I was happy when Trump won back in 2016. I thought he would get deported and I could finally be with her...

I was happy when Trump won back in 2016. I thought he would get deported and I could finally be with her, but he's still here. How the fuck can she still be with him. I lifted 4 years for her yet she goes with him (a stupid spic) over me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This is fucking ridiculous. Women are fucked in the head

It doesn't help that Trump turned out to be a Jew shill.

Attached: 6545732009721.png (712x714, 575K)

God, he's fucking cute

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA
GOD WHY DOES THIS THREAD ALWAYS CRACK ME UP.

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 41K)

No he's not you fucking idiot, stop trying to taunt me

girl's not even that hot

it's faggots like you that fucking obsess over 1 particular woman that makes these roasties feel like they can get whatever they want

she looks spicish herself.

>Now there's a political twist
You should expand this into a full novel

this has become a classic r9k meymey

Why would a girl ever want to be with such a toxic guy, who is unironically a Nazi, and was hoping that the man she loves was deported?

Better luck next time gringo

Attached: Luis.png (480x590, 263K)

dude looks like a scuffed ray william johnson and she still chose him over you (a tall aryan male who lifted for 4 fucking years). you might just want to end it now op

Attached: 3A2B3C3huifh.gif (500x280, 521K)

you would never be with her because you chose the gym over her.

also, she's gross. find a cute boy.

Did you ever talk to her? Was she even real and not some camwhore? More importantly, can you become the next Supreme Gentleman?

Because you're a perpetual (((niceguy))) and maybe you should move on.

Maybe he actually has a personality developed beyond the level infatuation of a 5th grader.

Maybe because Pablo was more emotionally available, ese. Try talking to girls more often, and not about politics, and maybe put actual effort into yourself and not just missusing free weights twice a month like try getting a good sleep schedule and cleaning your face twice a day for starters. If the girls, or really girl, that notices you is "trash" then you should take a good look at yourself.

Same here desu oregano

Is this shit a pasta? I got here after pewdipies video

Based Luis, why is he so pure bros?

What if they are miserable together lol
Like there is nothing new in their relationship they are talking about the same boring subjects over and over again or they don't even have fun being together. What if their interactions are awkward and forced and they both secretly hate each other man. Just think about it and she is still choose him over you.

(A tall Aryan male who is attractive) but did not lift in Guangzhou (a city in China)

You fucked up retard

noooo te normies and plebebitors arr inveduing muh sekret klub?!

Someone needs to make Luis Basado a meme

I dont know, but I always search for spic now when I come on Jow Forums just to see if he's posted LOL

>voting for billionaire Chad in the hopes that he'll help you get a girl you like

Haha americans are retarded this thread rules

>2% Aztec
>98% Spaniard
>spic

WTYM

That was two years ago? Jesus christ what the fuck is happening. I thought he was in office for only 6-7 months

Attached: da8e1be061ced47c42a794558ee64468.gif (348x370, 1.99M)

I love the worldbuilding op, please answer the question of how she met him next thread. Or reveal the superautist face already, you damn cocktease

Lol same but now I realize how much purgatory I've been in since that happened.

murder yourself OP

lmao

Attached: 1501694696398.gif (600x337, 1.29M)