HEY ROBOTS

HEY ROBOTS
Summer is coming around real soon
do you have anything planned?

Once I'm done with uni I plan to buy a bike and get my own weed so I can explore my town, lose weight, and get high.

Attached: 1505581298484.png (852x944, 83K)

Also a unifag. I'm going to hang out with my mom, dad, and brother. My mom wants me to get a part time job this summer, but I still haven't heard back from any of the places I applied. So that means I'll probably have to apply for mcdick's, starcucks, safegay, ect once I get home. I probably won't even get those jobs, because I'm a sperg and always get weeded out during interviews.

Honestly if you want a part time job the best thing to do is to go to any local restaurant and hand in your resume. Chains like starbucks and mcdonalds probably won't hire you for part time work unless you're a teenage girl.

And son, don't forget the firm handshake we practiced.

>Summer is coming around real soon
>do you have anything planned?
No, do I look like some kind of fucking normalfag who has their life sorted out The only thing I have planned are community college classes my parents are forcing me to take.

Attached: 1522895953884.jpg (479x640, 51K)

I did that and it unironically worked. The manager gave me the job cause she said I was a proper young man.

I live in a big city with a shit ton of people looking for a job. If some baggy-eyed hunched-backed sperg came into their restaurant and handed them a paper covered in classes they took for their computer science degree and not much else, I doubt they'll let him have the job. Honestly, walking in and handing the manager a resume is more likely to get me a restraining order than a job.

>do you have anything planned?
you bet it, fren
if you don't have anything planned then help me out

what are you doing fren? vacation? new hobby?

Attached: 1500631430719.jpg (749x852, 49K)

i plan on trying to buy a small piece of land where i will build a shack and do an anime type training retreat. just get hard physically and mentally, go full ascetic robot

Any advice you'd give me with just be a waste of time. I won't ever act upon it. I'm too lazy and depressed to do anything.

>new hobby?
i'm gonna do a reverse toom.
oh no, i don't have advice. i just need you to spend your time being lazy elsewhere for me.

WOAOAOAOAH BAITED

Attached: 1496575611852.jpg (460x446, 45K)

>BAITED
uh okay
/tset321/ on 8

Attached: 1523550276932s.jpg (249x250, 5K)

>a reverse toom
whats a reverse toom? Nothing comes up on google.

After I find out what classes I'm failing at the end of the semester I'm going to work and buy a car this summer. Maybe write a few songs too but that's it

it just means i've got a plan to provide refuge for people

If you reverse the word "toom," you get "moot." It means he's gonna leave us and sell us out for millions.

>millions
more like hundreds

>It means he's gonna leave us and sell us out for millions.
hold the fucking phone. i'm not a jew.

Bake in the Phoenix sun trying to sell cars and kick it with my wife