Women have 65 trillion fewer synapses in their brain than men

Just a reminder that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, run for office, work as executive in businesses or be in the military.

Attached: female_brains.jpg (1334x694, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9215725
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567215/
scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4812&context=ujmm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the fuck is this thread ignored.

Because it's the most pathetic incel bullshit I've ever seen. Do us all a favor and just kill yourself

You're a fucking loser. I have a gf and this shit isn't made up, it's accepted neuroscience.
You kill yourself you fucking loser who refuses to accept hard truths.

damn poor little idiots. feels good to be a male

you got triggered so fucking easily didnt you?
your no better than a sjw i bet

Attached: laughing_pepe_800x800.jpg (800x800, 113K)

If this is true then women really shouldn't be allowed equality at all. They're essential teenage men.

Online girlfriends don't count besides I hope that she ghosts you soon

>"muh horshoe theory"
Git gud scrub

Its true, females are hysterical and fucking weird but that doesnt change that they're taking over socially and politically with muh feminism.

Nope, real life gf.
I thought you were a man but now it's clear your a woman. Accept the truth even if it's hard.

>The last source sites a "paper" by Thai Nguyen.
>Both of those are Vietnamese last names.

TL;DR it's fucking fake

Damn it feels good to be a white male. Top of the food chain, faggots.

Synapses are formed and pruned all the fucking time dipfuck. Only autists like you fucking count them

I just looked them up and none of it is fake

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9215725

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567215/

scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4812&context=ujmm

This is your counter argument? fucking pathetic.

Toasty, roastie?

A simple sentence and yet, it probably flew right over that delicate head of yours. Hey better check your Facebook you probably have 29 messages waiting for you in your inbox and 313 comments to read through.

That's right toasty, you go spend all your hours on jewbook, leave the inventing and advancement of the world to us ok.

It's not about inventing and advancement. Women are LITERALLY at the level of 15 year old men but even worse, because at least 15 year olds have individuality, whereas women are all the same.
They should not be allowed to vote or anything.

It's honestly infuriating that they're allowed equal say

Do you think this is why men prefer to create and invent while women spend all their life with little hobbies and reciting drama?

I mean... the stereotype is that women just piss and moan all day about basically anyone and anything, even their own friends when they're not around but when they are, they bitch to them about their other friends and workmates.

Is this why they're so childish?

Women are not only physically weaker but also less intelligent. They are all the same, and when allowed to have political influence they bring the SAME things:
>higher taxes
>open borders
>weapon restrictions
>surveillance
>less marriage
>piles and piles of shit
Women have no differences in tastes or interests or desires. They all want the EXACT same thing and they are easy to manipulate as a group.
We need to meme and spread the idea that they should not be allowed to vote or anything like that.

this is why only gay men will own the world. everyone else is a fucking idiot.

Bump ffs this is important.

Peufhjskdhdns

retarded thread. Just because they may be on average stupid, doesn't mean that there aren't smart females. I.e. Edith Stern, Marilyn vos Savant. There are a lot of stupid niggers but also smart niggers. There are smart white niggers and stupid white niggers. You don't take away rights from people is what I'm saying.

See The thing about men is, we're individuals. Women aren't. They all have the same interests, they all want the same men, they have the same fears, they're all emotional, they are all destructive.

Reminder that the real reason Trump won is that he made 52% of women wet

How come some women are into bodybuilding when most aren't?

Attached: 6.jpg (720x570, 57K)

because bodybuilding is vain and many men are that strong naturally