How much of the racism on here is ironic?

How much of the racism on here is ironic?

Attached: 1520374028232.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/385f/d64b860cb2de12678f7d9f321e2ff9f46ca6.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is racism ever ironic? if you say yes, then all of it is ironic.

its all ironic. the undisputed truth is that race is a social construct there are different traits of humans but there is NO difference in the brain. that's why everyone, even in the same '''''race''' will always be exactly as smart and behave the same as each other

None of it is. Racism on Reddit is ironic.

The racism on Jow Forums is absolutely sincere.

When I say fuck blacks and that asian girls are the best I mean it. I honestly do hate blacks and I actually do think asian girls are the best. It's not like I want to look at every black person as terrible human beings or think that asian women are proof of God's existence but so far every black person I've ever met has been awful and every asian woman I've ever known has been amazing to me. That's just how it is.

this but without the sarcasm

not suprised this isnt original

This. I come here because it's truly the last safe place to hate niggers as much as I do

I don't find this kind of satire funny anymore.

Boy: 1
Girl: omg I hate you *commits suicide*
Boy: ....million

Jesus Christ.
Please be underage edgy kids and not actual adults.

Ironic to an extent. Obviously, nobody believes all black people commit crimes on a daily basis, but statistics do say that the majority do. Does that mean all blacks are bad? No. If a black guy posts here about feels or whatever, people here treat him the same as they would a white guy aside from the inevitable shitposts and memespouters that come along with every thread regardless.

I unironically dislike most immigrants. The ones that can speak Dutch can stay but that's like 10% of them.

Boy: h
Girl: die
Boy: i

who's trying to be funny? all im saying is that even if brains can have different measurable characteristics physically, they all function the same even in the face of a 100% scientific process like evolution. we all evolved under the same environmental stresses and produced the same mental capabilities. this is a fact. one species

Attached: 1341000784204.png (462x540, 600K)

Girl: no like *die*
Boy:

>but statistics do say that the majority do
that's an incorrect reading. the correct reading would be 'statistics do say they do on a rate higher than that of non blacks'

I grew up in a black neighborhood in California . Maybe it's because I am white but yeah,every black person I've met has be ethier openly racist or just plain rude to me. I'm not asking them to be an uncle Tom but damn man just act like a normal human being. I know that'll never happen though. I understand that blacks being racist is a hard concept for you but I. Sure you'll get it one day.

they were oppressed you bigot

Go be stupid somewhere else. Blacks in California of all places are not opressed. Dumb fucking retard. I don't even care if you b8ing. Get fucked.

is this ironic? its ironic right?

Attached: 2F9BD193-46DE-45B4-9A26-8B332BAE14EC.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Your situation makes more sense than
>Le hate blackies because i saw a video of em stealing shitz
But your original post reeks of Jow Forums cancer.

lurk moar and maybe you'll know you fucking newfag

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fuck.

Then why did you give a flying fuck?

grew up in chicago
by the time I turned 12 I had basic pattern recognition skills that made it obvious that niggers fucking suck

If youre too stupid to figure out something that animals can then really just get off my board

>newfag

Nobody uses newfag unironically besides actual newfags.

Attached: 1472188218267.jpg (600x800, 57K)

i was starting to agree with Jow Forums, but then i actually got outside and did some work with rooms of black people. i was annoyed more by some white assholes, so i decided i'd reserve that hate for high school kids of all colors.
fuck those kids right in the nose.

wish she kept it that legnth

>Hurr racist because i met meanie black people in my shithole area

Fucking
children.

Attached: 1509587806936.png (645x729, 40K)

Pure racism is cancer but anyone who has lived in a diverse area has seen that black people are much more often rude and aggressive.

>reddit spacings
>calling others newfags

>Hurr racist because i met meanie black people in my shithole area
>Hurr racist because i met meanie black people in another shithole area
>Hurr racist because i met meanie black people in ANOTHER shithole area

theres a trend. if you are a person who notices trends and is honest with himself, then you are a racist

this is dumb. humans in different areas evolved and adapted differently, because of that they look and behave differently, we categorize those differences in races, not a lot to wrap your puny mind around.

>they look
maybe
>behave differently
no. that is patently false. people behave differently because of the way they are treated. by other people. for example, wars, and oppression. purely external, societal stressors. we are all the same behaviorally

Much of the "racism" isn't actually hostile towards but just rational opinions about what's good for their country.

I am 29. Please see
This. I grew up in a really shit part of downstate NY and I haven't met more than one black guy (0 girls your women are fucking abominations by the way they should be gassed on sight) who wasn't a piece of shit to everyone around them. Not that there were many other white kids to begin with so being picked out of the crowd was understandable.

You'll never truly know.
Have fun trying to figure it out though.

Attached: 018376424.jpg (670x833, 71K)

CLICC LIEK!! LIEK 1 BILLION!!

Kys cuckfag. Niggers and sandniggers are a cancer

all racism on Jow Forums was ironic until Jow Forums attracted stormweenies who couldn't tell we were making fun of them and their stupidity

Attached: 1451375717099.jpg (800x800, 141K)

I would personally 100% be in favor of segregation

It seems to be what Black people want too

Attached: gPKhxBMRQu_POyEKHTZd9w.png (1187x742, 1.04M)

I'm sure you will say I'm just lucky, and its anecdotal which is true but let me give you the run down on black people in my area

>black dude. Gets good grades. Popular and respectful. I guess he's the stereotypical one that "pretends to be white "
>black twins (girls). Both quiet. Seem to just exist and not (outwardly) do anything
>black gay guy. Annoying. But in a flamboyant way.
>tall black guy. Yes he played basketball but was unathletic. Smoked weed and was a quiet dude.
>fast black guy. This guy could run. Athlete. Nothing distinguishable beyond that
>other fast black guy. Cocky, arrogant, stereotypical black guy, thinks he's gonna be a boxer or something
>tall black guy from jamaica. Smoked weed. Wants to be a musician. Sags his pants n shit

On average the black people in my area seem the same as everyone else desu. I'm not gonna say that everyone's the same or anything. But culture matters I guess. Imo it's not the idea that they are oppressed (they still are in some places and in varying amounts) but it's more like the idea that they are oppressed. Yano what I'm saying brothas?

>cares about le reddit spacing
newfag

Attached: 2criinge.jpg (409x392, 35K)

For me personally I'd say its 75-80% ironic

>leaddit pretends to have been here for long

Attached: 1521433328882.png (403x448, 53K)

That was before we spread out to different areas of the world and developed differently forming races due to evolution under different environmental stresses.

I cant even tell anymore. At first I thought it was just some edgy bantz and people came to u load. Then I realized that there are millions of people on this site who would kill me without hesitation just based on my skin color alone.

Attached: 1523932507215.gif (214x255, 26K)

Ironic in its severity but sincere in its intent

And there's literally nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1513148914356.jpg (816x404, 131K)

0% ironic and here is why. Niggers refers to a group, a group I hate, Just like I hate feminist, beaners, and the homeless.

>Are there good individual beaners, feminist, homeless, and niggers?
Absolutely! However when I talk about niggers, beaners, or feminist on here we are referring to the group of people, NOT INDIVIDUALS. Overall niggers, spics, feminist, homeless, ect. are shitty people, so I hate them, if I meet a good one it won't change my opinion about the group of people, just the individual, the group is still shitty.
So if I see a nigger, spic, homeless, ect. I will avoid them because generally they are shitty people, they might actually be awesome individuals but GENERALLY SPEAKING they are shit so I avoid.

Best way to explain it is like this.
>2 cages in front of you
>kitten cage and tiger cage
>you have to pick one knowing nothing about the attitude of the animal
>you pick the kitten cage cus you dont wanna get mauled (this is your brain on logic)
>turns out kitten was feral, tiger was the calm one
>tigers get mad and protest
>get called a speciest for assuming the tiger was the bad one
>you fucking bigot
Even if THAT tiger was tame and had been trained with people his whole life, you didnt know that, you assumed the tiger was dangerous because they generally are. You made the logical choice, this is how your brain is supposed to work.
NOT avoiding bad neighborhoods/niggers is actually the racist thing to do because your avoiding facts and going into a dangerous situation just because you dont want to appear racist, it's why that nigger Trayvon got so many people defending him.

>but blacks are unfairly targeted by police you racist fuck!!!
Sigh......
>firemen to the fires
>doctors go to the sick
>police go to the criminals
Nice try, nigger.
TL;DR: I would approach a black man in a suit over some wigger any day, but if it's a white man in a suit vs. a nigger in a suit I'm heading to the white guy because logic.

Attached: 1502667443194.jpg (1024x579, 87K)

black skin disgusts me to look at, almost like its diseased or something

Exactly.
If they're really being kept down by whites, that won't happen if they're sovereign and not trying to get into the society that whites built. I don't think there's a very large part of them that think like that though, they seem to hate white nationalists.

I'd say it's a little higher for me if I'm talking about niggers. Probably 90-95% irony, but if I'm talking about gooks, then it's probably closer to 65-70%. I unironically hate chinks a lil bit. Niggers are whitey-tier imo. We're equally as shitty.

how about you go suck my harbl, fucking bosnian

Attached: 1431949860287.jpg (1600x1063, 251K)

>race is a social construct there are different traits of humans but there is NO difference in the brain.
Completely wrong.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/385f/d64b860cb2de12678f7d9f321e2ff9f46ca6.pdf

>2criinge.jpg
Go back to plebbit you retard newfag

>we all evolved under the same environmental stresses and produced the same mental capabilities. this is a fact. one species
Yorkies and pit bulls are one species. Which one is more likely to chew your face off, user?

to OP -
1. I belong to a lot of races so I am partial to those races, and treat other races as potential threats.
2. I accept human biodiversity / HBD. Everyone follows a bell curve. There are some darkies smarter than me. There are some Chinamen dumber than me.
3. I get the impression the black people who come into Jow Forums are smarter than black-average. I suspect the Indians here are also smarter than the poo-in-the-gutter Indians back home.
4. On the fence about the white people here. Some seem to be very intelligent, even the ones who think they aren't. But they're broken. I'm broken.
5. Sum up: I think we're all robots.

They wwere oppressed by the wh*Te man for 400 years, check your privilege you bigot

It's sincere, genuine racism.

I can't be racist I hate everyone.
The only reason it looks like I favor white people over others is that they're too fucking boring to ridicule.

I've lived in 3 countries on three different continents. I hope this is bait because you're just plain wrong: people from different cultures and from different races behave differently on a general scale. This is non arguable, because it's a fact. Not every race has faced the same selective pressures as eachother, white's faced a lack of sun and more cold than those in areas around the equator etc

That's not to say that because of this races should be treated differently. Treat people as individuals instead of tarring everyone with the same brush

Aww, so close. Only one Jow Forums buzzword out from your free coffee!

>we all evolved under the same environmental stresses and produced the same mental capabilities.
Africa is not Europe. How are those identical environments and stressors? In fact the existence of cold seasons is directly linked with higher cognitive function because you need to plan for the future.

One way you can tell Africa isn't Europe because one is prosperous and the other is a shithole, which is just further proof we're not equal because if we were the results of our civilizations wouldn't be so different.

What I don't get is how people say niggers are so awful for acting like most poor people do. White trash and spics are just as bad, it's poor people that's the problem.

This guy gets it in every way.

>they all function the same even in the face of a 100% scientific process like evolution.
There is no scientific reason to believe this. In fact, if you think even for a second, it's very plainly less than likely.

>we all evolved under the same environmental stresses
Very wrong

>and produced the same mental capabilities.
Likely wrong

>one species
Jingoistic statement that doesn't have bearing on the issue in question.

Question should be, how much of Jow Forums ISNT ironic?

Bro I am trying to help you. You really need to work on your sarcasm detector.

Fuck, I always do this. Autism class didn't prepare me.

Nah, I actually hate the vast majority of spics and niggers. Asians are alright in small doses, but our cultures still don't mesh well, despite their low crime rates.