Got a fight planned tomorrow

what are some good moves to use?
and no bullshit mma/wrestling groinstrike shit either please, i'm going for a good clean honorable win

Attached: raw.gif (498x278, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yb5kt9nBWQk?t=2m19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move your head a lot, keep moving

If you are asking this dont go for a good clean honorable win, if you dont know how to fight you wont pull one off. Just go for the eyes throat, bottom of nose. Scratch and not if you need.

Honorable win? It's a fucking fight. Kick him in the balls and go for his eyes/throat.

Only bitches go for the balls. Bob your head back and fourth and block with your arms. If it ends up on the ground youd better know how to wrestle.

I know in my heart that I can do this. I never meant to hurt anyone, and I don't want to stoop to this guy's level.
Surely there must be some techniques that I can learn overnight?

youtube how to throw a jab, straight right, left hook and uppercut. its not that hard. also youtube how to slip punches. you basically want to "slip" outside the punch (you duck to your left if he throws a right and duck right if he throws a left).

circle away from his right hand. in doing so, you're limiting his to plant his feet to throw a power punch with his right hand, but you're also limiting his ability to jab you effectively with his left hand (this is assuming he's orthodox).

when you punch, go for his nose and his jawline. when you go for the jaw, try to get his head to twist (left hook to the side of his jaw). try to hit around the corner of his chin just below his mouth.

Dash quickly at the opponent and strike at the following targets
>downward toward head
>diagonally downward toward right shoulder
>horizontally toward the center of right arm
>diagonally upward toward right wrist
>upward toward the groin (not a groin strike explicitly, necessary to the technique as a whole)
>diagonally upward toward left wrist
>horizontally toward center of right arm
>diagonally downward toward left shoulder
>straight toward center of chest
The key is to use a degree of speed that results in all nine strikes landing simultaneously.
There is no can defend against such technique.

Do not be a coward. Clench your jaw so it doesn't break when you get hit. If you can't get a clean hit, shitty stray ones on his body will take their toll eventually.
Your pride is on the line. Losing a fight is more honorable than leaving one. Do not back down.

Interesting...
I shall practice.

Please don't. That's a meme.

When he throws a punch, grab his fist and use your other hand to break his fucking nose

Russian leg sweep works everytime famalam

Put your ass into it. Turn your torso. Twist your fist and pop that damn shoulder at the end. It's all about learning to throw a punch. So many times I've been hit by motherfuckers with zero technique. Nothing happens. Look up some striking coach vids. Practice a bit. Go for a straight over a hook. Straights are fast as fuck. Also fuck honorable. Kick em square in the balls. Then follow up with whatever.

If you get him on the ground, break his ankle:
youtu.be/yb5kt9nBWQk?t=2m19s

Afterwards, when he is immobilized and crying in agony, unzip your pants and piss all over him. Then turn him over, roll down his jorts, and sodomize him for good measure (cum inside).

is he bigger than you? do you have a chance, or are you fucked?
my advice: throw a few jabs to the face to break his nose, strike with the palm of your hand. then throw some light jabs but don't try to hurt him, just try to keep him tired and on guard for his head. then when he's tired and has his hands up, hit him in the liver as hard as you fucking can and he'll drop

>is he bigger than you? do you have a chance, or are you fucked?

He is larger, yes, but my warrior spirit towers over his coward's soul. I am confident that I can win, provided I learn the right techniques.

Dont listen to these jiu jitsu homos telling you to roll on the ground with him if this is a real fight and not somr MMA gym bullshit cause its an open invitation for his friends to kick you in the back of the head or stab you lol

you gotta go for the liver, normies never guard the liver

>comes to r9k for fight tips.
You're going to lose.

take your shirt off, don't want to give him anything to grab. keep your jaw clenched the ENTIRE fight, tuck your chin and roll with the punches

This is hilarious bait

>moves
gee, maybe learn how to punch and kick and dodge
if the fight starts and he goes for a stance, expect that he knows how to fight and if you don't, well you're fucked. just try to fight as much as you can, don't cower and don't beg for mercy, fight till the very end. that way, you'll at least have a little respect for yourself and gain the respect of others for not backing down.

remember: don't back down and cower. if you do that, you will literally have to return to beat his ass to gain respect back.

Attached: 1521682683553.gif (500x375, 756K)

Imo you should do a fireman kick and straigh up jab in the nose.If you miss the kick at least the pain from the jab should make him stop fighting if he is pussy enough.You should fight his as soon as you see him.No need for talking or other stuff you risk getting sucker punched.

That's a shitty question to ask because we don't know anything about you.
Kicks are great for range and power, but if you don't know how to kick properly then don't. If you have long arms then play defense, move a lot, keep him at your range and don't let him close in. If you have a short range, close in and try to grab his arms if possible. Fuck your honorable shit, I'm assuming that this isn't a tournament match and this is a legit fight, grapple his ass. Asymmetry is your friend, unbalance him somehow and throw or sweep him to the ground and make sure he doesn't take you with him. Guard your head. Overall be as cautious and defensive as you can. Sounds like you're fucked, user.

get dirty and fuck him up and stomp his ass out i guess. Anticipate his strikes and roll with it i guess user.

if you're in a thight spot put your hands up to protect and then knee him in the chest when he is open

Quit being such a pussy faggot and go right for his eyes and give him a good punch to the throat. If he deserved an ass kicking in the first place you wont regret it.

The easiest bone to break in the body is the kneecap.
The worst pain a human can experience is direct damage to the bone.
The place on the human body with the most pain receptors are the eyelids.
You can kill someone by landing a strong enough punch to the liver.
You can knock someone out by hitting their jaw.

That's all I know.

If you have to ask how to fight online then you shouldn't be doing it. If the fight is a planned thing it sounds like it should be easily avoidable. Don't worry about the stigma of it, no one will care, he'll just talk shit to his friends and why would you care about his opinion of all people? If you really care about being seen as a pussy, not showing up is better than getting your ass beat which is likely to happen. Just let it go, don't fall for the meme.

Also if you do end up fighting DO NOT do most of the shit people are telling. Gouging eyes, trying to break bones etc will only escalate it and you'll probably get stomped out for it.

Punch him in the neck and knee him in the head (doesn't really matter where) if he can still fight try to tire him out more by running around. wash. rinse. repeat.

real prison talk homie!
get naked and bronze up.
cover yourself with shit.
show him your one crazy motherfucker ninja

I have been learning a Martial art. And to be honest if you just punch straight forward, not big round houses you will win. Step back when he throws then be brutal in your counter.

Give him a blowjob to appease him

This really is your only option OP

I actually train mma for hours every day. I know how to fight and it is my passion

The best advice i can give you is buy a boil and bite mouthguard to bite down on and keep your chin tucked because i doubt you have dental coverage

Never lose eye contact. The moment he loses eye contact he loses. Make your punches a part of you. Striking is as weightless for you as your breath. Make sure you stare into his soul.

If this isnt satirical I highly recommend not going through with it. You dont seem to have much experience and if you dont have size or weight you will almost certainly lose. Think carefully and if you must go through with it and end up losing dont scream or cry, it wont look good. Best of luck though.

Try to punch/kick him in the stomach, then when he loses his guard punch the face as hard as you can and you'll ko him easily

Attached: tumblr_n3mtlcOoFl1rni31eo1_500.gif (488x366, 483K)

make sure to pack up some stuff like toilet paper, a book and some snacks to have fun at hospital
last time i longed for a "good clean honorable win" dude came back 5 minutes later with 2 friendos
with knifes and bats they beaten the shit out of me

Amazing who visits this place

Attached: 1521945386057.png (770x514, 550K)

Young warrior, is he of color? I can say with certainty that you will win given you master this technique. You better not be shy and gentle you need to know what youre doing so pay attention. When he goes for a roundhouse try to duck. Now usually after this kick the opponent will push his leg back and throw his left arm forward use this chance because kid, its the only one youre gonna get. Duck again and give a clean upward punch while jumping into the air. The power of perfect precision will instantly break his jaw and your jump will send him flying. I wish I was you kid cuz once you win you will get so much pussy. And hey if you dont get a flawless win dont be too hard on yourself it takes practice.

>good clean honorable win
Nigga a win is a win, the only dishonor in a fistfight is adding a weapon to the fight when the other guy doesn't have one. Promise. Approach him with your arms out wide, like you're gonna talk some shit to his face, approach him as close as you can, then lower your head and drive forward with a headbutt. Grab onto him if you can and repeat the headbutt multiple times if possible. If he's able to back away, start swinging punches to his chin. Not that your ignorant ass knows how to throw a punch, but in boxing, a left hook is the most common knockout punch because it is harder to see, and it shakes your head from side to side which disorients you much more.

The best place to land a headbutt is with your crown, as close to the chin as possible, but since it may be hard to aim and you're inexperienced, aim with the top of your head and you'll probably hit somewhere between. The best place to land a hook is the point of the chin or the jawbone.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>i'm going for a good clean honorable win
So it's "this" kind of fight.
Hit head, aim for cheeks. Block (if possible, some people swing like hell) and dodge. Don't forget to breathe, lol.

>me after reading this thread

Attached: iknowkungfu.png (853x480, 301K)

Don't do anything autistic just swing at him like crazy like a nigger it scares them even if you're not hitting hard you overwhelm them.

Attached: 1c47d1918bd8e281b7b651b3106136ed15503ae4b52abaa189b94fb1d83ea5a6.jpg (850x751, 121K)

watch hajime no ippo

Tuck your chin retard. Twist your hips when you punch. Distribute your weight by equal measure on both of your legs. Move whilst keeping the backleg clear from the front. Dont drink water before the fight. Dont let him hit your liver.

Its better to advise what not to do.

You are going to lose by the way. Dont fight battles you cant win.

Tell me how it goes.

t. Black belt in TKD, HEMA Fencer.

Attached: 744F810B-5B47-4436-98EC-B168599CBB8E.jpg (380x387, 23K)

Memeing aside, Russian Leg Sweep has to be one of the dumbest moves. I mean, think about it: you throw yourself at the floor as hard as possible in order to drag them along with you. Then when they hit the ground, their fall is cushioned by your body. How drunk were the Russians when they invented this? It's useless. You can just imagine some Boris helping out his friend who's had too much to drink. They both fall over and the idiot on the bottom goes
>Is leg sweep! Very secret technique, learned from KGB!

TKDBrah is that you? Did not expect to be muted for this

>tfw OP is getting fucked up tomorrow

Attached: 1523963408767.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>If the fight is a planned thing it sounds like it should be easily avoidable.

There's no avoiding it. if I back down now he'll just think it's acceptable to insult his girlfriend right in front of others, and I can't allow that. I have to teach him a lesson about respect.

haha what are you, 11? sounds like a teenager drama

Use anything that's a part of the Hiten Mitsurugi style. Preferably with a reverse blade sword.

tfw right when the manga started to continue, it's in a state of eternal hiatus

suplex him. eyes, throat, groin, knees. This isnt an anime, fight to win.
tear up is clothes after you K.O. him so it looks like it got crazy
also tuck your chin down so you cover your throat. turn your hips when you punch

Attached: 1523861247121.jpg (215x251, 9K)

LOL it takes so much practice to have a decent level at boxing at this point you should find a friend and do light sparrings with him so you arent afraid of getting punched but i doubt you can learn it in one day unless you are naturally talented at fighting

your best bet is to go one lucky punches.
if you have reach advantage you can keep him at distance and play with it

just try to see tutorials how pro boxers throw punches like deontay wilder or lennox lewis don't try to fight like them though you don't have the reflexes

i just reread what i posted and read other answers, yeah your best bet is to definitely not fight you will look like a pussy but if you say shit as stupid as "and no bullshit mma/wrestling groinstrike shit either please, i'm going for a good clean honorable win" then you definitely aren't ready to fight and will look way worse if you get knocked out

step 1: activate your mangekyou sharingan
step 2: activate your susanoo
step 3: unsheathe your mighty autism blade of a thousand feels
step 4: after you have crushed him use tsukuyomi to make him experience having an orgy with all the male members of his clan

Attached: 1524011767592.jpg (492x373, 15K)

Stop reading pedophile series.

The manga will be on eternal hiatus / ded anyway. Also, you word it as if it's something wrong with the series itself and not the guy who wrote it.

Fight like youre in an anime and its a guaranteed win

Hajime no ippo.
Or one of the Rocky movies.

But at what point in time does he buy Skyrim?

Just shoot/stab him you stupid cunt

Ah the Kuzuryusen. I doubt OP has the skill to pull it off. Would probably end up killing himself.