Have an Adrian Brody tier hooknose

>but no strong chin or jaw to offset it.
Am I fucked m8s? It looks like I'm wearing a costume witch nose.

Attached: hooknose.jpg (413x594, 29K)

you have secret Avian genes. they live on the moon.

I would flex like I was Jewish and I had long money. Dress nice, drive luxury vehicles. You'll be good.

Yeah, everyone looks bad with a hook nose.

I love seeing an otherwise hot girl with one because you know she cries about having a bird nose while her friends are out with their boyfriends.

I think witches are hot.

Women over time maybe 100 000 years of jewish overlords will be reprogrammed to see big jew noses as a sign of wealth so unfortunately youre fucked for the short term

add stein to your last name and apply for jobs in finance or entertainment

I had a nose like that. Paid 1000 euros for a rhinoplasty when I was 18. Thank you based Slavland.

>be half italian half belgian
>be a pale manlet with hook nose
>look like a jew
Death can't take me soon enough.

I think Adrien Brody looks pretty good with his nose. Saw Darjeeling Limited again pretty recently, he was good in it.

Before/after pics? I want some inspiration. Rhinoplasty might be my only motivation in life to work hard and earn money. Sad, but it's true for me.

A hook nose is like the easiest aesthetic defect to fix. Get a nose job.

better than a big broad nigger nose. I'd get a nose job but getting a nose job seems kinda faggy desu

Adrien was so dreamy, when he was younger. He's still handsome, but doesn't have that dreamy quality anymore :(.

Get what this guy did: a rhinoplasty and a chin implant

Attached: IMG_0803.jpg (1869x628, 84K)

>getting cosmetic surgery

name something more insecure, wasteful, and gay

Attached: 05c.png (680x644, 252K)

I have a decent amount of kike blood flowing through me and I don't have a hook nose. God fucking blessed me there.

Yep, that's sort of what I'm aiming for. I'm probably going to Mexico to get it done -- not black market surgery, but real reputable doctors. It's way cheaper over there, and even if the surgery goes awry, I would have killed myself anyway with my terrible nose and recessed chin.

Jesus I have a similar nose since I broke it as a kid by accident. Im broke as hell right now

This kid should have got a Lefort I instead of the diving board chin. His problem wasn't a weak chin, it was rotation. Lefort would have solved his weak jawline and poor gonial angle as well.

>something's bothering you, so you change it
>insecure, wasteful and gay
Fuck off, nigger

Sort of off-topic, but you know what bares the plainest truth about looks, specifically our chins? The words used to describe them: weak or strong.

There's always been studies showing that people with "strong" chins are perceived to instill more leadership and inspiration in people, but just one look at our language says it all: strong chin and weak chins. Those words stuck because that perception is true; no matter what we do or whatever our true qualities, it all comes down to looks.

Ive found that facial hair helps a little bit. The only issue is keeping a well groomed beard is a fucking pain.

>I'm probably going to Mexico to get it done

Don't. it doesn't matter how reputable the doctors are there, you'll be making the biggest mistake of your life, I can guarantee you. Seek an Asian doctor, they're trustworthy, skilled, and have the highest success rate and lowest botch rate.

>suggesting someone who already looks like a jew to grow facial hair
Don't do this OP you'll just look even more jewish

Did you have plastic surgery done? If so, how did you find the right doctor?

Look man i got a pretty bad case of jew nose myself i found that a beard makes up for lack of a good jawline and diverts attention from your nose.

>cant grown any facial hair at all either
>can only grow like 7 hairs on face at age 26

JUST

Attached: 1520824768198.jpg (640x773, 30K)