Would you ever meet someone off of the Internet?

Would you ever meet someone off of the Internet?

Attached: Xu4ysI1.jpg (960x720, 360K)

not willingly. but im sure ive been stalked unknowingly so.

I already have, but it was a NEET woman

I have quite a few times
I don't think it's that uncommon in this time period

I met a girl off of Omegle and ended up having sex with her on the second date.

This is in Leeds UK, so if you're here Chloe it was nice while it lasted.

Story?
I'm curious
Orig

I have met probably 20-30 people from the internet total, but if you don't count dating apps then it's about 6 people from Jow Forums and 1 from omegle.

No, not really because i'm 100% positive about not willingly wanting to meet anyone on this normie board.

Attached: 1477793599016.jpg (1280x1440, 339K)

NEET girl I met on r9k two years ago, it's a long story

I met someone off int a few years back and hes still a pretty good bro.

I like the cut of your original jib, user

>this normie board.
would you meet someone on the internet somewhere else on the internet?

I'm extremely paranoid so I wouldn't actively seek it.
But I'm also extremely lonely so I don't really know what I'd do if someone I thought I could trust came up with the idea

Attached: 1516418535794.png (1378x1080, 1.04M)

ill meet up with you

BEGONE GLOW IN THE DARK DEVIL I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS THAT EASILY

Attached: 1522086024290.gif (500x281, 578K)

No, because over the internet, you have too much time to respond/react thus you're able to construct a narrative.
Irl both parties can fuck up but, that is normal. And like mature people, if there is a misunderstanding, it is talked out and it can become a future topic.
Also, it helps overcome insecurities.
I still don't even try to connect with people outdoors because i know they're a shit.

Attached: 1488262960711.jpg (640x640, 75K)

I've done it to sell old textbooks but I would never do it from dating sites or anything. I would also never meet an online friend because I know it would be really awkward.

Meeting people off the internet just seems weird to me. I don't know, maybe I'm just old fashioned.

I'm gonna meet my e-bf someday and live with him

Attached: 1523399909437.jpg (640x615, 59K)

>i'm sure I've been stalked unknowingly
>anyone who's ever taken up stalking me probably stopped after a few days/weeks once they got a good glimpse of my "life" (if you can call it that)
Can't say I'll ever know that feeling user.

why do indians always do weird shit like this

like are the genetically dispositioned to be fucking weirdos or what

im free? cool. the aerial stalking was nuts.

It's because they don't poo in the loo

yeah ok. but i dont know how many different people were assigned to surveyllance me, but it was probably non stop in varying degrees of intensity.

i got fucking zapped with sonic weapons. they used that same shit on the ambassadors in cuba.

like what the hell. all because i am an edgelord basically.

I did and i met my first two practice girlfriends online and got sum fuk. Met some girls irl at college and shit but some more online too

I really want to, but I'm a little scared. Also I've never gotten to know anyone well enough to even think about meeting in person.

you're probably free if you live a boring life or have lots of really spergy tendencies that you do a lot and don't notice. can't imagine too many people find that attractive enough to actively pursue.
I feel like it would actually be physically painful for a stalker to watch me without me knowing at any given moment. like watching a really cringey youtube video.

I have. It's how I'm becoming a father

Youre gonna fry in hell someday too.

no shit, which is why im so bewildered. and it wasnt just you, i dont know how many different people had to stalk me.

there was a fuckingblack man with an EYEPATCH at one time.

but what really hurt was the sonic weapons testing, it gave my family tinnitus and hurt me.

You are pretty fucked up, huh?

Not sure if high or schizophrenic

god. they probably had classes of interns/fledgling cadets run their ops on my head.

what the hell hah

I have several times.
Only once was shit.

>Once got a rich girl to drive 150 miles to pick me up to take me back to her dad's mansion for sex and other fun things... this happened a few more times till she went to uni near me, then went to see her more for more sex and fun stuff.
>Used to regularly go visit this hot emo chick and stay with her family, her dad grew weed and she loved drinking and I got with all her mates and not her... still friends with her now over a decade later.
>Ended up in a long distance relationship with a sexy as fuck redhead I met online... she once gave me a handjob on top of a ramp at an indoor skatepark all nighter... it was pretty cool... but I cheated on her with a chick I'd known for 5 minutes at a house party and she found out from this chick's best friend.
>Met another girl a few times at a gig and in a local city... she's pretty cool and cute but pretty fucking odd at times.
>Had someone come stay with me for a weekend and fucked.
>And another one.
>And another one, but she brought mates and I didn't fuck her, I fucked her ugly fat friend.

There's others that haven't gone so well... like 2 or 3... but it's mostly been good.

Nigga everyone I know is from the internet

Attached: 1313352303855.png (268x265, 121K)

my health is certainly fucked

dont worry about it

>tfw no depressed cat