Well guys, looks like I'm gonna be in a fight tomorrow. Later dudes

Well guys, looks like I'm gonna be in a fight tomorrow. Later dudes

Attached: IMG_9886.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Kick him in the balls as an opening move and then start to gouge his eyes out when he crumbles over.

You better be fighting a Pusy so you can get off this board for your own good

dubs means op kicks ass

hes going to try to grab you and throw you 100% of the time
just wait till he does that and you can counter that bitch easy

upload the fight here so we can see your highschool

I cant wait to hear the story tommorpw pf how you got your ass kicked.

Ah just don't ovethink it. The human body can take a lot. Just make sure you hit first coz I'm guessing youre the type to not think once you get tagged and just try and grapple and stop the other guy from hitting you instead of hitting them.

Punch or headbutt. Kick in balls wheatever. Thats all you got before you go retard and will be useless. Hit first hit hard then force yourself to start swinging.

You ain't gonna learn how to fight from this board in one day. Ignore everything else. Just hit first before you lose your cool and freeze up or run away. You gotta engage fight mode not the other two so just get angry don't worry about how you look and hit first then let it play out.

back body drop his ass.

Attached: storm___back_body_drop_on_ray_by_knightnephrite-d5ed8uu.jpg (1032x774, 238K)

Just call the principle, user. Better safe than sorry!

fights are highly overrated. unless you enjoy the competition, fuck that. bitch out and don't regret it.

I understand everyone can lose their cool and shit devolve into petty fighting, but I refuse to believe adults would actually set a date to fight instead of kicking the shit outta the offender on the spot.

look buddy theres a few things to consider. first of all as long as the dude isnt like 10+ inches and 50 pounds on you, always go for the takedown.

he probably wont expect it but no one can punch someone who's actively trying to get them to the ground.

so either take the other anons advice and punch first or go immediately for the guys midsection and try to get him to the ground. Obviously if the guy is wrestling/mma trained hes gonna own you by putting up guard and fucking you up but in most cases simply being on top and applying your weight to pin his thighs gives you free reign over the rest of his body. it is much easier to punch/gavel downwards than it is upwards.

if it comes to a scrap, just hope you have muscle/weight over him and/or get the first blow. thats really all that matters. dont get sucker punched out before the fight even begins

Mate. Youre talking to the guy as if he's not a robot.
Most people in fights first fee times freeze up. They don't think. They act on instinct and usually its to protect themselves and not to hurt the other bloke. He's not gonna gonna guard and he's not gonna think enough to go for a takedown. This isn't a movie. All he had is first hit before his clarity goes so I'm telling him to hit hard hit first and follow up SD many times ad he can before he loses it but hopefully the hitting first switches him to fight mode not flight or freeze. You cannot teach a person what to do in a fight over the internet. All your shit about takedowns and guards don't mean shit to a noon. All he has is about five seconds before the other guy pushes him and he goes into a ball to atleast force himself to take a swing.

no you see user doesnt have to know about the terminology, mainly just to go for the takedown. I guess i shou;dve explained it better.

but if you arent sure youre gonna stand toe to toe with teh dude, and you still have the element of surprise (meme i know), just instantly throw youre entire body weight onto the guy and hope its enough. because even if its not, you will now be in close range and can still land some hits while he will be able to land some hits (read: its more evenly matched).

if any of these bots end up getting hit first, they're probably gonna go down (just like you said), so my advice was more about trying to get them a quick advantage that most wouldn't be thinking about

idk I guess I had the advantage of having a chad-tier roommate teach me some fighting techniques

he let me choke him out and choked me out so I would know what it felt like and how to apply it to the other party. but really most of our instincts are a lot better than we think. its mainly that people think they're gonna get in slug fests where its punch to punch but if you get into close range punches arent gonna do shit. and if you've been eating your tendies like a good boy you will have the weight advantage

Takedown is useless if he doesn't know what to do when he's down there.
Hell if the other kid has a brother he's already gonna be a better grappler and wrestler then user even just from instinct.
Its not element of surprise its simply hitting before he spazzes out and freezes. Just hitting to put himself into fight mode.

what do you mean not knowing what to do? just pin the dude down and prevent him from getting up. if you get rolled then you let it happen or the dude knows what hes doing, and if he knows what hes doing then you were fuccced to begin with

Why are you in a fight user?

user were going to need you to greentext how you got yourself into this situation if you really want us to help you

Attached: 2345678.png (180x263, 58K)

Most robots don't know anything about take downs or grappling or control positions. When you have big brothers that shit comes naturally but most people here are basically autistics who never had that kind of contact when younger. Its not even any effort to get out from someone with zero experience for anyone who just wrestled with mates a few times.
He's better off going for the hit. Speed, surprise and violence of action. Those are the three things every CQC class teaches

Just so y'all know I'm 5"11 about 120 pounds maybe a little lower. Kinda a twig but have some muscle. Other dude is between 6"0 and 6"2 and I think he's around the 150 or 160 area. I'm kinda confident because I can let all my anger out on him and try to fuck his shit up

you sound like you know more than me, I concede to your wisdom user

also after reading he definitely needs your advice more than mine

Attached: blackholelet.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

double dubs of confidence.
Sound the horn! a warrior is born!