Listening to Lana Del Rey

>listening to Lana Del Rey
>cry because I'm a romantic
>get irrationally angry because she is a pleb who misunderstood Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

Attached: ldr.jpg (1440x1920, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbw62iCsS34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have bipolar depression

ha! vroom vroom

Attached: 6EF08A47-CD72-4BB7-BACC-3E08AAA5AFC1.jpg (1600x1067, 213K)

>i know exactly who this is posting

>Uncle is bipolar
>brother is bipolar
>can't seek treatment because the medicine will make me insane
>Mom literally said it made her brother go crazy and it made my brother go crazy
>brother said to Mom, "Mom you don't want to know the things I wanted to do when I was on those meds . . ."
Peyton J., is that you?

>misunderstood Nabokov

Within cells interlinked

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049[1].jpg (970x545, 57K)

not peyton j

you should be my gf originiri

What is your interpretation of Lolita? What was the authors intent ?

Fug, how do you know me? Fug how do you know it's me???? Do you know Peyton J.? Fug I'm tweaking
I'm a boy . . .

>he thinks op isnt a skellyfag (male) with a gut

thats a secret, and i know youre a big gay boi

What the hell are you even trying to convey with this post

I took an undergraduate course entirely on Nabokov. So quickly surface level is that Humbert is despicable and it's obvious he feels bad about what he did to Lolita. It shows through in the prose. The "sinuous slime" quote. Dissecting the couch scene and the Enchanted Huntress "wedding night". There's also his solipsism of Dolores as Lolita. You're honestly an insufferable shit if you ever genuinely refer to Dolly as Lolita. But there's alot to talk about with Nabokov and Lolita. But I'm drunk and sad so I'm rambling.
Anyways it's my understanding that LDR took the Vanity Fair quote about it being "the [realest] depiction of true love" ever, which is obscenely wrong.

Fuck you Cassidy M. I'm not gay and you treated me badly.

>cassidy m
who?

stop saying youre not gay, you larp as a girl and plead for a bf

>>listening to Lana Del Rey
You should kill yourself

What? I think you've conflated me with another user. I thought you were someone who knew me irl and were able to pinpoint me because of my love for Lana Del Rey. I legitimately thought you were Peyton J. The girl who introduced me to LDR and who I had a long talk with about literature where you recommended me to read Lolita by Nabokov and to read Venus in Furs by Sacher-Masoch. I'll have you know Peyton J. that I read Venus in Furs and dreamed about you the night I read it. I dreamed about the passage where the female double has the protagonist at her feet begging for her to "dominate me". Except in my dream it was you, and I was begging you, Peyton J. to dominate me.
Anyways I'll always take you, Peyton J. or Cassidy M. back to be my gf.

well then im confusing you for another user that loves lana del ery and lolita by nabokov, what a coincidence

stop pining over some whore that will never be your gf again and take the pinkpill so you can be mine instead

Not a coincidence because Lana Del Rey has said numerous times that her favorite book is Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. She even has a song called Lolita on Born to Die. So it makes sense any Lana fan will read the book because she liked it.
>pinkpill
kys tranny trash

>Tfw I'm pretty sure that I'm actually bipolar and have been starting to exhibit symptoms, but I'm too lazy to actually talk to a psychologist, and I feel fine right now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbw62iCsS34

Within cells interlinked...a