I was right...

I was right. My boyfriend bought an expensive paper shredder and I told him it was a waste of money because he will only use it once. He shredded a year's worth of sensitive documents and old ID's/Credit Cards and hasn't shredded anything ever since. He doesn't have a lifestyle where he constantly gets sensitive documents. he should have just burnt all the papers instead of spending so much money on a paper shredder.

Attached: microcutter.jpg (425x425, 19K)

guys aren't very practical. they just like shiny things.

Put Bologna slices in it and show that faggot what's up

>only girls can have boyfriends

he's gonna put your hand through it next.

you were right but is it worth the fight? did he use your money to buy it?

He used his own money, but he could have saved for driving lessons, groceries, or something more important. Sure it was in his budget, but all because he has extra money it doesn't mean he should always use it for something fancy. Every fucking paycheck he gets something like a pull up bar, handheld vacuum, utility knife, etc etc etc.

Your relationship isn't going to last long if you guys don't get on the same page finance wise. I'm not picking sides but finances are the number one thing that cause relationships to fall apart

Wtf is this thread? A journal posting about your broke dipshit boyfriend?

Christ I'd rather look at trap threads than stupid shit like this.

I wish my boyfriend would talk to me before making any big purchases. Buying a bag of chips is fine, but stuff costing $20 and up should get my approval.

>but stuff costing $20 and up should get my approval

is it your money?

be prepared for a house filled with useless shit like that. guys that buy dumb shit like this will never change and it will only get worse

Not my money, but we are both in a budget. I allow him to spend $100 per paycheck on whatever, but some of stuff he buys are just stupid. He feels like he has to use all $100 on something .

I'm sure you don't own anything that id impractical, unnecessary or makes you a bit happier
kys and write a note saying its his fault for buying a paper shredder, damn roastie

That is his spending money. He does not judge what you do with yours, so dont be judgemental of what he purchases. If it entertains him then the spending money was well spent, regardless of what he spent it on. As long as he does not go over budget you shouldnt worry about it.

thats the way it works you stupid cunt. If you give a kid allowance to buy candy for it's gonna buy candy for all of it, because it can. And don't tell me he's not a kid because you're treating him like one. I hope he dumps you for his own sake

>I allow him to spend $100 per paycheck on whatever

I don't like how that is phrased but like you said he can spend it on whatever, you can't change the rules because you don't like his idea of whatever

all because your mom gives an allowance it doesn't mean you have to spend it all right away. Learn to save up so you can be prepared for emergencies. I allow him $100, but I expect him to not spend it all.

If you are really that concerned about him saving money and not just complaining about stupid trivial things, you discuss bargaining spending money to $80 and manually putting $20 in a savings account. It is not hard. But you are expecting him to do something without knowing what to do.

based on the number of replies alone this is a great bait thread

Attached: 1523853370250m.jpg (1024x766, 119K)

Why have fire extinguishers, its not like you'll ever need to use them besides that one time you have a fire.

Attached: 0hgt.jpg (630x420, 39K)

>boyfriend
this isn't /soc/ or reddit

You have made this exact thread multiple times shouldn't you be doing something other than bitch?

I like to vent about my boyfriend here because I have no friends.

>wake up in the middle of the nigh
>fucking kraken or some shit staring you the fuck down
>suddenly the glass cracks

>I allow him to spend

He needs to dump you instantly.

it's extremely cold underwater. You would freeze to death if you slept underwater.

What's the point of setting aside spending money if you get upset about spending it? You should have a savings account and put a little money in it every paycheck so you don't have to worry about spending money that you literally set aside for the purpose of spending.

While it is true its his money, I can see why a financially irresponsible man is giving women the creeps, imagine if a relative is dying and you dont have the money for an airplane ticket or something important breaks down and you have to wait a month to replace it. Really manchild behavior.

Umm boiling water is pretty hot, and the same temperature regardless of depth.

You don't 'allow' him to do anything.

Even if you were his fucking wife you still don't 'allow' him to do shit. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. It's not like you're married and destitute. People spend money. You're a control freak.

>financially irresponsible
It's only $100 a paycheck, he's obviously paying some attention to his budget. There's no reason he can't be saving money as well.

Without me he would be a mess. It's because of me he is able to move out of his mom's house.

Does he know you have such a low opinion of him?

I spend about $600/mo crypto, and $1.2k on ETFs. My girlfriend never complains about how I spend my money. Just today I got a badass little wine key from amazon. It's stainless steel with PVD titanium finish so it has a slick rainbow sheen. I don't have a gf ;_;

Attached: you have myblade.jpg (548x587, 134K)

>youre disgustingly retarded

Attached: F42DFB69-199B-4126-8E87-E33E3435B6FA.png (621x702, 56K)

Yes, but I don't mean it in a mean way. I tell him he has a lot of potential. He just needs the right support and push in the right direction.

Please see pic for details on shredder/bait

Attached: GeneColan02[1].jpg (554x522, 72K)

I don't think calling him a mess and treating him like a child is going to get either of you very far. It's pretty obvious you feel like he's inferior, so why stay with him? Is it some kind of fetish or are you the type who just needs to be right all the time?

does he know that you regularly complain about him on the world wide web?

this is why roasties are not equal. this is why you can't find any "good men". this is actual mental illness.

I have to save him or else I'm a failure.

No. He knows I browse Jow Forums, but he doesn't know I actively post on Jow Forums

This bait isn't even entertaining. Why are you replying to it?

OP is a faggot.
or so they say. seems pretty toasty in here to me.

Oh, I get it. You're a narcissist.
Do yourself a favor and seek therapy. Then, do your boyfriend a favor and dump him.

I can take care of myself. I am financially stable. I only struggle with making friends, but it's my choice to try not to make friends with people. . I don't need therapy. My boyfriend is one who needs therapy because he is in his 20's and still stutters.

You may not think you need therapy but it's very clear that you do.
>My boyfriend is one who needs therapy because he is in his 20's and still stutters
Not that kind of therapy, honey.