Planning on taking over the world, who wants to assist?

planning on taking over the world, who wants to assist?

Attached: FISHY.jpg (1100x711, 72K)

only if you become the sidekick

bitch i proposed the idea! so that means i rule you scum bitch you help me become king and then i enslave you like everybody else

Attached: donald_trump__pepe_version__with_tommy_gun_by_josael281999-dbbuavn[1].png (1000x1000, 210K)

How can I help m8?

bitch you don't have what it takes! how long have you even had this idea of yours?

You have my robotic sword

Attached: 1523333365351.jpg (824x626, 43K)

I do. This world is so fucking shit. It needs to be revised. If anyone comes up to me in real life with actual plans to take over the world, you bet your ass I'm helping.

help me gather as many fembots as possible, we must start breeding as many drones as we can if we plan to stand a chance against the normy retards. we need manpower!

i dont have what it takes?! motherfucker im GOD you listen to ME, you hear me?! dont worry about my plans if youre not going to submit to my will punk bitch

yes... yeesss! now look... im going to need you to understand that we are equals and that my will is yours, and vice versa. you got that?

okay cool. well guess what, im not joking around. the world will be ours for the taking you just have to work with me here

when i'm looking at the bottom in a few months, i'll try to spot you out

you have my allegiance, my king.
Lork Kek of Kekistan

Attached: Screenshot (42).png (1366x768, 1.46M)

got nothing better to do... why not?

Attached: 1503460346361s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

am helper frend

Attached: 1505408697331.jpg (748x1024, 68K)

>help me become king
The king becomes by himself. Others follow willingly.
You're a faggot, OP.

Attached: 1485809975190.png (398x370, 215K)

you've got yourself a fembot ally.

>we must start breeding as many drones as we can
so that we can build an army of infants? what is your plan soldier?

Attached: 72c561fb65f517cc2561bb657670c624.jpg (933x1200, 99K)

>The king becomes by himself
yes, and in my presence you will have no other choice but to be my servant. I will display dominance over you, make you my bitch. try me

>so that we can build an army of infants?
no, they will serve as our future militia. the drones will be trained to think like we

soldiers we must think long-term but at the same time be mindful of our current situation. WW3 is just around the corner, we musnt waste too much time!

Ain't much of a fighter, but I hang around /n/ enough to figure my way around an effective transportation plan for our New World Order. Now, how do Zeppelins look in terms of our budget? Ballpark an estimate for me.

Attached: 169cf903834bfbd3fc651adbbf7692dd.jpg (640x823, 409K)

yes, future machine god at the ready

Attached: mechanical pepe.png (229x220, 9K)

shall I start fabricating a mechanical cyborg army that can only be stopped by a race more advanced than humans, and even then maybe the aliens stay away at the fact of we might just kill their species with our army of machine and man

will mechanizing the human race and sending them on a conquest to own all of space a good way to start

will transporting our species in giant space war ships the size of continents help

Attached: giant space ship.jpg (1280x755, 358K)

It has always been a side-fantasy of mine that I'd defeat ultimate evil in my lifetime and get my two waifus to be real/have children with them.
I always thought it was completely unrealistic.
Tell me, OP. What do you plan to do once you rule the world?

Have fun in the pokey, scum.

Attached: AB7662A8-B674-46C5-9FB8-A048021A3B18.jpg (1192x333, 87K)

it does not matter how long he has had the idea, I have had this idea since the age of 3 and I am willing to collaborate

And Adam ruled, for he was the King. Until the day his will to be King deserted him. Then he died, food for a stronger. And the strongest was always the King, not by strength alone, but King by cunning and luck and strength together. Among the rats.

Attached: 34535345345345.jpg (654x425, 105K)

I'm down, but if I help I get to rule Russia and keep all Russian women for myself.

Attached: 1491826191560.jpg (680x932, 95K)

Not OP, but I assume the amount of Hydrogen, or more likely after the hindenberg, Helium, would be a majority of the cost.

Mark Zuckerberg needs skinned alive on Facebook live

The us government tortures it's own citizens , kills people for oil, then calls people monsters for saying forbidden words. Why would I consent to this prison being built for me? Kill every lizard kike on the planet amen.

move over mark new machine lord in town

Willing to assist if I could run a small piece of land as a barren

The FBI protects child rapists and government approved drug dealers. They also let the government assassinate us citizens who suggest that they follow laws. There is zero point to this organization and every single FBI agent will get ass cancer if tomorrow is a day of the year.

sure thing would you like 1 planet or half

No way. I'm taking over the world, you'll just get in my way.

will you allow machine god to collaborate?

Any way that I could have a country to run? Something small like Ireland or Italy

Nope. Under my leadership the governments of each country will be run by AI systems. That way, after my death, nobody else can take over and ruin all my hard work.

machine god will integrate into the system and take over everything

fair enough, AI is better

Alright but I want a really big hat in return

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)