally stop thinking

How is life a drug?
originally of course

ENFP
bullying INTJs

ESTP
Coffee
It's the only thing I do.

INTP

Ritalin/Adderall

INTJ
i guess MDMA, but i havent really done drugs in a while. i mostly just smoke cigarettes.

Attached: 1521153421267.jpg (1577x1600, 507K)

Infp, I don't do drugs, because you need to be social in order to obtain them from a dealer or you need to not be a brainlet to obtain them from the internet. I'm an antisocial brainlet, so drugs are off limits. Probably for the best, because drugs are degenerate.

INTP
Cheap Vodka i hide in my dorm

Istp
Ketamine

INFP
and basically this
But if I can get any, I like pot

>ENTP
>Alcohol, primarily whisky

Attached: mbtisquad5.png (900x493, 107K)

INTJ
PCP

INTP
LSD
preferably large a dose

just get yourself some DXM-based cough syrup

ENFP, living the ISTJ life
no drugs because I'm not a degenerate

INTJ
Caffeine

INTP
LSD
ALSO, I'm pretty sure that anyone who has done heroin ranks it as their favorite OP.

INFP
Heroin

don't do it guys

Intp
and a lethal dose of morphine

I used to get INFP, but I retook it and got INTP just barely this time. Feeling and thinking were almost 50-50, so maybe I'm both and it depends on the situation? As for drugs, I don't do any.

Infp
caffeine from coffee juice

I did some weeds a couple times when iv been in unique social situations

Attached: IMG_20171128_140527712.jpg (4160x3120, 640K)

I simply cannot get enough of it.

Attached: 1517096279522.jpg (601x508, 94K)

ENTP
Maybe coke or MDMA. But one I do most would be alcohol

Estp
Weed

>Infp
>Lsd
Too poor to get more though and fuck getting a job.

Attached: 1500034536811.jpg (550x381, 76K)

I know shrooms aren't the same as lsd, but psychadelics are psychadelics, and you can grow shrooms really cheaply and easily. Probably only like $50-100 to get it set up, and you can get like an ounce or two a month for free from that if you have a bulk grow, as a conservative estimate. Avoiding contamination is the only difficult part.

>infj
>cyproterone acetate

istp
1:weed (the true robots drug of choice)
2:opiates (i do not partake anymore sadly:/)
3:shrooms (better then acid, truly helps with depression and anxiety)
>inb4 istp alcoholic meme

>INTJ
>All drugs should be illegal

Why do you hate bodily autonomy, user?

Thanks for the info user I'll look it up and wait for it to get warmer, I ordered some dxm in the mean time and have a few other things to hold me off.
based tard poster

Attached: 1494040820806.jpg (540x540, 100K)

ISTP
Weed

I'm also prescribed addy, which is really nice. Makes me even better at math than I already am :^)

INTP
none because I'm a shut-in

Attached: autism.png (600x475, 281K)

How much costs lsd where you live? In the netherlands it costs only $3-5 lol

infp and it depends on the situation
- lsd for gaining perspective
- speed for motivation
- ketamine to feel comfy in my own body

Damn I don't know anyone irl anymore with it but usually 15 - 20$ a tab In my part of the US.
I could get slightly better deals for 1p online but have heard bad things about shipping times and bit/litecoin exchange rates.

What drugs would you rec for a sorta nooby infp other than lsd, dxm, or the devils salad?
Have some good trips for me as well I'd be skipping meals to buy tabs!

INFP
DXM

>based tard poster
I'm productive, I don't see the need for people who fuck off to be in society. Sorry.

INTJ
Coffee

Intp
Cocaine

In West Virginia. Costs like $10 a tab here. At least weed is cheap though. Like $10-15 a g for good weed, depending on quantity/who you're buying from.

I'm grateful for the worker ants keeping things working while I'm alive but If I had to live like you I'd take some other sad sacks with me on my way out. Humans are mainly seekers of novelty, not steadfast in the way of compromise when life already mostly blows.
Don't take it personally I call my self a tard 24/7.
When humans do nothing but dumb "productive" things they just gain more too lose and less to live for if it's not even entertaining.

ISTP
Adrenaline

entp
alcohol

come at me

ISTP
Acid, only drug I have ever tried. Gonna try shrooms soon though.
Also this.

Drugs can increase productivity. Stimulants for obvious reasons, but stuff like weed or alcohol helps to decompress, and psychadelics can put you in a headspace to have unique, creative ideas. Plus microdosing.

Even if you have no desire to smoke otherwise, I'd say pick up a bit of weed for when you take psychs. The synergy is amazing.

Can't, I'm in the military.

>Don't take it personally I call my self a tard 24/7.
Ok, sorry.
>When humans do nothing but dumb "productive" things they just gain more too lose and less to live for if it's not even entertaining.
It helps if you're passionate about what you're working for. Everyone has something that they can love working on, it's just often that it's not a 6 figure salary. People think life is a competition for some reason.

INTJ apparently. Does Celexa count?

No need for apologies you can tard post too, Yea I just have nothing to be passionate about except eccentric experiences. I like working on my ranks in video games and listening to music but the rest makes me want to go postal, like i'm getting ripped out of my own world to contribute to others who could care less about my ideals. Yea I hate competitions that aren't good spirited, Hope ya have a gn sorry for late response.

ISTP
drugs are for losers

>INTJ
>Getting bullied by cute girls

Attached: apustaja_ash_by_kanakravaatti-dbmvvqn.jpg (345x350, 18K)

INTJ
Adderall for that performance boost.

ENTP here aswell
Codine (pure codine, you can buy it off of the deep web and it's just a small amount to get high)

Come at me bro. I can't even get bullied.

as an INTJ, how exactly does one acquire an ENFP gf?

Attached: 1521866444827.jpg (1280x911, 402K)

INTP/INFP cusp
Gabapentin and DXM

intj
any benzos

>ENTJ
>I drink wine because It makes the pain I feel deep down inside me go away
>currently failed ENTJ you know?

Attached: image.jpg (267x350, 26K)

>INTP
>weed

Attached: u65465.jpg (736x736, 140K)

INFP
(You)

INTP alcohol

Attached: 1523891643214.jpg (692x960, 207K)

ENFP
Catgirls
(I don't do drugs, but I'm addicted to catgirls!)

Same here. Been leaning more towards kratom on account of the rage alcohol induces.

Attached: Berli6-DW-Sonstiges-Frankfurt-Archiv-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 82K)

ISFP
ibuprofen is pretty good for when i get a headache

Attached: 1481966209096.gif (282x263, 1.18M)

>INFJ
Alcohol, I also enjoy weed.

>I used to get INFP, but I retook it and got INTP just barely this time. Feeling and thinking were almost 50-50, so maybe I'm both and it depends on the situation?
If you're unsure take this test, it'll sort it out for you.

idrlabs.com/test/intp-or-infp.php

INTP
lsd, though honestly I probably consume alcohol the most frequently (it's the only way I can get people to have semi interesting conversations)

ISTP
I don't abuse drugs, but Oxycodone is an awesome painkiller, when I took them after my procedure, last year; the numbing effects start about 30 minutes after taking it, and the high gives you this warm buzz throughout your body, that will make you drowsy.

I don't use drugs that are illegal in my state, but I do support the legalization of marijuana.

INFP
Drugs are bad, user!

INFJ
Meth

>ISFP (or ESFP who never goes out)

>I don't do drugs, but I overeat and masturbate twice per day on average

Attached: hold the fuck up.jpg (720x478, 90K)

INFP

Xanax, user, Xanax. Was definitely my favorite. The waves of just pure relaxation and the relief of anxiety was pure heaven. Got addicted real quick for months and months till i quit. Withdrawals were horrible though, anxiety was crippling and my fucking bones hurt.

Attached: Eskettit.jpg (1024x481, 73K)

>twice per day on average
It's like you don't even care...

Whoa, are you literally and originally me?

ISTP
shrooms

Attached: 1523566910175.gif (500x281, 806K)

Sup /b/ros please be gentle

Attached: image.jpg (567x939, 93K)

I like this image alot, so I'm saving it to my collection. Thanks, user.

It's all yours my friend, I'm glad you enjoy cute girls as well

Attached: 1507558321956.gif (360x344, 1.82M)

>ENTP
>amphetamines
but honestly ill do anything long as im not sober

Attached: matt bf.png (841x474, 109K)

>that feel when acid ruined weed for you

Attached: 1523890996528.jpg (378x300, 17K)

The most aesthetic one of course

Attached: pouring lean.gif (500x614, 1009K)

ENTJ

I don't do drugs, too normie

Attached: n3mwaqwh1rp01.jpg (559x623, 44K)

>"It's like looking in a mirror!"
>"It's like looking in a mirror!"

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 53K)

ENTP
Weed/MDMA

istp
ket

you don't need to be smart to obtain drugs from the internet. the hardest part is acquiring bitcoin, after that you just send the bitcoin to dream market or wherever you would like to buy from and order (of course you can tumble and everything but it's not necessary, just a precaution)

Istj
Alcohol

ENTJs cannot be robots. They're normalfags and failed chads at worst.

INTP
Amphetamines

INTP
video games and masturbation

have you tried modafinil?

>INTP
>Heroin

I used dope for 3 years alone in my room, it a tough one. it took me overdosing and actually dying to quit it.

INTP
nicotine

ISTP
Caffeine

why do you fucks need to label everything