Comfy feels thread

if you need to vent, get something off of your chest, or just talk to another human being, you are welcome to post in this thread.
i will try to respond to whatever you post, good or bad, for as long as i can.

i will not judge you. i will not hate you.
i only wish to listen. to understand.
because everyone deserves to be understood, right?
maybe not. but i will try anyways.

also, feel free to post any image you would like.
maybe consider posting someone (or something) you like a whole lot.

drifting away.

Attached: chara.jpg (540x800, 154K)

you're cute user!!

i want to fuck you in the butt!!

Attached: 1508608078998-1.jpg (540x481, 66K)

i wanna kiss you all over and break your heart!!!!!

Attached: 1509819291573.gif (500x375, 1.51M)

Hope you're having a good night.

I'm looking out the window wishing it wasn't too bright here to see the stars. I really want to go starwatching soon. Do you enjoy looking at the stars?

Attached: darkskies.jpg (2050x1366, 701K)

i'm very sure you don't actually mean any of these things and are just posting here to get a rise out of me, or just to be a nuisance. but for some reason, i feel kind of flattered at the thought of someone caring about me that much anyway. thanks.

things could be better. but i love looking at the sky. i live in a place where you can't really see a lot too, but clear skies are really common so i still get to see some stars a lot. i'd like to go to a place with a night sky like in your picture someday. just sitting and staring at the sky is a nice way to forget about everything. it really is something special. i hope you can find a nice time to go stargazing soon, friend.

Attached: chara.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

I am doing well today. I didn't sleep at all but I feel good.
I'm mostly avoiding things. I don't think that's that bad.
Hopefully we all have good times ahead.
Maybe I'll even message my friend.
I don't have any happy pictures.

Attached: 1521550467689.gif (460x351, 309K)

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who can see how beautiful the sky is because most people don't seem fazed by it. I take a lot of photos of the sky, probably about one a week. I have nobody to share them with though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 10.19.56 PM.png (1374x1018, 1.62M)

Not that I don't enjoy messaging my friend. I often worry that I will bother him but today seems nice.
Sorry if I phrased that strangely.

it's strange, sometimes i manage to feel better than usual after not sleeping for a night. more "active", at least. but it's good that you're doing okay. i hope you have some more good times ahead of you too, friend. and don't worry, i understand what you mean.

it is kind of strange to me when people don't seem to care about those things as much as people like us do. i find a lot of beauty in things that most people don't really care about, and a lot of unpleasantness in things most people do care about. for some reason i've always been kind of averse to taking photos of things though, there's this weird thing i have that makes me feel like i'm "corrupting" the moment somehow by taking a picture of it. i like looking at pictures other people take though, and it makes me happy to hear that you can find joy in doing something like that. you can share some more of your photos here if you'd like, i'd love to see them.

Attached: friends.jpg (900x665, 210K)

I will share some :) You've really made my night

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 10.37.59 PM.png (768x1030, 801K)

If the skies were like this everyday I think I'd want to live forever

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 10.38.45 PM.png (1370x1036, 1.34M)

My HDD died three hours ago. I am poor. PC and videogames are all I have.

Attached: IMG_20180418_024458.jpg (1927x2724, 1.28M)

God's creation

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find an alternative computer or game system

Attached: notlikethis.png (170x172, 52K)

thank you friend, i saved your photos. they are very nice, i'm glad i could make your night. keep on taking more, photography sounds like a fun hobby to have.

i don't keep much on my devices, but the thought of something like that eventually happening scares me sometimes. i'm sorry that happened to you friend. at least you still have internet.

Attached: chara.jpg (946x1200, 383K)

God's gift to every man who can see, so that even the sinners can take comfort in absolute beauty. At least that's how I like to think of it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 11.07.25 PM.png (1276x682, 667K)

Tomorrow is another uni day. I'm laying in my bed browsing Jow Forums and comfy, waiting for sleep to come.
It's that only time that I really feel happy.

Thank you. I will now go to sleep since it's 5:30AM and my depression is getting worse with every gram of weight I gain. Cheers.

Attached: 1486211787148.jpg (714x739, 247K)

it's good to appreciate those moments, however fleeting. makes it all seem worth it for a little while. i hope you keep finding yourself feeling that way every now and then, friend.

sleep as well as you can, friend.

Attached: chara.jpg (590x800, 125K)

i really enjoy sunsets and sunrises

sometimes i make art and only have my parents to show

i've been so alone in my life and even online it's hard to find good people to talk to

i wish my life had worked out better because a lot of the time i felt too lonely and depressed to do much

I'd love to see it if you have pictures

My Bipolar Disorder gets in the way of me livn life how I would like too

Attached: 334B43A7-C98B-4F63-9976-1098B1DBDDB8.jpg (1024x1024, 258K)

I know what you mean user. Even when I do find someone I enjoy talking to online, they will eventually disappear without a trace. That kind of loss is very painful.

I hope you can find some moments of peace and joy soon, and then you can tell us all about it.

Attached: IMG_20180414_235723.jpg (564x555, 46K)