Why are white women praised so much? There's so many other great races of females than these full blown roastie whores...

Why are white women praised so much? There's so many other great races of females than these full blown roastie whores. I don't get it.

Attached: IMG_9926.jpg (657x527, 79K)

white guys think theyre superior to other races so they choose white girls
non white guys think theyre upgrading if they get a white girl

list one race on the same level as white women and name. a
>millenial
>boomer
>senior
that looks as attractive as a white counter part would at that age

I prefer girls with light brown skin desu

I see you're a man with good taste

Attached: 1516451095265.jpg (619x938, 78K)

>There's so many other great races of females than these full blown roastie whores.
True. Definitely not black girls though.

Too many genetic flaws with white women user.

How do I get a girlfriend like this? White btw

Good women come in all varieties.

>boomer
>senior
>implying whites dont age like dog shit
*yodeling intensifies*

Attached: BCA1DA9C-5132-4CBE-8141-2039E4468656.jpg (480x325, 50K)

>Too many genetic flaws with white women user.
so you can't. for every white woman with a genetic flaw, there 's hundreds of non-whites.

user if I knew that I wouldn't be here right now
I'd be too busy pumping one full of my white seed

Pink nipples

Cute faces

> possible girl posted
> inb4 40+ replies

Attached: 3d23hfhewy23g87f34gf838gf34hf3h8fh43fh348hhhh.jpg (381x206, 12K)

But white women ARE leagues ahead of women of other races, at least here in america.
Even if we take into account east asian girls from east asia, slavic girls still win.

I just need a cinnamoned skin gf! I'll do anything ;(

don't know, white women look like shit, most of them are either manly or fat.

I got the best of both worlds. Mine is a quarter Thai, a quarter Lao, a quarter German, and a quarter Irish.

Fair Asian complexion and features with the Asian type build, but with a phat ass and thighs and big titties and natural red highlights through her otherwise jet black hair.

>possible GOC(girl of colour)
>40 replies
> Thread archived.
>You cannot reply anymore.

>possible WHITE girl
>400 replies
>original post: 2 day and 6 hours ago

because of western mind programming

White women are boring as fuck

I like Jewish girls. They're very pretty sometimes.

Because most people think that the average white woman is more attractive than the average of other races. Also I haven't seen any proof that they're worse on the inside as opposed to AWALT.
Personally I prefer asians since I've encountered many more Asian women that were attracted to me than white women.

Wouldn't it even out by the fact that there are such a humongous amount of non-whites?

>Implying i wouldn't procreate with any female as long as she isn't mentally unstable and/or doesn't look like a failed abortion.
But all a female does is behave like a brat and demand luxury while the only thing of value she can offer is her body.
Cursed are the men who enable such degeneracy.

Attached: 1506130255430.jpg (500x375, 26K)

I like all types I just can't do fat

this is seriously why so many men are becoming gay these days. fuck women.

Yeah, been thinking about joining the faggot parade desu.
Only problem is that the guys look like guys and the one who try to look like females don't try hard enough and are mentally unstable.

that's not a problem. sucking dicks is easy! just be happy that you aren't one of those retards who still like women.

White girls are insanely beautiful. Even if they're traitorous trash who I would never want a family with, it doesn't change the fact the they're physical perfection.

>sucking dicks is easy!
>Implying i would
I still do like women, asthaetically of course.

Attached: 1508202036128.jpg (2000x2000, 190K)