This roastie's ex-husband went from NEET to Mr. Successful in under 3 years

This roastie's ex-husband went from NEET to Mr. Successful in under 3 years.

What's your excuse again Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (871x464, 47K)

A man has value in to his 40s, a woman's value is essentially spent at 30. He has time to get a second younger wife and children.

This is why women should aim for men 5-10 years older than them, so a 20 year old woman marries a 25-30 year old man. Doing this ensures you are marrying a person with a more secure financial and social position. Marrying a man the same age as yourself is basically gambling, there is no way of knowing where he will be in 5-10 years it is foolish.

Women aren't this clever tho.

she should have stuck it out. it's understandable that she's pissed and depressed but at the same time it's like, hey, lady, you're the one who left him. your vows obviously didn't mean anything.
also there is a K-drama with the same exact story

Eh it's entirely possible that her leaving him was his imperatus to action. People typically don't change without good reason.

It's not like she's a "le roastie stacy xd" that regrets a gold-digging opportunity, she just feels depressed that she wasn't worth enough to him so that he could have been as successful as they were when they were together.

I don't want to be "successful"
I don't want to be "normal"
I'm perfectly happy being miserable

Attached: 1520511092108.png (500x706, 544K)

He was never even once a robot. And he wasn't a neet by necessity. Fuck off normalfag.

Good to see a roastie get btfo now and then, thanks OP

Or perhaps her being with him was holding him back in some way. We obviously don't know since we don't have his side of the story.

>exhausted roastie divorces husband with no plan b
>husband is prime age for a 20 something chick
>roastie spend 3 years rotting and working for scraps
>WHY DIDNT HE DO ALL THIS SHIT WHEN WE WERE MARRIED???? I WORKED FOR MINIMUM WAGE!

i reject your definition of success

Like the ex-wife, I'm mentally ill.

>so far down the rabbit-hole that stories like this bring me joy

>I am ugly, small-dicked, lazy, boring, have no ambition, and am stupid

Attached: 1DE87815-6320-4A22-AA98-7EE57E91167E.jpg (250x200, 16K)

I did the same in 2 years and still my life has no point and i think of suicide.
Robot with money is still a robot.

Revenge is a dish best serve cold

She's assblasted hahaha

>Dump guy because you didn't give him long enough of a chance
>Complain when you miss out when he does change

Learn to live with your decisions.

I feel bad for her, her digestive issues almost make her seem human

Wasting all that time dicking around on the computer is the worst. Only when she leaves does he suddenly stops the nonsense with the computers and get a job in tech. Poor girl got taken for a ride. The little shit even got sad after his father died and he became unemployed. Men are terrible.

>a decade is not long enough
Nigga how fucking long how long enough

Its kind of the same as his. Ive been doing nothing for almost 3 years and my girl just broke up with me a few weeks ago because of it. Been with her for four almost five years and was gunna marry but she couldnt stick it out. I dunno if ill be able to 'turn shit around' though. Its mainly that im still living with my mother, who babies me so it makes me hard to want to try ya know? Like I feel bad but, why work or do anythign when im being provided for?

Attached: 1519419038371.jpg (900x900, 518K)

I already have this catgirl, thanks though.

Do you not have any ambition? Anything you want to accomplish in life?

I can not understand not having ambition. Ambition is something I consider essential to the human experience.

100% certain that some bitter virgin wrote that larping as a middle aged woman to make himself feel better.

What do you mean, every 19 year old girl thinks a man in his late 30s with a successful career will actually make her lazy ass his wife rather than a pump and dump. And then they turn around and blame the 19 year old guys for their idiocy.

sorry, you have all his stuff though?
well sure, I want to work in a flower shop or a greenhouse. Love plants and dirt and all that dumb stuff but there arent any of those where i live. Im moving in a year too. I was gunna get a house up where I live and have her move in but she broke up before I could tell her. So in a year ill probably be like OP's pick. Working where I want. I also want to start writing again... Its just hard wanting to do anything when I know I dont have to....

Attached: 1508624874473.png (1440x810, 1.96M)

>sorry, you have all his stuff though?
I only collect cute anime girls and anime and/or cute catgirls. Sorry, I don't have it.

>try to be traditional monogamous woman
>marry a loser
I guess its not so easy for women.
Men can always turn it around and fuck young golddigging thots

>It's not like she's a "le roastie stacy xd"
She is. You'll see what I mean soon enough.

The issue: his father died and he was feeling sad. Roastie is retarded and doesn't comfort him well enough, causing him to get depressed. Instead of helping him, she divorces him. All that time was wasted and it was her own fault. Now she's mad because after he lost everything, instead of committing suicide he turned it around. It's like in that game Darkest Dungeon where when hitting the breaking point you get a chance to become Virtuous. I hope she kills herself.

So the guy is 37, they got divorced three years ago, and were married for ten. 37-13 is 24, his age in 2005. Let's assume he is a late bloomer, he probably had only a year or so in his career when they go together. He wanted to live the life of a teenager in his 30s so maybe he got laid off in 2008/9 and had trouble finding a similar job. He filled his time freelancing here and there, networking, and picking up new skills. She was unimpressed by his efforts so she dumps him. Finally the guy catches a lucky break, all his hard work pays off and he lands a full time position. Now the roastie is angered and assumes he became successful overnight just to spite her.

Ten years isn't shit , when I was 24 I was still making under 30k/yr. If she was looking for an easy ride she should have stuck to being a trophy wife and looked for men who have already made it. I'm kind of reading into the situation her but I imagine she was a bit of a nag. His project car is a "junk car". I don't know what kind of wedding vows she broke but it's common to include the lines "through richer and poorer" and "until death do us part". She stayed for the poorer and decided to shit all over the marriage. Instead of realizing that she is a bad person she wants to blame him. In her mind he isn't allowed to be successful after she throws him away because then it doesn't benefit her. Even if his success has no impact on her she wants him to suffer, because losing his father, job, car, and years of nagging wasn't punishment enough. This is the female equivalent of buy high sell low.

The beauty of it is that kindness triggers roasties like no other. Look at how fuming she got just because he treated her amicably. I love it.

you're right if it was a woman she would be asking how she can sue him and get alimony out of him. a real woman would talk about how she deserves his money since she's simply a scummy prostitute and spent the best years of her life attached to him

>choose to marry a loser
>feel victimized
the level of roastie rationalization, holy shit

The guy couldn't handle his father dying, that's not a personality trait. That's depression and it's temporary. She clearly was useless because she felt sorry for herself instead of helping him out.

>I'm under 25
Do you not know how women work yet? Even my mom complained about my step dad's mother dying, saying she wanted to leave him because he was always "so depressing to look at".
If you think the typical woman cares about others, you're sadly mistaken.

he was one of us and just wanted to toast the roast

mission accomplished my dude

god i'm 24 and i wish i was making 30k a year
don't fall for the college meme if you don't get a degree with actual applicable skills, kids.

Don't worry. It's the roastie post 30 parasites eating away at her.

Marrying an older man also means marrying a man who will die way earlier than yourself since men have shorter lifespans than women. A smart woman would make her own damn money and become a cougar who goes after younger men.

Attached: 1057604109.jpg (2200x1944, 602K)

>dumping a man who was clearly crushed by the death of his father
Way to go, dipshit.

A smart woman in her 30's should get some of her eggs frozen in case menopause kicks in before she can have a kid and then marry a hot young 18 year old twink who would stay with her in her old age.

Attached: mature-cougar-her-boyfriend-bed-beautiful-women-handsome-younger-men-eating-chinese-food-74872856.jp (800x533, 60K)

my mom did this shit to a good younger boyfriend she had a few years ago

>"i couldnt deal with his depression anymore" after a year being together

whores

dude that's your mom
if you can't keep a mate it's your problem. no one wants to be surrounded by morose whining because it's pathetic.

>What's your excuse again Jow Forums?
Severe social anxiety stemming from parental abuse.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA Roastie whore btfo!

So much this. Depression is a meme that should be left in 00s like vocal atheism.

how much are hair plugs boss?

Apparently this is actually changing. The gap between men and womens life spans is closing since men often live much healthier lifestyles than their spouses nowadays.

Daddy issue marriages are so retarded. I'm with a girl now whose ex was 14 years older and lo and behold she was no longer attracted to him when he was approaching 50.

no the guy's dad died and he was sad for a few months

>gold digging whore regrets being impatient
Not surprising, this is what all women do. She just failed to land a "better deal" until now.

>mom
>boyfriend
Ugh. How did this even happen?
>"i couldnt deal with his depression anymore"
Oh. Probably a roastie.