About to get kicked out of my house for being racist to my ''uncle''...

About to get kicked out of my house for being racist to my ''uncle'', have to get all my things ready and be out tomorrow or my mom is going to call the police on me

>at my cousins house earlier
>my moms sister has been married to a black guy for like 30 years
>kind of short in his mid 50s
>normally a totally chill guy and got on well with him since I was a kid
>for some reason the WHOLE day he keeps talking about racism and how white people kept down black people for centuries
>have never heard him talk about this stuff before but shrug it off
>ignore it for a couple of hours but he KEEPS bringing it up
>sitting down watching TV with everyone
>he randomly says ''user is your dad racist?''
>genuinely shocked and have no idea why he's asking this
>''my dad? No wtf you talking about''
>my blood is boiling and I have never felt this angry before
>sit there in silence
>he calls to my aunt and says ''you know they are even paying us less for doing the same jo-''
>I just snap and say ''can you just shut up about that shit for one second you nigger''
>my mom literally punches me across the face
>the whole room erupts and my mom pushes me to the door and tells me to get in the car
>doesn't say anything the whole car ride and when we get home she tells me she wants me out of the house tomorrow morning
>tells me she never wants to see me again

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO, I LITERALLY HAVE NO WHERE TO GO. I have a bit of money saved up but that's it

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.jpg (800x450, 49K)

and then the whole room stood up and clapped

i really hope this is true and not just a LARP

No they weren't clapping, I don't even remember. it happened so fast, I feel sick just recalling what happened.

I am literally fucked for life right now, I wish this were a joke. WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN DOING HERE, I SHOULD BE PLANNING WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO DO NEXT

This is why whites don't deserve to continue existing as a race. How fucking pathetic your family and mom is. Maybe your dad will let you live with him.

You did the right thing user
BE BETTER THAN THEM AND THAN WHEN YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET BACK AT YOUR UGLY FACES! And then when the mother comes crawling back you can laugh

hes trying to sex your mom. i would leave your shit family anyway

I don't know, I need to talk with him. I hope he understands and will take me in

I can't even think straight right now, the fact that my mom literally told me that she doesn't have a son anymore, I'm just trying to process all this shit

You're a damn fool for saying that but I totally understand. It's time to make a life for yourself. I'll assume you're 18.

Do you have a job? Can you drive? Do you own a car?

FUUUUUCKING BAAAAAAASED
what state are you in and do you have a car?

You dont have a mother anymore than, don't fall into a pit of despair. YOU MUST ONLY THIRST ON GETTING BACK AT THEM! When you show them how well you are getting on without them then they will want you back, but for now only focus on being better than them

This is why I laugh when women are raped or murdered. People had kids so they had something to show off to their boomer cunt friends, didn't prepare them for life, and then when GASP they didn't adjust well they were like oh well it's just a living thing they can die. I would need 100000 pages to tell you about my fucking psycho cunt schizophrenia / bpd mother. I was in a homeless shelter begging for a place to stay and she used the situation to put me down for an ego boost. Literally a fucking vampire. Just to get high, she will bother me 24/7, just trying to turn me against myself or egg me on to hitting her so she can make me look like a criminal when she abused me my entire life. She has sent me to jail for me punching her, forced me to be medicated from age 12, literally poisened my brain, made my entire life fucking hell. When you already hate the world then the only person you are supposed to be able to rely on abuses you how the fuck are you not going to shut down? There were at least 100 people who could have intervened , but none of them did because they wanted money. Fuck this entire fucking world. I gave you niggers 50000000 chances to but it's over. I'm just going to sit back and jerk off to every bad thing that happens to any of you. Since I am "just a reject nobody would ever believe" the government runs experiments on me. They literally turned me into a tranny, poison me, my entire body is fucking broken and zero of these cops would ever do anything. Zero of my "fellow Americans" would ever help. You think that Chelsea manning shit was just something that just happened? No you nigger fuck this is a fucking prison run by the most disgusting things who ever lived. People fucking have kids to abuse then to feel powerful. There are no words or actions that can ever undo that. The only answer is this entire reality being destroyed, and it's happening. I figured out my own way to evolve and saw that other worlds exist. This ain't fucking nothing.

White women raised white men and taught white men in feminist public schools so the reason things are the way that they are is completely due to white women's complicity.

HAHAHA OP getting triggered by a nigger so easily. Now all youll be doing is sucking nigger cock for cash.

Sent me to jail for her punching me*, and these fucking pigs not only let it slide despite the fact that they agreed with me it was bullshit but even after she tried to drop charges they didn't want to do it because a conviction helps their stats. My brain legit just stopped working for about a year after that because some cunt gave birth to me to abuse me and then I get punished for it.

I don't have a job, I don't drive. But my dad is kind of rich, so if he lets me stay with him, I think I'll be alright.

>You think that Chelsea manning shit was just something that just happened?
well fuck, now i don't

Attached: 1504734265570.jpg (125x118, 3K)

If your "mom" is willing to instantly disown you over that shit, you were probably adopted in the first place.

Women can punch a man, say the man punched her when he didn't, and then his life is ruined, and they actually think that they are going to have an eternity of peace and get away with that. Nope.

hahaha get fucked faggot

do you even have a job or any money?

Owning a car makes starting out easy mode. Sleep in your car and get a gym membership to shower, charge your phone in your car too. Check the bins behind the super market for food, they throw a lot out that is perfectly good to eat. A person could potentially live in the car park of a shopping center for a good while.

Laundry places to clean your clothes, go to a post office and look at the cost of owning a PO box. After that start applying for jobs, you can print/email applications from your phone a public library. Get used to free wi-fi at McDonalds.

thats heavy stuff but you gotta let it go m8

would you say you.. dindu nuffin?

have you tried prepping your uncle to prove youre not raciss?

>Can stay with his dad
Why are you even freaking out? You need to learn to drive tho. Ask your dad to pay for lessons.

I don't talk to him very often, Haven't seen him in like a year.

I have 5000 saved up

>for some reason the WHOLE day he keeps talking about racism and how white people kept down black people for centuries
why didn't you apologize on behalf of all white people?

if your story is accurate (big assumption) it sounds like an experience that would be sort of annoying at worst. pretty weird overreaction on your part but i'd say kicking you out over it is also a drastic move unless you've been prone to this kind of stuff or just an unbearable burden and this was the last straw. not sure why kicking people out is such a fetish for american parents as an aside though

Your mom sounds like a sack of shit, hope u do good on ur own my dude

Attached: happy.png (768x768, 214K)

buy a shitbox for 2 grand max and live in it. civics/accords are cheap and pretty reliable, but ask /o/ too. can you couch surf for a while, how old are you?

You should have just thoughtfully refuted him by bringing up IQ, crime statistics, and terrible culture are why the majority of unsuccessful poor blacks are the way they are.

Attached: image.jpg (500x494, 66K)

Buddy if you're being serious, kicking you out and saying she doesnt have a son anymore is a pretty big overreaction. Have you thought to try apologizing? And make it genuine. If your mom is still kicking you out after that then either she has issues or you do too. Maybe both

I think legally she has to give you two weeks notice before she can evict you, if she calls the cops, bring it up with them. Make sure not to assault anyone, act calm in front of the cops, deny any accusations your mother might come up with. Use the time to find a new residence and cut your mother out of your life for good. When your mom and aunt are too old to support themselves, let the nigger take care of them. Deny your future children contact with your mom and that side of the family.

Like literally no one in here suggested trying to apologize, to your mom and your uncle. Why the fuck wouldnt you try that

Kill your mom and the nigger
How is this even a question

why the fuck WOULD you try? his mom's obviously an insane ravenous cunt, he's better off without her. also he didn't do anything wrong and apologizing is for betas

You definately should have had a go at your uncle but saying nigger was pretty uncalled for. Still the fact that your mother is legit hating you for that boils my blood. It's just a slur, nothing to cut ties over. Let her cool down for a bit until she remembers she is a human being and not just a sponge for ZOG media.

I have never done something like this before, got on well with my family

I'm 20 years old, thanks for the advice

I don't really want to apologize, I feel like I don't even know who my mom is anymore, I don't want to live with her after the things she said to me tonight

too bad she probably is just a ZOG media sponge, no longer human and she will never cool down

also, if your mom has access to your account or knows where you keep your money if its cash, fucking put it where she can't get to it, trust me. i've known too many guys with fucked roastie mom's who stole money from them. also what state are you in because you might be fucked if you have to get a car and can't get insurance without an address to receive mail at

I wouldn't be surprised if your mom has taken that BBC.

But honestly, kicking you out of the house for that is hilarious. Asking you to apologize would be good enough, how the fuck is she just going to kick you out of the fucking house over someone who isn't even part of your real family. Your mom is a stupid, stupid person. Go live with your dad.

Thought I was on Jow Forums till I checked the board name

Attached: 423543254634564.png (645x729, 56K)

I really hope you're telling the truth

Attached: Homer.jpg (600x457, 34K)

No she doesn't have access to it, my only hope now is my dad lets me live with him and I get myself on my feet

I plan on it, I'm still in shock over what she said to me, she like turned into a complete different person

Call the police and tell them that they are molesting you.

>she like turned into a complete different person
yeah dude, liberalism is literal a satanic infection. you really pissed her little demonic parasite off, so it accidentally revealed its power level to try and shut it down. the only known cure is dotr unfortunately for your mom

I have never seen her act this way before, it just doesn't make sense

do you have a car? may need to live in that for a while

This is the right mindset, user.

The world is full of fuck, Let this shit burn. Humanity is a sinkhole and nothing can stem its descent into annihilation.

No reason to fight beyond one's own locus of control. Figure out the minimum needed to live on your own and for the rest, drop out.

Attached: 14997310675850[1].jpg (550x550, 45K)

Just remember this. Remember this and cut your mother out of your life.

You have one parent now, user. Your father. Your one parent. Do not forget this crucial lesson on what emotions can leverage over us. Plot your own life from now on and overcome this; you shall be stronger, you shall be better.

Independence and self-reliance are concepts all robots, and all men, must learn. You're getting a harsh lesson, but in time its tenants shall shine clear. Fight through this my dude,

Attached: 1380143167367[1].jpg (1600x1064, 319K)

t. beta faggot who wont admit that white men are to blame for not controlling their women

Don't apologise OP. Your uncle done fucked it up and your mom is a disgrace.
Look for a family-member to take you in for, like, 27 days and help you find an apartment + job.

>I figured out my own way to evolve and saw that other worlds exist. This ain't fucking nothing.
Take me with you, oh punished robot.

Maybe you shouldn't have nigged out then dumb ass

You fucked up, now man up and deal with it.

You'll never understand the pain of being kicked out by your mother, fucking normalfag.
If I had my way, you and your like would be hanging across every street lamp in town, festering and unable to live.

get a car
buy a battery pack that you can charge with the cigarette lighter so you can power your phone/laptop
buy some reflectix or whatever and seal your windows so you can sleep at night
gym or public showers to stay presentable
start applying for jobs
bum wi-fi from restaurants

it's going to suck dick but this is your only option if you have nowhere to go, pray to god you don't live in a place with a cold climate

>I am an angry sociopath that dreams of le day of the rope
Sounds like she did a good job ridding her family of you desu

Attached: IMG-20150612-WA0012.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>You'll never understand
Oh shut the fuck up you whiny little cunt, I was kicked out at 14 and didn't have a family member to fall back on, much less a rich one like your father
Youre a grown man, time to start acting like it
t. actual antisocial robot, not some manchild reddit refugee from r/incel like you, pussy

Mate if my mother pulled some shit like that on me, she would be dead to me immediately. As far as I'm concerned, you have no mother, that's how I see it. Treat it as if she just suddenly died, you have to survive somehow on your own now.
But seriously I do hope your mother gets physically abused by this chimpanzee of hers. To literally disown you for uttering the word nigger? Pathetic.

Keep drinking that breast milk, child. You'll find out one day that no one actually likes you. I wonder if your facade will continue to linger, fade, or get stronger when you start becoming aware of it all?

>I was kicked out at 14 and didn't have a family member to fall back on
That's because what you did was bad. Being kicked out over defending your own father isn't nearly as bad as whatever you did.
I'm sure you even understand that your situation is completely different. You deserve to be alone.

I'm the OP, that wasn't me who wrote that you faggots

Are you sure you're replying to the right post? I don't care if my family likes me or not as I'm self sufficient and live on my own by choice.

>I don't care if my family likes me or not as I'm self sufficient and live on my own by choice.
No, you have no one to live with. It's not your choice, everyone made that choice for you.

Nah, they still contact me and I reply politely but don't really care. You're barking at the wrong tree senpai, I know something is "wrong" with me, but it really isn't what you think.

>actually caring for a shallow as fuck "connection" born from having to get roommates out of necessity for rent costs
>calling other people normalfags

really activates the almonds

Stop being bitter just because you throw away your connections. You cannot understand the pain OP is going through because you're normal people.
Just leave my board already. No one wants you here, you're all the same.
Back to Facebook for you!

>800x450
Is your family majority women?

I don't care to understand OP's pain, if he's legit he's an unstable retard that deserved it. Plus he has a rich parent that will most likely put up with him, so his punishment is a slap on the wrist.

>you have to live with people to have a connection with them

are you a legitimate aspie or retard?

>I don't care to understand OP's pain
Why do you even come here? Just to mock robots? Please leave, normalfaggot.
Sick and epic, dude!
You'd get more upvotes on your subreddit, though. You should hurry back and post that screenshot.

Sick and epic deflection, dude!

>Why do you even come here?
I enjoy the board's culture and frequently comment and enter discussiones about topics that interest me
>Just to mock robots?
No, I just think a particular user is a cunt that deserved what he got. Just because I post here doesn't mean I have to agree 100% with what everyone says (that's literally impossible) or defend them when they're clearly in the wrong.

>Sick and epic deflection, dude!
What am I deflecting? Your points are poorly constructed and reek of normalscum. You're probably not even an adult.

>I enjoy the board's culture and frequently comment and enter discussiones about topics that interest me
Stop that. You are destroying the culture you mock. """people""" like you need to go back already. I'm tired of having to drive you off from every thread.
Lurk moar, normalfag.

Wow you deserve it you cuck
>my mom pushed me to the door
Push her back you loser, god damn what a fucking faggot.

Nigga you won't drive me off anywhre. In all probability I've been here longer than you (2008).

You already stated you're a normalfag. Why won't you leave us alone? You just come here to mock real robots. Your contributions are poison and not helpful in the slightest. I don't care about how much you suck dick or the long hours you work just to drown your worker-bee brain in alcohol. Your input isn't welcome and needs to be ended as swiftly as possible.

>frequently comment
>comment
get the fuck out

Attached: 1507926606386.jpg (509x509, 40K)

>Act like a retard
>Get dealt with accordingly

Don't see an issue, Jow Forums isn't real life dumbass, are you literally too stupid to not think of possible consequences?

I'm by no means a normalfag, but I'm happy to trigger you so much.

OP you retard. You should have known better. NEVER use the word "nigger" if a nigger or someone who could be offended by its use is around. Same goes for other racial slurs. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket. Also raise charges against your mom for assault, its always okay to sue your mommy

Attached: burger facepalm.gif (279x219, 1.08M)

>you nigger''
lmao
you dumbass nigga

I'm Danish, excuse my fucking ocassional slip.

OP You are a god to us... Hail OP niggers should die

What the fuck kind of country do you live in? They can't call the police on you, you have tenant rights and hate speech is protected under the 1st amendment,

>I'm by no means a normalfag, but I'm happy to trigger you so much.
Everything you've told me about yourself revealed you to being a normal person with drug problems. I don't care about your life, just like you don't care about robots. This isn't a circus. I'm not here to entertain normals like you. We bewilder you because you're normal.
Man, I really hate having to talk to your types. You're far too unreasonable.
>Don't see an issue, Jow Forums isn't real life dumbass, are you literally too stupid to not think of possible consequences?
Good bait. I almost fell for that old shit.

Use the money you have saved to get an apartment. Start job searching.

>whatever you did.
Literally nothing, moms boyfriend was an alcoholic shit head that physically pushed me and then she started screaming at me to get out because I was "putting a strain on their relationship"
You on the other hand chimped out and showed your family who the real nigger is

my point was, why do you have to live with someone to have a connection to them?

>You're probably not even an adult.
mate, i'm 33. i lived with roommates for over 7 years, i did my fuckin time. being able to walk around naked, jerk off in the living room, and blast music at 3 AM while not having to worry about my roomies' sleep schedules or the dishes has been well worth the extra rent money. you keep throwing normalfag around, but they're the only types that would actually fucking prefer to have a roommate that they aren't romantically involved with

>Danish
get the fuck out

>Literally nothing, moms boyfriend was an alcoholic shit head that physically pushed me and then she started screaming at me to get out because I was "putting a strain on their relationship"
Sounds like your family had enough of your gay shit. You had it coming.

Never done drugs in my life, the hardest thing I consume is coffee and some alcohol. I just can't stand being around other people for long but still have to work.

>mate, i'm 33. i lived with roommates for over 7 years, i did my fuckin time. being able to walk around naked, jerk off in the living room, and blast music at 3 AM while not having to worry about my roomies' sleep schedules or the dishes has been well worth the extra rent money. you keep throwing normalfag around, but they're the only types that would actually fucking prefer to have a roommate that they aren't romantically involved with
Good god, you're so ignorant to robot culture.
Stop posting forever. You're too normal for me to continue this. Either I'm being baited or you JUST arrived.

>Never done drugs in my life, the hardest thing I consume is coffee and some alcohol
Oh, that's a shame. I'm not here to save another normalfag alcoholic, though.
Buzz buzz, get back to work.

>she started screaming at me to get out because I was "putting a strain on their relationship"
thats not "literally nothing" asshole. you were driving a wedge between the two of them like a cunt and you had to go, fuck you

incredibly good discourse, user