Ive been ignoring my gf for the last 3 days

ive been ignoring my gf for the last 3 days

shes cute and smart and hardworking and has a big ass while being petite but for some reason I have lost interest in having sex with her because i've done it so many times

I can only think about having sex with different girls even though shes a catch, whats wrong with me?

Attached: 1523538629818.png (263x322, 16K)

get out

sadasdasd

dump her nudes you despicable normalshit
or do the world a favor and die

i dont have any

serious responses only

Break up with her if you actually like her

Then get nudes and dump them here. If you ignore a girl they'll get desperate for you and they'll do whatever it takes to get you back. Ask for her nudes cuck

Look dude, no one here fucking cares ok? You are coming on the wrong board to share your normie gf stories. Go on /b/ /soc/ or Jow Forums

Why dont you actually get to know her
faggot

just put some effort in, your just bored. Talk with her, find things you like about her, if you ignore the problem/her it will only get worse for both of you.

It's alright bro, I'll take care of her for you.

how tall are you bro. i will give u her

I'm pretty short I'm 5'7

actually decent advice, i guess I could talk to her more but I feel like weve talked a lot already, although usually pretty surface level conversations

fuck off faggot, youre not me

thanks for saying the advice was good. Now this could be just low-level depression or just plain boredom. Try to spice things up sexually, have deep conversations, or just try to wait it out, see if it maybe improves

Fuck are you me, I have the exact same problem
feels bad man

Attached: 1521585512017.png (200x200, 69K)

I have same problem too. What the heck

Break up with her, you a shitty boyfriend, she deserves better.

YOURE AN EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE WHORE. KYS

I'm in the same boat, fucko. Huge ass, petite and does all the filthy stuff. I'd just rather whack it to other girls than fuck her.

may just be that you only ever had a physical thing with her and now that its lost its novelty you dont feel like sticking around. if you genuinely like someone, spending time with them, whether youre fucking or just hanging out, is fun and enjoyable. try and really think if you like her enough to try and get over your hump or if you need to move on to the next girl

This she probably deserves better than an emotionally unavailable robot

I hate that I can't emotionally connect with girls. I honestly feel like I have a catch that defies a lot of what makes most women fucking stupid and she adheres to traditional gender roles, talks about how she wants to fall asleep and make me breakfast and all this shit and she's small but has an amazing body still, but I feel like I'm so fucking jaded to women I can't connect. This shit sucks.

op isnt a robot though

you are shit bfs and they all deserve someone better who will be completely devoted to them

I've never cheated, never came close to it, and I'm trying to work myself out and still care about them, otherwise I wouldn't feel bad about it. There's just some mental block that is not allowing me to connect to them as much as they are me and I'm trying to figure it out. I never ignore or neglect her needs or wants, being with her is something I greatly enjoy but there's still just some mental block I need to move past.

This thread is the definition of normie and it sickens me

Attached: 5763213245678.jpg (1326x860, 281K)

do you have any idea what it stems from? maybe you should try engaging in fun new activities with her, some that dont involve sex. doing exciting things with someone makes you more likely to be attracted to them

how do we fix ourselves? orgonalimal

Not sure, I'm typically quite good at analysing myself but I'm having trouble getting to the exact bottom of what it is. I'll try to take your advice and involve her in new activities. I really hate struggling with liking people, I'm a generally happy person and do crave affection and a relationship but damn lol something stops it.

I'll try and do some new things with her, maybe writing a song or something could be cool

>this post
xDDDD

if that doesnt work, then you just lost interest in her. it happens, especially if your relationship was mostly physical in the beginning

this happened to me once. it comes and goes in longterm relationships. i asked her to stop babytalking me one day because it was unattractive and annoying and the feelings for her came back. maybe shes doing something wrong thats making you less interested. either way this shit comes and goes and the further on your relationship the less intense these waves are. dont do anything stupid, youll regret it.

men are fucking disgusting. and you say that women are shitty. what a fucking disgrace.

>whats wrong with me?
youre a normalfag now GTFO

Infatuation fades. Now that your dick isn't thinking for you the question is do you actually like this girl? Do you enjoy her company and conversation? Is she someome you would be friends with if you had zero attraction to her or if she was a dude?

happend to me i loss intrest then when she left i wanted her back

I did that to my bf last month for like a few days since i was sad.

he kms'ed

You can't say that and not go into detail. Story?

>Winterbreak
I was at his place the whole week, but left one day earlier than i needed to
>back to school
I knew a dude that kms himself
Then my had a Bird (kinda) that died
That made me sad, so i didnt talk to him as much,
He asked me why i dint want to talk to him but other people
I said: playing [game] with people is mindless funn, but you dont play the game so its kinda hh
And that all the death reminded me of one time me and him almost kms but i backed out
I didnt let him cum cause that shit is hot, but i think it kinda fueled his depression.
I think he did the doo 19:30 (since he called me and said he loved me), while i was at friend (i left the friend pretty early)
I felt ready to talk to him 02:00, so i guess i was 5hr too late to do anything about it?
So yeah, dont ignore your girlfriends or boyfriends.