Every single group on Earth has a priority to expand themselves except white people. Why?

Every single group on Earth has a priority to expand themselves except white people. Why?

Attached: black jumping on police car.jpg (800x534, 175K)

>except white people
What the fuck are you talking about
Literally no other culture as colonised the world more than Europeans

Indeed sir. Meditate, brothers.

Attached: 1523806171635.jpg (1110x854, 298K)

oh lold

lold ohh

This. The galaxy is Milky white, just for we Aryans.

Attached: 1523980949788.jpg (600x807, 31K)

I'm talking about today not 3000 years ago.

>Colonialism
>3000 years ago

Attached: 1509422129217.png (408x450, 35K)

> 3000 years ago
> Colonialism

Attached: retardedpep.jpg (250x202, 6K)

because it is a zero sum game and the shares are already too imbalanced

Because the civilization whites created is in free fall

>3000 years ago

It's easy for a society to rot when it's been on top for so long. See the Crisis of the Third Century, or any period in China right before the region entered into Chaos (ie before the Mongol invasion). Or the Tokugawa Shogunate, or Athens, or the Seleucid Empire.

Right now the West is rotting because it was utterly dominant for a long stretch of time.

Attached: main-qimg-10b974bc31aa71e16891d4be693d8ae9-c[1].jpg (516x285, 35K)

TO INFINITY
N BEYONG

but can you blame them honestly?
the majority of white people live in nice 1st world countries
while the other races live in shithole countries
(excluding some Asian countries)

One small step for the klan, one giant leap for whitetopia

Attached: space-nazi-neil-armstrong.jpg (640x360, 75K)

Cuz white people let their women hold opinions and women guilt tripped one another into feeling bad over stupid shit like slavery

oh but i know this one too. a clever mankey, tis i.

Attached: FC0C7575-8C67-429C-B95C-02CC598817CA.jpg (300x335, 18K)

If we were to be as ambitious about expanding as before there would just be an endless row of wars.
We just need to get our own places back and protect them and then we don't need much more.

I mean it's not like niggers wouldn't colonize the world if they had the mental capacity to organize. Its just that white people are better

Up until the end of the 1800s my country was still an Empire.
>tfw we were once the mightiest in the world

And now non-whites are demographically replacing you in your countries lmao

Only as long as the political situation stays crazy. Maybe in USA it won't turn around but now when Europeans are starting to notice the consequences of diversity, nationalism is growing pretty fast.

>Colonialism
>3000 years ago

t.American
What is it with you mutts that you have absolutely no memory

>nationalism is growing pretty fast

Yeah in bumfuck Eastern Europe.

t. Amerimutt that gets all his news from tweets from other amerimutts.

If I was talking about Eastern Europe I wouldn't say growing since they seem to already have it. Since I also mentioned the consequences of diversity you would have been able to understand that it wasn't about Eastern Europe. It's growing in Western Europe.

Should have*
Fucking god damn it

ACAB

original

>except white people
Latin America, OP. I recommend you start reading with Brazil. A failed attempt turned the country into a dirt pile of self-loathing "white" people.

Because the Huwytes gave up on religion while the rest of the world didn't

Relax guys, he obviously meant 300 years ago.

White people understand that quality > quantity and so focus on cultural, medical, and technological advances which improve the lives of fewer, greater people.

Brown people cannot comprehend the merit of quality and so must compensate with more people, relying on primitive instincts such as crude violence, and even with all the racket and overpopulation brown people still have no militaristic, cultural, scientific or other advantage over white people.

Predatory animals have fewer offspring and tend to play a more active role in parenting versus the prey animal which reproduces much more rapidly, knowing that many offspring will die of lack of care but hoping that some will make it somehow anyway.

Asians aren't brown or white and they don't fit into this paradigm you've laid out.

Asians are the wild card they could destroy us all potentially.

Japanese, South Korean = white
Chinese, Flip, Malay, Viet, Thai, any other shitty 3rd world asian country = brown

You pale faces have expanded enough

Chinese should be in the 1st list