mfw no tomboy norwegian hunter gf

> mfw no tomboy norwegian hunter gf

Attached: 1523933543249.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MRIrUcBONYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I knew that I could get her to be my gf I would do anything short of taking 53 15 inch dicks.

She looks just like the girl at work I've been crushing on for the last month.

Attached: 20180415_193145.jpg (202x334, 68K)

is she also on the spectrum like katharina?

Attached: 1523845851612.webm (640x640, 1.9M)

who is she who is she i need more of her i need to know

I've had very little interaction with her besides greeting each other in the morning. We work in different parts of the building.

Keep that away she needs a pod to help her shoot lmao

who is this qt?

origaniddly

As someone dating one, yes, it is as great as you think.

Holy shit she cute

Attached: pepe_by_shrekkoslust-damltiv[1].jpg (533x350, 25K)

Her name is Katharina, she make youtube videos about guns and hunting!

Attached: 1523794494125.webm (640x640, 1.78M)

Link? origingingingingiggninginginginally

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MRIrUcBONYw

how do you know she's autistico?

Watch a few of her videos and you'll notice that she will have frequent pauses where she stops what she's doing and kind of autistically studies whatever it is she's holding/doing.

so what you're saying is there's no evidence whatsoever other than she seems camera shy and has an interest in something that women don't typically like. awesome

> observation
that's how you diagnose autism user

>Want tomboy qt3.14 gf
>Realize I have no male interests to share

What the fuck.

>diagnosing from a couple dozen youtube videos where all of her symptoms could be chalked up to camera shyness

that's how you get diagnosed with retardation user

Her mannerism is definitely strange. Could be just cause she's norweigian. She "studies" mundane things way too much in her videos.

Attached: 1524000653719.webm (640x640, 1.73M)

>tfw no tomboy gf to shoot with
>tfw no tomboy gf to watch pee standing

"studying" mundane things isn't really a symptom of autism. admittedly it's odd but it isn't nearly enough for a proper diagnosis.

Why dont you enlighten us on how to properly diagnose autism spectrum disorder Dr.Jow Forums?

It's not odd, it's CUTE!

Attached: whenautismstrikes2.webm (640x640, 1.22M)

not from a fucking youtube channel that's for sure. you should've learned in psych 101 that can't diagnose on small shit like this, and the process often takes months of talk therapy to be 100% sure the symptoms fit. as well as having a knowledge of what the symptoms look like in different people, rather than going off of what it says when you google "symptoms of aspergers." I don't know if she's a neurotypical, but I know that you don't know she has aspergers.

why does her awkward manners make her more attractive?

Male's biological desire to lead. Awkwardness is a sign of uncertainty.

i imagine her on top of my bed while i walk into my room dancing to the pumped up kicks

what about 52 14 inch dicks?

Would she let me piss on her face?

Since when is there elephant in Norway? Because a charging elephant is the only thing that may need such a big caliber.

Attached: 1519337457765.png (612x491, 98K)

I do this. People actually point it out sometimes. Still not autistic.